PDA

View Full Version : Only $225 more needed for a full page newspaper ad! UCLA's Daily Bruin

madcat033
11-01-2007, 06:52 PM
Thanks to Lord Xar's $200 donation, we only need $225 more for a FULL PAGE AD in UCLA's daily bruin! You can contribute via the chipin:

http://ronpaulucla.chipin.com/ron-paul-ad-in-the-daily-bruin-full-page

Here is the ad we will run:

http://img451.imageshack.us/img451/55/rp3yc6.gif

Once we get the ad confirmed, we are going to chalk the entire campus a few days before, and then I will write an editorial a few days after. We will convert this entire campus to RON PAUL!

ronpaulyourmom
11-01-2007, 07:40 PM
That's a good ad.

beerista
11-01-2007, 08:13 PM
Thanks to Lord Xar's $200 donation, we only need $225 more for a FULL PAGE AD in UCLA's daily bruin! You can contribute via the chipin:

http://ronpaulucla.chipin.com/ron-paul-ad-in-the-daily-bruin-full-page

Here is the ad we will run:

Once we get the ad confirmed, we are going to chalk the entire campus a few days before, and then I will write an editorial a few days after. We will convert this entire campus to RON PAUL!

Pardon the questions.

Is UCLA a target-rich environment (I mean that in the political sense, not the "Top Gun" single entendre sense)?
Is "Daily Bruin" actually daily (trust me, not as stupid as the question sounds - I've seen "Daily" papers that aren't)?
Is this a one day run or multiple?
Given that this is a school in LA and that LA is a primary center for nationwide newstainment, is it feasible that attracting more attention to Ron Paul in LA might produce more MSM results than if we did the same thing in one of the early primary states?

Finger poised above the chipin button. Just looking for some info.
BTW, the ad looks GREAT. Be sure to post the link so we can see your editorial.

ronpaulyourmom
11-01-2007, 08:36 PM
Pardon the questions.

Is UCLA a target-rich environment (I mean that in the political sense, not the "Top Gun" single entendre sense)?
Is "Daily Bruin" actually daily (trust me, not as stupid as the question sounds - I've seen "Daily" papers that aren't)?
Is this a one day run or multiple?
Given that this is a school in LA and that LA is a primary center for nationwide newstainment, is it feasible that attracting more attention to Ron Paul in LA might produce more MSM results than if we did the same thing in one of the early primary states?

Finger poised above the chipin button. Just looking for some info.
BTW, the ad looks GREAT. Be sure to post the link so we can see your editorial.

I think at the very least you could expect that people from there influenced by the ad might pony up more in donations over time than the cost of the ad itself. Ron Paul's message has resonated very well in California, he polls at 4%. We need more converts from there.

theprolific
11-01-2007, 08:53 PM
awesome ad. i think that will be very effective.

deedles
11-01-2007, 09:14 PM
I'm in for 20.00. Sorry it can't be more! Ad looks great..

We all have to help each other with these chip-ins.

Would you consider letting others use your ad for runs in their local papers?

beerista
11-01-2007, 09:20 PM
My $50 is sent. Great idea. Great ad. Should pay good dividends for the campaign.

I'm honored and proud to be part of a revolution with such energy and ingenuity. Madcat, and all the rest who are making all of our voices heard, thanks for the effort.

OferNave
11-01-2007, 10:06 PM
Former Bruin here... hate the Daily Bruin and the student government there (puppet fascists, at least they were ten years ago), but the mission is what counts.

Just sent in $50. Looks like you're only $100 away.

I set it up - someone knock it down.

-ofer

beerista
11-01-2007, 10:26 PM
Damn, I guess we're too late to get this into Friday's paper-- the one with the drink specials?