PDA

View Full Version : Video Help

AmericasLastHope
11-01-2007, 06:23 PM
What is the best way to download youtube videos and convert them to the same format ideal for video editing?

What is the best program to use to edit video clips?

I have been downloading youtube videos in .flv format, and converting to .avi, .mpg, or .wmv and encountering problems with sound when trying to mix them with Ulead 11. It's weird, they'll play in clip mode, but not project mode.

Please help. I have a lot of ideas for videos I want to create, but I'm being held back by the technology I'm using. The program keeps crashing and causing frustration.

Thanks a lot!

inedible
11-09-2007, 04:03 PM
Hi there!

I have used this site to download youtube videos. I downloaded in .mov format, but you can pick from a bunch of others to suit your needs. It doesn't require installing any software. It sends a link to your email, and you can download the video from the link.

http://www.zamzar.com/

Hope that helps!

Zarxrax
11-09-2007, 08:44 PM
You would ideally want to grab the original source, rather than a crappy youtube clip. They already look bad enough.

european
11-10-2007, 04:47 AM
send a youtube message to the person who made the clip :D
and ask him to upload the original file somewhere where you can download it from :cool:

4RPinKC
11-15-2007, 07:50 PM
I really like Vixy.net It doesn't always start up right away, but the results are better than any other sites I have used.

If you are working on a mac, I might be able to help.