PDA

View Full Version : New Rick Perry poster "George W. Bush 2012. Because "deficits don't matter.""

Gage
08-08-2011, 04:30 PM
http://i.imgur.com/JUriS.jpg

Spread this far and wide: http://i.imgur.com/JUriS.jpg

LibertyEagle
08-08-2011, 04:36 PM
Unfortunately, there are a lot of Republicans who still defend him. :(

Tarzan
08-08-2011, 05:48 PM
Sorry... I don't get this. Why have Perry over a bush quote? This guy has plenty of bad baggage and we should probably use HIS actual words to shove back down his throat. As hard as it is to believe, Bush II actually still has followers.

There are LOTS of folks here in Texas that really don't like this guy... he is a freaking thug... a damned gangster. And, that's not just Paul supporters I know down here... it is also a LARGE group of the Republicans I know. If we could tie him to his own words and not give him a possible life line by being associated with someone some voters might still like (Bush) we can do more damage... and, hopefully, quickly. This guy is an absolute tool.

I honestly expect his personal propensities and demons to be exposed by the media. But, it hasn't happened yet... and it may not. So, it may well be left to us to expose this guy for the hose bag he is.

I do not know his speaking record well enough to provide quotes... perhaps some of the statements he made on behalf of Gore. If he himself said "deficits don't matter" that would be golden! The picture is great... a direct (stupid) quote would make it terrific.

"Dark economic clouds are dissipating into an emerging blue sky of opportunity."
Rick Perry

"Rick Perry's Texas sized Land Grab"
Texas Farmers beat back Eviction & Land Theft

"Rick Perry... Democratic Campaign Chairman for Al Gore"
and he still calls himself a conservative and Tea Party Supporter

Just some quickee ideas... others have much better dirty quotes by Perry.

Also, back to the OP... this is EXACTLY the type of stuff we need. Not long explanations... just short, to the point hard shots that will make voters go "what... no way!" and then they will not consider voting for him at all... without understanding all the intricacies.