PDA

View Full Version : 17% of Congress is made up of Tea Partiers

mcgraw_wv
08-07-2011, 09:57 AM
I am tired of hearing this excuse by the media that is trying to demonize and blame the tea party for this mistake, this is an establishment game to out the Tea Party.

The Tea Party consists of 17% of the House of Representatives, if the establishment parties wanted to pass anything related to the Debt Deal... they didn't even need a wink or a high five from the Tea Party Caucus.

Fight the media with facts... This was a setup by the GOP and DEMS to out the Tea Party... They are afraid of an emerging voice of the people.

Agorism
08-07-2011, 10:59 AM
I think only the ones who voted against the debt ceiling are Tea Partiers.

mcgraw_wv
08-07-2011, 11:28 AM
Correct, but they are saying that weeks prior, maybe even months that the Tea Parters have been holding America Hostage... How can 17% hold the other 83% hostage?

Aratus
08-07-2011, 05:01 PM
in two years we may see 40% to 50% of Congress being tea party.
if the market plunge is indicative of how Wall Street thinks of wily ole
mitch mcconnell's "hail mary" pass, barack obama may be a one termer.

NewRightLibertarian
08-07-2011, 05:02 PM
Correct, but they are saying that weeks prior, maybe even months that the Tea Parters have been holding America Hostage... How can 17% hold the other 83% hostage?

They're getting ready to throw the tea partiers into concentration camps IMO. The propaganda they say doesn't even make sense anymore, but the people have been dumbed down and inundated with garbage for so long that there's a herd of millions who will regurgitate anything the govt tells them to think verbatim.

headhawg7
08-07-2011, 06:27 PM
in two years we may see 40% to 50% of Congress being tea party.
if the market plunge is indicative of how Wall Street thinks of wily ole
mitch mcconnell's "hail mary" pass, barack obama may be a one termer.

I think it depends on the media. If the MSM and press continue to blame the tea party...regardless of the truth....the uninformed masses will believe it as well. The media is the problem. They are acting as another wing for the big govt party both R and D in DC.

Agorism
08-07-2011, 06:32 PM
Is Allen West a "Tea Partier?"