PDA

View Full Version : Update - Iowa Write a Student

jacmicwag
11-01-2007, 07:21 PM
The Iowa Write a Student project is making great progress. Over 6,000 e-mails have been compiled and sent out. Ron Paul Forum members helping out on this project include:

risiusj
Texas Christian
The Quiet One
RT Squared
Badger Paul
Mavtek
Chicago Lawyer
Leslie Webb
Sematary
csen
kato
Me3
Randy9294
Billm317
Bbachtung
Saahmed
Jake
Mastif
jacmicwag

I know this is quite a list but we need more help so that we can contact every college student in Iowa before the Caucus hits in early January. It only takes about 5 hours a week to compile or send out 500 e-mails which is a goal we hope each volunteer can reach. So don’t be shy – join us today and help Ron shock the world when the Iowa votes are counted. Your actions will make a difference!

To get started, just drop me or risiusj a private message. Hope to hear from you soon.

Lord Xar
11-01-2007, 07:21 PM
How are you maintaining integrity and legitimacy of the volunteers?

jacmicwag
11-01-2007, 07:22 PM
Chips and waterboarding.

me3
11-01-2007, 09:53 PM
Chips and waterboarding.
I did not get either! Bwaha Bwaha.... :( :D :D :D

I've modified the default template, if anyone in this project wants a hand making a unique template for this project, send me a PM and within a day or two I should be able to work you up a decent derivative of mine, which is a derivative of the original template.

Badger Paul
11-02-2007, 09:22 AM
Please send me more emails. Risiusj has my email address.

risiusj
11-02-2007, 10:13 AM
Chips and waterboarding.

I have received neither. I quit!

Seriously though, drop a line to jacmicwag or myself.
I think we can all agree that college students appreciate Ron Paul's message. We need to do what we can to let those students know that there is a candidate for them.

risiusj
11-02-2007, 11:35 AM
bump

malibu
12-04-2007, 09:57 AM
How are you maintaining integrity and legitimacy of the volunteers?

Chips and waterboarding.

There are 220,000 potential college caucus goers in Iowa.

http://media.www.dailyiowan.com/medi...llegeheadlines

Many will gravitate toward the tight Dem caucus vote between Hitlary, Obamamania, and Kerry's old running mate,
so we need to encourage more to register and come to vote at the GOP caucus.

------------------

An excerpt from the Daily Iowan article . . .

"Atul Nakhasi, the president of the UI Democrats, spoke about the importance of Iowa's possible 220,000 caucusing college students.

"College students in Iowa could single-handedly determine the next president," he said.