PDA

View Full Version : Need stats on drug trafficking

ThePiousPriest
08-05-2011, 01:13 PM
As another piece of evidence that proves that government is slowly but surely putting the noose around the American Citizen in tough economic times, a recent "traffic enforcement blitz" (read searching for drugs during driving while anything other than white south carolinian) occurred this past week. They like to pretend they made a difference as anyone can read here: http://www2.wspa.com/news/2011/aug/05/traffic-enforcement-blitz-ends-spartanburg-county-ar-2235331/ (these guys are pretty much state intervention apologists).

Now I know these stats that they produce are laughable, but does anyone have any good resources on drug trafficking in the United States (particularly the South East along the I85 corridor)? I'm tired of the police pulling people out of their cars who happen to go 1-5 miles over the speed limit (it's 60 mph for the most part here) and then searching their car. Getting some exposure to the tremendous waste of tax-payer dollars would be a good start. Any help would be tremendously appreciated.