PDA

View Full Version : Donald Trump to run as an independent "if the Republicans pick the wrong candidate"?

qh4dotcom
08-04-2011, 09:57 PM
So if the economy continues to be bad and the Republicans pick the wrong candidate...watch to see what happens

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj8f2LVXlx8

and yes I know, after hinting so many times he's going to run, I won't be surprised if he doesn't.

Aratus
08-04-2011, 10:33 PM
is a 512 pt. dip after a downish week enuff to impell
him back in??? like how does he define "bad" all told?

FreedomProsperityPeace
08-05-2011, 12:22 AM
I've heard lots of people on Fox using a variation of that phrase. They were discussing how Obama is sure to lose as long as we pick the "right candidate". Meaning an establishment tool, I imagine.

DamianTV
08-05-2011, 01:46 AM
I thought Trump already said he had no intention of running? Or was that someone else?

cindy25
08-05-2011, 02:59 AM
Trump would flop trying to appeal to religious right in Iowa; even a retail campaign in NH would be impossible (he can't shake hands or eat pizza)

but a well funded media national media campaign is easy for him. he is already well known to everyone.

acptulsa
08-05-2011, 08:25 AM
is a 512 pt. dip after a downish week enuff to impell
him back in??? like how does he define "bad" all told?

Any nominee who has the initials R.E.P.

Romulus
08-05-2011, 12:08 PM
Trump would flop trying to appeal to religious right in Iowa; even a retail campaign in NH would be impossible (he can't shake hands or eat pizza)

but a well funded media national media campaign is easy for him. he is already well known to everyone.

He does go to church on the Sundays!