PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Campaign Issues Statement on Latest Job Report

harikaried
08-05-2011, 12:31 PM
http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20110805005747/en/Ron-Paul-Campaign-Issues-Statement-Latest-Job

“At an alarming 9.1 percent, the July national unemployment rate confirms the suspicions of many Americans both employed and unemployed. People realize that our nation can no longer afford to stay on this same path of reckless spending and the status quo of Washington.

“Establishment Washington told us the recession was over in 2009, yet the American people are still suffering and these effects are very real.

“Ron Paul has pledged that if elected President, he will veto any spending bill that contributes to an unbalanced budget, and balance the budget in the first year of my term. He will also fight to strip away useless regulations and further taxes on businesses in the private sector.

“These are the authentic solutions that will help people, help our economy, and get this country on the path to prosperity.”

KramerDSP
08-05-2011, 01:48 PM
"“Ron Paul has pledged that if elected President, he will veto any spending bill that contributes to an unbalanced budget, and balance the budget in the first year of my term"

That part was grammatically awkward.

truthdivides
08-05-2011, 01:55 PM
"my" should have been "his"