PDA

View Full Version : Help with Presidential Iowa Caucus Poll Phone Calling w/ the Campaign:

Patriot123
08-07-2011, 08:21 PM
So I got a call from the campaign a few days ago to start calling people via their new... "website." It enables you to call different people, and help the campaign? I'm just getting started -- I haven't made a call yet. Thing is, I'm a little nervous lol. There isn't a preview or anything -- the email I got said you'd click "call," and you'd get statements to tell the person. I don't know about everyone else, but I'd sort of like to see what I'm gonna be asking before I start calling. Has anyone tried this, yet -- making phone calls? If so, can you describe how it works?

trey4sports
08-07-2011, 08:22 PM
yes, you're going to be identifying voters via survey and ask them a couple questions. It's very easy and the nerves subside quickly :)

Patriot123
08-07-2011, 08:26 PM
All right, that's good. Thanks =D Gonna get started tomorrow, should be pretty cool.

Patriot123
08-08-2011, 11:42 AM
On second thought, wait! I'm confused -- really, really confused. What if I need to leave a message? What number would I even give them? Do I leave a message? If so, do I click the "leave message" button? Anyone? >_<

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out. Just spoke to someone -- isn't voting, but when I said "This poll was conducted by Ron Paul 2012" she said "It'd be an honor to cross the street and shake his hand." =D