PDA

View Full Version : Hard Work

Tin_Foil_Hat
06-12-2007, 08:15 PM
George Bush today...

"It's going to take a lot of hard work, a lot of effort. We've got to convince the American people that this bill is the best way to enforce our border," Bush said. "I believe without the bill it's going to be harder to enforce the border. The status quo is unacceptable."

Yeah, the status quo is unacceptable.

But how many times have you heard him mention hard work. :rolleyes:

I smell another quagmire coming...

For your listening and viewing pleasure http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSKKBDELcao

X_805
06-12-2007, 08:20 PM
Why doesn't congress divide the immigration problems up into smaller bills instead of one big huge one?

Bloody Holly
06-12-2007, 08:22 PM
First they should fix the border then work on bills and hopefully nothing like the rave act will be thrown in.

Shouldn't there be laws against throwing in bills that have nothing to do with the topic??

Tin_Foil_Hat
06-12-2007, 08:22 PM
Why doesn't congress divide the immigration problems up into smaller bills instead of one big huge one?

Dunno...maybe cuz it's "hard work".

Bloody Holly
06-12-2007, 08:24 PM
Dunno...maybe cuz it's "hard work".

Bush sure does say that alot and then he turns his second face to tell people that they are too lazy to do hard work.

I'm sure there are tons of hard workers that would take his job anyday.

X_805
06-12-2007, 08:25 PM
Shouldn't there be laws against throwing in bills that have nothing to do with the topic?

I thought there was, but I guess not.

They ignore the Constitution, so I guess even if there was a law against it, the congress wouldn't follow it.

Tin_Foil_Hat
06-12-2007, 08:25 PM
Bush sure does say that alot and then he turns his second face to tell people that they are too lazy to do hard work.

I'm sure there are tons of hard workers that would take his job anyday.

Did you watch the video? I love that video. It's hard work.

Bloody Holly
06-12-2007, 08:26 PM
Did you watch the video? I love that video. It's hard work.

I'm tired of watching that quivering lipped gremlin.

Tin_Foil_Hat
06-12-2007, 08:30 PM
I'm tired of watching that quivering lipped gremlin.

Hmmm...something tells me you didn't.

Bloody Holly
06-12-2007, 08:36 PM
Hmmm...something tells me you didn't.

hah, whatever gave that away!!