PDA

View Full Version : Wall Street Journal poll: Should US Treasuries be considered the safest bet in the world?

wormyguy
08-08-2011, 03:58 PM
You know how to vote...

http://online.wsj.com/community/groups/market-view-845/topics/should-us-treasurys-considered-safest

Lucille
08-08-2011, 04:04 PM
How self-deluded can those voters be?: 69.7% yes to 30.3% no.

Also, they spelled "Treasuries" wrong. LOL... Murdoch turned it into a USA Today for the business world. Oh how it sucks now.

AuH20
08-08-2011, 04:05 PM
We haven't paid back principal of our debt since the 1960s. Hell no.

headhawg7
08-08-2011, 05:58 PM
People buying treasurys right now remind me of frightened children running out of a haunted house. They are just SHOCKED that the economy and debt are not on stable ground. They are SHOCKED that the people they watch on tv and listen to for financial advise were wrong.....AGAIN. Reminds me of the people buying into the dot com bubble and housing bubble. Just SHOCKED when they popped. They are like frightened wildebeests who were startled but the pride of lions about to attack. They are scared and clueless and believe the hype that treasurys are a safe haven. Will you be paid back...sure. In dollars that have been devalued. Sounds like a great safe haven to me.
/sarcasm