PDA

View Full Version : Rick Perry Dirt on Perry?

No Free Beer
08-09-2011, 08:47 AM
My old county in Florida (Sarasota), seems to be supporting Perry for President. My good friend back home has been in contact with them to support Ron. Well, she is wondering if I can send any videos or links to expose Perry. I know some of what Perry has done as Governor, but I am looking for links or videos which show he is not fit for the job of returning liberty to our country. Help me out! Thanks all!

- NFB

PastaRocket848
08-09-2011, 08:55 AM
that's the issue with perry... he really doesn't have any major policy positions or past actions that can be held against him in the mainstream. conspiracy theorists have a bone to pick with him... but you won't win any election pushing that crap.

parocks
08-09-2011, 08:56 AM
Here's a couple of links on Rick Perry going to Bilderberg and Ron Paul saying he's part of the international conspiracy.

My overall Perry list includes
1) Bilderberg
2) Gardasil
3) Trans Texas Corridor
4) Was Al Gore's TX campaign manager in 1988
5) Was switched to R by Karl Rove, who managed Perry's first campaign as a R (for Agriculture Commissioner in 1990)
But the below links are all Ron Paul saying Perry is part of the international conspiracy.

http://www.infowars.com/articles/nwo...conspiracy.htm
Ron Paul: Perry's Bilderberg Attendance Proof Governor Part Of "International Conspiracy"
Agrees that Perry should be investigated for potentially violating the Logan Act

http://www.infowars.com/articles/nwo...erberg_ttc.htm
Call To Action: Protest Gov. Rick Perry's Involvement with Bilderberg, TTC and the Takeover of Texas
June 7 Demonstration at Governor's Mansion-- 11th & Lavaca in Austin, Texas
Presidential candidate Ron Paul (R-TX) has stated that Perry's attendance at Bilderberg is "A sign that he's involved in the international conspiracy."

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...conspiracy.htm
Speaking on the Alex Jones Show yesterday, Congressman and presidential candidate Ron Paul agreed that Perry should be investigated for a potential violation of the Logan Act.

"This information about him going over there and violating the Logan Act and getting involved - I'm just impressed that that's in the ordinary media - I think that's encouraging too," said the Congressman.

Paul said that Perry's attendance was "A sign that he's involved in the international conspiracy."

http://www.jonesreport.com/articles/...globalist.html
Congressman Ron Paul (R-TX) stated today on the Alex Jones Show regarding Perry's announced attendance at the Bilderberg meeting that it "sure is a sign that he's very much involved in the international conspiracy and, of course, he's been the promoter of the highway, but wasn't it pretty neat how the people in Texas spoke out and the Legislature also, all of a sudden, backed away with a moratorium."

Ron Paul also added that he was "impressed" that Bilderberg was covered by the "regular media," calling it 'hopeful.'

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/5064512.html
Perry's push for super highway raises conspiracy buzz
Some say it's part of a plan to create one nation in North America

Republican presidential candidate and U.S. Rep. Ron Paul of Lake Jackson was asked about the trip on the syndicated talk radio show of Alex Jones in June. Paul said the trip was "a sign that he's involved in the international conspiracy."

parocks
08-09-2011, 09:02 AM
that's the issue with perry... he really doesn't have any major policy positions or past actions that can be held against him in the mainstream. conspiracy theorists have a bone to pick with him... but you won't win any election pushing that crap.

Tea Party does not like Globalism.

What doesn't win elections is antiwar if you're a Republican.

Ron Paul himself called Rick Perry a member of the international conspiracy. What pissed Republicans off about Ron Paul is not calling Rick Perry out on Bilderberg, but being insufficiently against muslims and against war.

We most certainly should hit Rick Perry hard on international Globalist elite.

sailingaway
08-09-2011, 09:02 AM

LOL! As I said previously, you seem to have this love for Perry unusual in a Paul supporter.....

The Texas Toll road nightmare, his executive order to force 11 year old girls to have an STDs vaccine, his general globalist policies giving little respect to US sovereignty....

Someone posted something here which I haven't read all the way through, but I'll see if I can find it.

sailingaway
08-09-2011, 09:04 AM
Tea Party does not like Globalism.

What doesn't win elections is antiwar if you're a Republican.

Ron Paul himself called Rick Perry a member of the international conspiracy. What pissed Republicans off about Ron Paul is not calling Rick Perry out on Bilderberg, but being insufficiently against muslims and against war.

We most certainly should hit Rick Perry hard on international Globalist elite.

Would you please provide some link to Ron calling Perry part of the international conspiracy? Each time you say that I ask for a link, and you haven't provided one yet. Yours above doesn't work, and Alex Jones using that term to describe what Ron said is not the same thing as Ron saying it. Clearly Perry is a globalist, or internationalist or whatever they are calling it this year. But 'conspiracy' is a word people try to paint us with, and is not one Ron often uses.

TomtheTinker
08-09-2011, 09:07 AM
^^^^ I heard it.. I think it was on AJ.

specsaregood
08-09-2011, 09:07 AM
//

sailingaway
08-09-2011, 09:21 AM
Here is a link someone posted here about Perry: http://www.newswithviews.com/Nelson/kelleigh127.htm

^^^^ I heard it.. I think it was on AJ.

well if he did, I suspect it was due to the context of language AJ was using. I don't think it helps us to use that terminology, though.

Oukvekpwv
08-09-2011, 09:23 AM
Wasn't it that the texas house unanimously passed the anti-TSA bill and Perry went around it.. that to me shows he does not do the will of the people..

wgadget
08-09-2011, 09:35 AM
Perry played games most recently with the anti-TSA groping bill..For some reason, he stalled until it was "too late" to pass it.

Eminent domain was an issue in his big Trans-Texas Corridor idea, but it failed ultimately. Still, it was Perry's vision for Texas' future...

Perry was a friend of Vincente Fox, el Presidente of Mexico. He also seems to have no problems with illegal immigration...Just to start.

Guy gives me the creeps.

Napoleon's Shadow
08-09-2011, 09:40 AM
Please move this to the opposing candidates section.

LisaNY
08-09-2011, 09:42 AM
You need to check the 'opposing candidates' section for this info. Here's a thread with good info & vids:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?298160-The-RICK-PERRY-DECEPTI-CON-THREAD-Facts-on-Perry

LisaNY
08-09-2011, 09:43 AM
You need to check the 'opposing candidates' section for this info. Here's a thread with good info & bids:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?298160-The-RICK-PERRY-DECEPTI-CON-THREAD-Facts-on-Perry

parocks
08-09-2011, 09:44 AM
Would you please provide some link to Ron calling Perry part of the international conspiracy? Each time you say that I ask for a link, and you haven't provided one yet. Yours above doesn't work, and Alex Jones using that term to describe what Ron said is not the same thing as Ron saying it. Clearly Perry is a globalist, or internationalist or whatever they are calling it this year. But 'conspiracy' is a word people try to paint us with, and is not one Ron often uses.

You might want to read my posts, instead of continuously saying "he never said that".

Here's one, from the Houston Chronicle. But, you know, see above. Those aren't paraphrases.

Republican presidential candidate and U.S. Rep. Ron Paul of Lake Jackson was asked about the trip on the syndicated talk radio show of Alex Jones in June. Paul said the trip was "a sign that he's involved in the international conspiracy."

Elwar
08-09-2011, 09:48 AM
Forced vaccinations of teenage girls in exchange for campaign contributions from big pharma.

sailingaway
08-09-2011, 10:04 AM
You might want to read my posts, instead of continuously saying "he never said that".

Here's one, from the Houston Chronicle. But, you know, see above. Those aren't paraphrases.

wrote up a whole response but got a glitch and it disappeared...

I did try to click your earlier link and got an error message. It sounds like Ron said it once speaking to AJ who speaks in terms of conspiracies, but since that is a word people try to use to marginalize us, I would use a different one discussing the subject myself, as he typically does.

musicmax
08-09-2011, 10:16 AM
Forced vaccinations of teenage girls in exchange for campaign contributions from big pharma.

Talking points on Gardasil need to include the fact that reaction to this executive power grab was so widespread that the legislature controlled by his own party swiftly neutered it.

parocks
08-09-2011, 10:20 AM
"International Conspiracy" is something that should be discussed here. Too many think "oh, we want Perry, he'll take votes from Bachmann" or whatever argument they want to use. No. We don't want Perry.

And we should make it completely clear that Perry is the worst, that we don't want him in the race, and that if we want to do anything negative to anybody, it's Perry.

And the way to do that, here on RPF, is by mentioning that Ron Paul himself said "international conspiracy."

For elsewhere, there's no pressing need to tie Ron Paul to Rick Perry. Perry going to Bilderberg doesn't have to have Ron Paul in the story. It's been pretty established that Bilderberg = international conspiracy. We aren't talking illuminati, or shape-shifting reptilians here. People do know Bilderberg, even if they don't know that Rick Perry went to Bilderberg.

We need to recognize, here, at RPF, that Perry is THE WORST, in a class by himself. That is not the case at this point. When it's an established, known FACT that Perry is the worst, theres no need to further discuss it. Until then, it should be discussed as often as possible.

V3n
08-09-2011, 10:40 AM
Dirt? There's the Cameron Todd Willingham (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cameron_Todd_Willingham) case where it appears Rick Perry knew the death-row inmate (Willingham) was proven to be innocent (through scientific investigation after his trial) prior to his execution, but the Governor allowed the man to be executed anyway.

http://mydd.com/2009/10/2/tx-gov-rick-perry-covering-up-execution-of-innocent-man-in-2004

musicmax
08-09-2011, 10:42 AM

That article makes it clear that the writer grabbed the quote from Alex Jones's website. Here's a quote from prisonplanet where it says RP made the remark on Jones's radio show:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/june2007/010607internationalconspiracy.htm

"Speaking on the Alex Jones Show yesterday... Paul said that Perry's attendance was "A sign that he's involved in the international conspiracy.""

The article was posted on Friday June 1, 2007, so we'd need a recording of Jones's May 31, 2007 show to verify what Ron actually said.

IPSecure
08-09-2011, 10:53 AM
The msm is already spreading the conspiracy that Rick Perry is a jobs creator...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zA0JV18Py4&hd=1

Texas Unemployment Rates:

Link (http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LASST48000003?data_tool=XGtable)

sailingaway
08-09-2011, 11:17 AM
That article makes it clear that the writer grabbed the quote from Alex Jones's website. Here's a quote from prisonplanet where it says RP made the remark on Jones's radio show:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/june2007/010607internationalconspiracy.htm

"Speaking on the Alex Jones Show yesterday... Paul said that Perry's attendance was "A sign that he's involved in the international conspiracy.""

The article was posted on Friday June 1, 2007, so we'd need a recording of Jones's May 31, 2007 show to verify what Ron actually said.

My point was actually to use the word conspiracy LESS not more.

sailingaway
08-09-2011, 11:20 AM
"International Conspiracy" is something that should be discussed here. Too many think "oh, we want Perry, he'll take votes from Bachmann" or whatever argument they want to use. No. We don't want Perry.

And we should make it completely clear that Perry is the worst, that we don't want him in the race, and that if we want to do anything negative to anybody, it's Perry.

And the way to do that, here on RPF, is by mentioning that Ron Paul himself said "international conspiracy."

For elsewhere, there's no pressing need to tie Ron Paul to Rick Perry. Perry going to Bilderberg doesn't have to have Ron Paul in the story. It's been pretty established that Bilderberg = international conspiracy. We aren't talking illuminati, or shape-shifting reptilians here. People do know Bilderberg, even if they don't know that Rick Perry went to Bilderberg.

We need to recognize, here, at RPF, that Perry is THE WORST, in a class by himself. That is not the case at this point. When it's an established, known FACT that Perry is the worst, theres no need to further discuss it. Until then, it should be discussed as often as possible.

No, there is 'internationalist' 'globalist', 'people who don't assign importance to American sovereignty in assigning 'tape cutting' authority to international organizations such as the IMF and world bank'

None of those have been given the knee jerk 'gag' factor that the word 'conspiracy' has taken on. All it takes is using some more descriptive words, not falling back on a word that disinclines the listener to want to listen.

parocks
08-09-2011, 11:21 AM
My point was actually to use the word conspiracy LESS not more.

I'm talking about the distinction between here (RPF) and elsewhere.

Here, it's Ron Paul telling us that Perry is the worst. Which we, here, need to know.

Elsewhere, it's Ron Paul saying the word conspiracy, which some would argue is bad.

I'm not arguing that people should go elsewhere and use the word conspiracy.

sailingaway
08-09-2011, 12:07 PM
I'm talking about the distinction between here (RPF) and elsewhere.

Here, it's Ron Paul telling us that Perry is the worst. Which we, here, need to know.

Elsewhere, it's Ron Paul saying the word conspiracy, which some would argue is bad.

I'm not arguing that people should go elsewhere and use the word conspiracy.

The media comes here and quotes our posts here as indicative of Ron Paul supporters. One of yours was recently made the entry quote into a political blog in Iowa, in fact. I'll pm it to you, if you like. This is where media comes to see what Ron Paul supporters are like, and I just think it might be a good idea to use to describe Ron's issues, the words he would say when others in the room were NOT framing it in terms of 'conspiracies'. That isn't a word he usually uses to describe people such as Perry, and he is very good at getting his point of view across in any event.

I'll go further than you did, in a sense, and say that from what I've heard Ron say about Perry I think Ron secretly despises him. Listen to him, sometime. What some would take as praise is lauding Perry's 'effectiveness' at establishment politics, which Ron has no use for. Note, I didn't have to use a marginalization buzz word to say that, and it is, in my belief, absolutely accurate.

parocks
08-09-2011, 12:49 PM
I definitely would like to see what you saw on that blog with the pm.

You'll often see me responding to people who think it's a good idea that Perry run, for whatever reasons. I'm using the best information I have to get people here to stop thinking that way. If Ron Paul was to say, right now "Rick Perry is an evil scumbag, the worst of all Republican Presidential candidates", that would be a clearer anti-Perry message. But I haven't heard that. There just aren't too many Ron Paul quotes about Rick Perry, and the one I use, because it exists, includes "international conspiracy" because that's what Ron Paul used. Elsewhere, people aren't going to respond appropriately to Perry with a Ron Paul quote. It's much easier to just explain Gardasil, and Karl Rove (who tea partiers understand is not a conservative) and Trans Texas Corridor, and Bilderberg, without Ron Paul being mentioned.

With Perry, we aren't talking about effectiveness at establishment politics. Many of the candidates have that to some degree. Bilderberg, which only Perry has on his resume, is a big globalist red flag, and people who are aware of Bilderberg do recognize it as an international conspiracy. Being philosophically oriented toward globalism does not make one part of a conspiracy, but many would argue that going to that particular meeting does make one a part of the international conspiracy.

Point is, though, that I mention what I mention in response to people who want Perry in the race, instead of recognizing that we don't want someone in the race who would be the worst President.

In the last debate (or the one before), people asked Pawlenty about what he said about Romney. Obamneycare, perhaps? If Perry was to get into the race, I would not be particularly surprised to hear someone ask Ron Paul about the Perry / Bilderberg quote. They might not want to go there, but they might.

sailingaway
08-09-2011, 12:51 PM
Couldn't you use different words since those hurt Ron, the way they are taken now, with the spin that has been aimed at him? He has said Perry would take from the other establishment candidates and has nothing to offer those who don't like the direction in DC.

I have no problems at all with Ron being asked about any quote because then he has the opportunity to address it. Mostly people just post what we say and start a whisper campaign, and that is worse.

There is only one poster here who supports Perry, and he literally supports Perry, imho. He doesn't care what Ron Paul says.

parocks
08-09-2011, 02:34 PM
I'm not sure how what you said is any different from what could be said about Romney, or Huntsman, or even Cain, Santorum or Gingrich. Perry is a special case.

Of course, I haven't seen what you saw on that Iowa blog that was a quote from me.

It's very possible that I could say "hmm, maybe I should be more circumspect about what I say".

I will say, as a person who spends more time on Free Republic than here, that Ron Paul's problem over at FR is not that Ron Paul thinks Rick Perry is a member of a international conspiracy, but his positions regarding muslims, the military, the middle east. That's where we're losing Free Republic / Tea Party votes. Are you suggesting that we completely stop talking, here, about where Ron Paul differs from the other candidates on those issues? I've noticed that grassroots actually mentions, in paper they produce, paper that they hand out, paper that becomes local ads, that Ron Paul wants to end wars. Most Republicans, btw, don't want to end the wars.

Rick Perry was never popular on FR, and it was in large part because of Globalism / NWO. Trans Texas Corridor, Bilderberg, Gardasil etc have never been popular there. Wars have been. No one seems at all concerned that Ron Paul's foreign policy alienates a large segment of core Republican voters.

We should be fighting against Perry, because Perry is worse than Romney and the rest of them. There is no "Bilderberg constituency", Bilderberg just tries to force their unacceptable candidates on us because they own the media. Who else but us is going to resist that? Romney is a nice candidate for Country Club Republicans, who aren't Tea Partiers, don't want cuts, don't want to rock the boat, and are happy with the direction the D's are taking us. Perry is a Bilderberg. It can be assumed that he's got the Bilderberg playbook and intends to implement it.

sailingaway
08-09-2011, 03:24 PM
No, I would never hide Ron's positions. But if one time out of a thousand he uses the word 'conspiracy' and if that is a term used to belittle him and us, why play it up? Use one of the many many other descriptions he gives of the issue.

I have posted quite a bit on Perry. I just happen to think he will be taking most of his votes from Romney once the tea party learns who he is.

parocks
08-09-2011, 03:52 PM
No, I would never hide Ron's positions. But if one time out of a thousand he uses the word 'conspiracy' and if that is a term used to belittle him and us, why play it up? Use one of the many many other descriptions he gives of the issue.

I have posted quite a bit on Perry. I just happen to think he will be taking most of his votes from Romney once the tea party learns who he is.

I typically don't use that unless it's to correct someone here. My talking points against Perry don't typically involve Ron Paul. And I do talk about Perry a lot elsewhere.

Do you have that link to where the Iowa blog was quoting me?

In terms of where Perry's votes would be coming from, I'd say "the south", and I wouldn't think too much about whether the Southerners who are indicating a preference for Perry would be voting for Romney or Paul.

Robert Morrow
08-10-2011, 03:33 PM
Slick Rick Perry is Political Herpes:

1) Supported 2008 TARP bailout. 25-year career politician Perry wrote a letter with Gov. Joe Manchin on 10/1/08 telling Congress to “act now”. The Senate passed TARP that night. Then 2 months later Slick Rick writes and Op-Ed in the WSJ with Gov. Mark Sanford decrying bailouts! Warning: this is how Slick Rick always operates.

2) Texas Debt Skyrockets under Perry. Perry likes to borrow just like those establishments Washington, DC Republicans who are for tax cuts but also like to SPEND and BORROW and PORK. The state budget in Texas under Perry has grown from 100 billion to 190 billion in 10 years, far outstripping inflation and population growth. Perry loves to BORROW and has doubled debt from 19 billion to 38 billion. Perry is a big advocate of public/private partnership TOLL ROAD monopolies, which are DEBT TIME BOMBS which are so expensive many Texans can’t ride on them. Infamous toll road lobbyist Dan Shelley is running Perry Super PACs in Iowa and South Carolina. Shelley is a big reason for Texas’ 30 billion in toll road debt.

3) Perry does not respect parental rights – HPV vaccine. Perry issued an executive order to force every 11 year old girl to take a mandatory HPV vaccine shot. Lege overturned it 130-10 in House and 31-1 in Senate. Perry to this day is unrepentant about this assault on parental rights.

4) Religious Authoritarianism/Opportunism – close ties to extremist preachers toxic to independent voters. The Bible says go pray in a closet; Rick Perry says go to a stadium and glorify me and my presidential campaign. Perry in fact is a “moral relativist” (see the adultery allegations below) a la John Edwards’ concept of traditional marriage.

5) Dumber than Dirt: Texas A&M transcripts littered with Cs, Ds, and F. Got a D in economics, C in history. How can a cowboy get a C in physical education? Perry gets an “A” in crony capitalism, corrupt land deals, borrowing money and cheating on his wife Anita. Perry says he’s running bec/ Anita is making him?? LMAO.

6) Electability problems. Independents, libertarians in Texas hate Slick Rick. Catholic problem, too, due to his ties to religious extremists like Catholic hater John Hagee. Slick Rick is TOXIC to swing voters, especially those in Ohio and Florida, 2 key states.

7) Corrupt Horseshoe Bay real estate land flip 2000-2007. You have GOT to learn about this egregious deal. Perry cronies sold him a land lot for $150,000 UNDER market and then let him flip it for a whopping $350,000 OVER market value. That is as close to flat out bribing a politician with $500,000 as you can get. Obama had the same dirty deals in Chicago.

8) Adultery, Cheating on Anita with strippers, prostitutes and “young hotties.” Source: Robert Morrow of Austin, TX: 512-306-1510. Morrow, a 3-time delegate to the Texas state Republican convention (2006, 2008, 2010), knows women (plural) who have had direct dealings with Adulterer Rick Perry and his enabling entourage. Rick Perry’s concept of “traditional marriage” is the same as John Edwards and Bill Clinton: which is you have a political wife while having sex with “young hotties” on the side. Morrow welcomes phone calls.

Slick Rick Perry was FOR the 2008 TARP bankster bailout; Then 2 months later writes Op-Ed for WSJ railing against bailouts!

This example will teach you a lot about Rick Perry: he was for the 2008 TARP bankster bailout, before he was against it. Perry wrote a letter on 10/1/08 with Joe Manchin in support of the TARP bailout!: http://trailblazersblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2010/01/was-rick-perry-for-the-bailout.html At 9:07 PM later that day the US Senate voted for the TARP bailout. Then two months later Slick Rick writes an WSJ op-ed on 12/2/08 with Mark Sanford opposing bailouts!! http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122818170073571049.html
Here is Rick Perry’s letter in support of the TARP bailout as he told Congress to “act now” and pass the TARP bankster bailout.
There is a time for partisanship and there is a time for getting things done. No one likes the hand they've been dealt, and now is not the time to assign blame. It is time for Washington, D.C. to step up, be responsible and do what's in the best interest of American taxpayers and our economy.
This economic crisis is not just impacting Wall Street; it is also making life harder for everyday Americans. Americans across the country and in every demographic are feeling the pinch. If Congress does not act soon, the situation will grow appreciably worse. It's time for leadership. Congress needs to act now.
Sincerely,
Rick Perry and Joe Manchin

TEXAS CHRISTIAN CONSERVATIVE ACTIVIST “PATRIOT SHAR” SHARLYN WALL (YOU CAN FIND HER ON FACEBOOK) ON FRISKY RICKY PERRY- PATRIOT SHAR TURNED DOWN RICK WHEN HE TRIED TO HUSTLE HER AT AN EVENT.

On Rick Perry and his failed attempt to make a pass at Sharlyn years ago. Patriot Shar said:

“YES-S-S he is & has been that way since BEFORE he got into his first office

"Just the facts Ma’am ... Just the facts"

I understand WHY some ladies would not be willing to step forth on this ... but since I dont give a rip ... I will tell U that THIS is absolute TRUTH !! I know this from my own experience with him years ago. Now I'm sure he would never remember "me" ROFL ... but I remember HIM. There are some that know the story from before I got re involved in the political arena. He is the reason that I adopted this quote when I first saw it ROFL

"When people show you who they are, believe them." Maya Angelou (irony intended)
Folks ... ya need to look beyond what U HEAR & watch the ACTIONS” - Sharlyn