PDA

View Full Version : AF- More cops Out of Control, "‘We Got This Whole County to F— With; I’ll Haul Everyone o

libertyjam
08-09-2011, 05:56 AM
Tyler. Tx.
‘We Got This Whole County to F— With; I’ll Haul Everyone of You M—F—’s to Jail'

http://www.elliscountyobserver.com/2011/08/01/youtube-tyler-texas-cop-we-got-this-whole-county-to-f-with-ill-haul-everyone-of-you-m-f-s-to-jail/#respond

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWvYOksxRbA&feature=player_embedded

Edit to add:
FROM THE COMMENTS SECTION: This IS NOT the OP
"I was the main victim at this event! I was hired to DJ an outdoor music event in Smith County, on private land and this Smith County Sgt. assaulted my friend by hitting the phone cam out of his hands and falsely arrested me for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest! Not to mention that he and another sheriff stomped me and pepper sprayed while I was already in handcuffs!! For a noise violation!? One sheriff showed up an hour or so before this happened and asked us to turn the music down, which we did, and then came back with his Sgt. and several others like bats out of hell! Their mood and attitude amused me as I couldn’t believe their approach on the situation. I complied with what they were telling me to do then they grabbed me and beat me"

CaptUSA
08-09-2011, 06:07 AM
Unreal.

I hope you filed a formal complaint.

edit: Just read the comments and realized this wasn't you... Still I hope the complaint was filed.

libertyjam
08-09-2011, 06:11 AM
Unreal.

I hope you filed a formal complaint.

It wasn't me, that is why I use quote marks, whenever I am quoting someone else, in this case a commenter in the story.

MelissaCato
08-09-2011, 10:59 AM
Don't feel bad, I got a disorderly conduct too at the beginning of the year when I went threw a check point. They stopped I guess who ever they wanted too. Anyhows I always drive around with Ron Paul stuff bumper stickers, signs, stickers, Constitution and Declaration's to hand out. Nice decal on the back of my truck.

They stopped me then asked me to pull off the road, so I did. As soon as my truck game to a stop I heard him yelling "shut off the vehicle and let me see your hands" Of course I did this with a little speed, my hands were out the window almost the next sec.

Anyhows, after he searched me behind my truck he hand cuffed me, asked 4 officers to watch me then he searched my truck. Next think you know, I hear him say under his breath "looks like we have a terrorist here" .. at that point I didn't say anything because I knew I didn't do anything wrong and nothing illegal in my truck.

Then, I was standing behind my truck all by myself.. while all of them were taking turns rooting around and laughing. I mean they did as much as look at me and laugh making all kinds of BS comments about Ron Paul, terrorists, the constitution, this isn't America anymore ... all that and laughing. I was still standing still as can be and didn't say a word.

I guess it's my emotions that got the best of me because I felt myself tearing up... but before I broke out in an out right crying spell something came over me and I became mad. I mumbled just enough so they couldn't make out damn word I said .. and wouldn't you know it, they all flocked over to me and asked did you say something, what did you just say blah blah blah. I said "nothing important" everytime thay asked.

Meanwhile it's been about a half hour now an everyone who recognized my truck off the road and cops all around stopped far up and was now standing around in a distance. (lol)

At that point, knowing some people I knew were there to see and hear it all, the next time one of the cops demanded what I said I just told him, "F U you are the terrorists". Well then the crowd off the shoulder of the road started yelling the same thing... then all of a sudden they took the hand cuffs off and said "OK your free to go".

Ok great, I should have done that 15 minutes ago I thought. Anyhows, 26 days later I got a disorderly conduct in the mail, one of the higher ones where 6 months first offence. I hired a lawyer and got out of it, thank goodness.

But ya, I feel ya. Hang in there and Good Luck !! :cool:

UWDude
08-09-2011, 11:54 AM
I hired a lawyer and got out of it, thank goodness.

Sad to say, but the police didn't lose any money hiring a lawyer for being assholes. You did. You didn't get out of anything. The state still ended up robbing you in the end.

It's like my friend who ended up paying $5000 in lawyer fees etc to beat a DWI. She may have not gotten the DWI, but she lost $5000.