PDA

View Full Version : Controversial Tea Party Clip Making It's Way Around the Left Blogosphere

AuH20
08-08-2011, 08:45 PM
I think it's pretty darned cool if you ask me. Then again I'm probably classified an enemy of the state ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1NagON189g&feature=player_embedded

nobody's_hero
08-08-2011, 08:52 PM
lol. Cute trick.

AuH20
08-08-2011, 08:56 PM
The Left may need straight jackets before this chapter is finally closed:

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/08/08/1004672/-Dear-Teabaggers:-F**K-You!?via=siderec

Teabaggers attacked the Unions, the schools, the government, and a mural. You attacked peoples jobs and incomes. You have DAMAGED the country and you want to call DEMOCRATS terrorists? Fuck off!

AMERICANS got MAD and used the rules to fight back against this brazen horseshit. They organized and they protested and it was fucking BEAUTIFUL!

And it worked: thats why you numbnuts are out whining about Obama this and Democrats that. You are fucking losers and sore ones at that.

You weren't ATTACKED, you freaks. You attacked America with your teabagging ideological bullshit. You did that.

Not Muslims.

Not Mexicans.

Not illegal brownskinned people.

Not Obama.

Not Democrats.

YOU FUCKING BAGGERS.

And now it's payback time and you're whinin'.

Where are you going?

I'm not done with you yet.

Romulus
08-08-2011, 08:57 PM
What, 2 people clapped and one lady said 'Yeeeaahhhhaawwww'?

AuH20
08-08-2011, 09:04 PM
yikes. i love that site:

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/08/08/1004719/-The-President-should-invoke-the-National-Emergencies-Act?via=siderecent

MRK
08-08-2011, 11:08 PM
The straw harvesting and manufacturing industry in the US must have really gotten hit hard in the past few years, because it seems like there aren't any more to grasp for.

celestineB
08-08-2011, 11:39 PM
Nice trick!

KingRobbStark
08-08-2011, 11:39 PM
lol. This is why I don't identify with Tea Party anymore.

kah13176
08-08-2011, 11:46 PM
I don't even know what the Hell the Tea Party is. If it spawned from libertarian sentiment, then why is Bachmann Tea Party with her cancerous anti-gay rhetoric?

Why is Palin Tea Party with her abominable foreign policy views?

Don't even say they're "Tea Party in name only" or "not true Tea Party". Come on. A majority of self-described Tea-Partiers don't concider themselves libertarian. All media outlets and most people think Bachmann, Palin, and Perry are Tea-to-the-bone. Definitions have changed.

I am not Tea Party. We are not Tea Party. We are libertarian. Ignorant fuckheads ruined the label, and if we continue identifying ourselves with this "Tea Party" (whatever the hell that even means), we're going to lose in the long run.

AGRP
08-08-2011, 11:49 PM
Why am I not surprised to see the Fox News sponsored Tea Party Express van in the background?

Also, look at the demographic. Im willing to bet not one person in attendance is below the age of 200 years. Id like to ask them if they know how to turn on a computer, yet have the channel of Fox News memorized. THOSE are the people who continually vote for people like McCain, Bachmann, Romney, and Perry.

MJU1983
08-08-2011, 11:49 PM
The left seem pretty hateful lately...I'd be fearful they'd turn to violence but then I remembered they are typically a bunch of anti 2nd amendement pussies.

Thankfully all we will see is a lot of angry words on Twitter and their low traffic websites...it's fun to watch them bitch and confirm their overall ignorance. Most talk in bumper sticker slogans and that's about as deep as their knowledge goes.

kah13176
08-08-2011, 11:52 PM
Why am I not surprised to see the Fox News sponsored Tea Party Express van in the background?

This is exactly what I mean. Tea Party is not/no longer libertarian. It's far-right bullshit. Homophobic. Military-interventionist. Status quo, but with a little added rhetoric about earmarks.

Ekrub
08-09-2011, 12:02 AM
This is exactly what I mean. Tea Party is not/no longer libertarian. It's far-right bullshit. Homophobic. Military-interventionist. Status quo, but with a little added rhetoric about earmarks.

I agree 100% however the tea party is Ron's ticket to the white house. The tea party is to libertarianism what Reagan is to Goldwater.

AGRP
08-09-2011, 12:07 AM

Read my sig. Keep your foot in the door.

Maybe some of us can ask to make a speech like her and tell them about the Federal Reserve, a sound CONSTITUTIONAL foreign policy, and Ron Paul. They claim to be fond of the Constitution since its on their van.

kah13176
08-09-2011, 12:22 AM
They claim to be fond of the Constitution since its on their van.

See what you're saying, but then again, Bachmann says she's a Constitutional Conservative. Right.

KingRobbStark
08-09-2011, 08:56 AM
See what you're saying, but then again, Bachmann says she's a Constitutional Conservative. Right.

People can claim any title. Titles don't define a person, their actions do.

LadyBastiat
08-09-2011, 09:01 AM
People can claim any title. Titles don't define a person, their actions do.

And sadly, Americans seem to prefer titles over actions. :(

nobody's_hero
08-09-2011, 10:04 AM
The left seem pretty hateful lately...I'd be fearful they'd turn to violence but then I remembered they are typically a bunch of anti 2nd amendement pussies.

I think the left has always been hateful. I honestly can't remember the right ever being nearly this bad when Bush was in office being attacked by the left.

Of course, I don't really like to play left-vs.-right, but man, it's hateful out there right now.

angelatc
08-09-2011, 10:07 AM
I don't even know what the Hell the Tea Party is. If it spawned from libertarian sentiment, then why is Bachmann Tea Party with her cancerous anti-gay rhetoric?.

Because she was smart enough to target her message to both the fiscal conservatives as well as the evangelicals. She combined the two groups, something the Libertarians have always been too full of themselves to even consider.

angelatc
08-09-2011, 10:11 AM
I think the left has always been hateful. I honestly can't remember the right ever being nearly this bad when Bush was in office being attacked by the left.

Of course, I don't really like to play left-vs.-right, but man, it's hateful out there right now.

I think it's reactionary. 3 short years ago, they were writing about the permanent Democratic majority, celebrating the final death of the right, and cherishing the thought of rule by a single party.

In just a short amount of time, they've managed to drive a stake into the already weak economy, breathe life back into the GOP, and their gravy train is careening wildly now that the laws of economics are gaining the inevitable momentum. They're desperate to hang on to power, but they have no leader.

RM918
08-09-2011, 10:35 AM
I think it's reactionary. 3 short years ago, they were writing about the permanent Democratic majority, celebrating the final death of the right, and cherishing the thought of rule by a single party.

In just a short amount of time, they've managed to drive a stake into the already weak economy, breathe life back into the GOP, and their gravy train is careening wildly now that the laws of economics are gaining the inevitable momentum. They're desperate to hang on to power, but they have no leader.

Also keep in mind that they have NOTHING to be proud of. I've noticed a lot of the vindictiveness and bile spewing from the left, out and out hatred for anyone that doesn't agree with them. Knee-jerk, reactionary screaming about 'insane' 'teabaggers' when they are the ones running around screeching at the top of their lungs.

Because that's ALL they have. Obama very predictably went turncoat and acted like a politician to work for the status quo, they were lied to about lofty ideals that didn't make much sense in the first place and then were blatantly betrayed. They had 'hope', fake as it was, in '08. Their hope turned into Bush 2.0 and now all they've got left is fear of the Red Team. They aren't fighting for anything except No Red, even if Blue does the exact same damn thing.