PDA

View Full Version : Rogers Waters talks about US FP among other cool things

BUSHLIED
08-06-2011, 05:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KYrAqAZfjs&feature=player_embedded#at=250

SamuraisWisdom
08-06-2011, 06:14 PM
That was the best concert I have been to in my life. It has a really strong political message too, one that I think most can identify with. For anyone on the fence about seeing this show and still have the chance, do it.

headhawg7
08-06-2011, 09:14 PM
Pink floyd nut right here!!

Pericles
08-06-2011, 09:24 PM
I'll meet you on the dark side of the moon.

headhawg7
08-06-2011, 09:53 PM
I'll meet you on the dark side of the moon.

As a Ron Paul supporter I feel like I have been on the dark side of the moon for years!!

PreDeadMan
08-06-2011, 10:11 PM
I went to this concert last year at the Nassau Coliseum in long island Ny it definitely was also the best concert i've ever been to!!!

matt0611
08-06-2011, 10:27 PM
I've seen the show, it was great.

I remember one part, of the song "Mother".

When the line "Mother should I trust the government?" was sung, the words "Fuck no!" appeared in large print against the wall. :)
Made me cheer.

buck000
05-04-2012, 09:47 AM
Saw The Wall last night in Austin. Tremendous show.

A couple of times during the show, I just wanted to yell, "Ron Paul, godammit!" during a lull. Actually did so, one time.

I swear, we need a money bomb to convince Waters to put Ron Paul's face on the wall at some point.

I found it ironic that 1) we had to show empty front pockets before entering the venue and 2) Waters is so obviously down on corporations, government, etc., yet his tickets and souvenirs ain't cheap. ;) On that last point, I have no real problem with him; I often feel that artists are the best capitalists going, many are not subsidized, and create things that people find of value. Even Michael Moore fits in that category (more irony ;) ).

tfurrh
05-04-2012, 09:52 AM
Saw The Wall last night in Austin. Tremendous show.

A couple of times during the show, I just wanted to yell, "Ron Paul, godammit!" during a lull. Actually did so, one time.

I swear, we need a money bomb to convince Waters to put Ron Paul's face on the wall at some point.

I found it ironic that 1) we had to show empty front pockets before entering the venue and 2) Waters is so obviously down on corporations, government, etc., yet his tickets and souvenirs ain't cheap. ;) On that last point, I have no real problem with him; I often feel that artists are the best capitalists going, many are not subsidized, and create things that people find of value. Even Michael Moore fits in that category (more irony ;) ).

Soooo jealous. I missed it last year, and now this year. Just too damn broke.

tfurrh
05-04-2012, 09:53 AM
As a Ron Paul supporter I feel like I have been on the dark side of the moon for years!!

There is no dark side of the moon really; as a matter of fact it's all dark.

tfurrh
05-04-2012, 09:55 AM

Me too. (plugs thread)

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?313217-Roger-Waters-(Pink-Floyd)-eye-opening-solo-career.&highlight=eye+opening+roger+waters