PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Iowa Tele-Town Hall August 7

thehighwaymanq
08-04-2011, 11:09 AM
Looks like we have another Ron Paul Iowa Conference call this Sunday. The last one was very good and very informative! Looking forward to it.

Dear Friend,

I'm holding my final Tele-Town Hall before the Iowa Straw Poll this Sunday, August 7.

Will you join me?

Sunday at 8:00 PM, I’m holding an important call regarding the upcoming Straw Poll in Ames, on Saturday, August 13.

With the August 13 Straw Poll fast approaching, there’s some important information I need to pass along to you.

At 8:00PM on Sunday, August 7 you'll receive a phone call from my campaign. If you have not received the call by 8:15PM, can I count on you to dial in?

The phone number is (888) 886-6603 Ext.17027#

This the most-watched, most important straw poll in the entire country.

A strong finish can make a candidate into an instant contender.

That’s why it’s up to you and me to finally PROVE to the political establishment and their pals national media that I can’t be ignored any longer.

I’m campaigning hard and will continue to do everything it takes to win, but I need to be able to count on you.

And the truth is, my campaign’s showing at the Iowa Straw Poll on August 13 is absolutely critical.

The call on sunday evening should be brief, but I would truly like to share some information with you.

Please don’t forget to call in. I’m looking forward to speaking with you!

For liberty,

Ron Paul

P.S. With the August 13 Straw Poll rapidly approaching, there’s some critical information I need to pass along.

At 8:00PM you'll receive a phone call from my campaign. If you have not received the call by 8:15PM, can I count on you to dial in?

The phone number is (888) 886-6603 Ext.17027#

Thank you so much. I look forward to talking to you!