PDA

View Full Version : Campaign by DVD?

wstrucke
08-06-2011, 04:14 PM
What would it cost to print and mail a million DVDs to people? Would it be feasible? I.e. Ron Paul's message in your mailbox a la 1990s AOL?

I discovered Ron Paul in 2007 by watching videos on YouTube. I can't get people to watch them via e-mail or links and I'm not very good about discussing it in person. If you mailed a DVD to everyone with a strong, simple message maybe it would make a difference?

Nate-ForLiberty
08-06-2011, 04:21 PM
i don't know the cost exactly, but it would be in the tens of thousands, easy.

...*but this is top down thinking. Instead, do your part and pass a few of these out. They will spread themselves!

www.ronpaulfilm.com

sabu140
08-06-2011, 04:35 PM
I was thinking about a promo video or infomercial to promote Ron Paul. I like the documentary but it's about 2008. Maybe we could make a 30 min promo video that would appeal to republicans that highlights him more effectively. This might be good to play at tabes promoting Ron Paul too.

Nate-ForLiberty
08-06-2011, 04:42 PM
Contact www.RevolutionPAC.com and pitch the idea over there. They will be able to handle that kind of funding and are perfectly equipped for this kind of project.

Eric21ND
08-06-2011, 04:47 PM
I was thinking about a promo video or infomercial to promote Ron Paul. I like the documentary but it's about 2008. Maybe we could make a 30 min promo video that would appeal to republicans that highlights him more effectively. This might be good to play at tabes promoting Ron Paul too.
It's been updated you do realize? And most people are not familiar with all that went on in 2008 so it gives a good history of how far we've come.