PDA

View Full Version : Advertise November 5th on Craigslist.com

max
11-01-2007, 10:01 PM
Whenever I plug my website on Craigslist the hits pour in! Craigslist is HUGE!

It's FREE to post.

1. Craigslist.com
2. Pick any rmajor city across America
3. Post under Community- Politics

Put the November 5th links in there as follws https://thisnovember5th.com in the body...add some nice words about RP and how big November 5th will be

You can post unlimited times...but change up your subject heading and body text a little each time so the system doesnt't deny your multiple message.

It's takes about 1 minute for each post. You get a confirmation e-mail that you have to click on...

I've posted as many as 20 at a time and generate about 10-15 visitors per each....and that doesnt include the folks who just read only the post

you also want to post www.ronpaul2008.com

This is a great resource that is being underutilized...people who read poltitical posts are VOTERS..

Post only in major cities in order to increase readership...we need to pwn Craigslist!
I also use it to smear the other candidates without referring to RP

realitywiz
11-01-2007, 10:11 PM
I agree Craigslist is a very important medium of communication. Their traffic ranking on Alexa is 49 -- which means it's the 49th most visited web site on the internet, of the 56 million + sites that Alexa has in its database.

Plus we can focus on local areas all across the nation with Craigslist.

Thanks Max.

_____

max
11-01-2007, 10:13 PM
I agree Craigslist is a very important medium of communication. Their traffic ranking on Alexa is 49 -- which means it's the 49th most visited web site on the internet, of the 56 million + sites that Alexa has in its database.

Plus we can focus on local areas all across the nation with Craigslist.

Thanks Max.

_____

Concentrate on heavy population areas...(donors)...and early primary states..(NH, Iowa, Nevada)...and ALWAYS include link to www.ronpaulstopdreaming.com

realitywiz
11-01-2007, 11:14 PM
I must add that if we all posted Ron Paul links on Craigslist, that would really boost search engine traffic for RP sites!!!

____

slantedview
11-01-2007, 11:25 PM
Similar Posting Already Submitted: Error 2746130

The posting you're trying to submit is very similar to one that was recently submitted:

You may only post your listing in one category and on one site at a time.

realitywiz
11-01-2007, 11:35 PM
Drat. That may be a problem.

We should all pick an area and focus on that area.

__

max
11-01-2007, 11:40 PM
Drat. That may be a problem.

We should all pick an area and focus on that area.

__

alter the wording slightly...throw in extra spaces and ....,"s... minor variations will beat the system....

you can cut and paste your basic message...then tweak it

and always use a different subject line..

Example: Ron Paul will make history on November 5th..

next post: Look at what Ron paul is doing.....etc

Energy
11-04-2007, 04:17 PM
Along with Community - Politics

this is a good, highly trafficked section: Personals - Rant and Raves

RonPaulStreetTeam
11-05-2007, 11:40 AM
Concentrate on heavy population areas...(donors)...and early primary states..(NH, Iowa, Nevada)...and ALWAYS include link to www.ronpaulstopdreaming.com

orrrrr even better

I'm linking all mine to www.ronpaulstreetteam.com/video.html because it includes that video and many better ones all in one spot.
an instant converter page. (which is why I mad it so use it)

wgadget
11-05-2007, 11:41 AM
I listed free RP bumper stickers last night on craigslist and my post was flagged and removed.

: (