PDA

View Full Version : Power Play: Iowa Debate Preview: Chris Wallace examines playing field

civusamericanus
08-03-2011, 09:32 PM
Power Play: Iowa Debate Preview: Chris Wallace examines playing field in upcoming GOP presidential contender showdown

Chris Wallace closing remarks in this preview, indicate he's planning on attacking Ron Paul once again, and favoring Romney and perhaps Perry.

hfoxsucksttp://video.foxnews.com/v/1092709681001/power-play-iowa-debate-preview/

Short of walking out of the debates, I hope Ron Paul borrows a line from Al Pacino in "And Justice for All", like "You're out of order! The whole Debate is out of order! That man, that sick, crazy, depraved man, has pissed on the constitution and liberties, and he'd like to do it again! He *told* me so! It's just a show! It's a show! It's "Let's Make A Deal"! "Let's Make A Deal"! Hey Rick/Mitt, you wanna "Make A Deal"? I got an insane Politician who likes piss all over our liberties and ignore the constitution! Whaddya wanna gimme Mitt/Rick, a cabinet position, so I'll STFU? "

Bottom line is Ron Paul better be ready for this debate, I hope Doug Wead is drilling him with the most off the wall absurd, non-relevant questions possible. When Wallace ask Ron Paul why he and Openly Homosexual ultra-Liberal Barney Frank want to legalize Marijuana, and maybe he's more comfortable compromising with the left wing (of course while everyone else is asked questions about the debt.) I hope Ron Paul says "are you asking me these questions in an attempt to make me look bad? Wouldn't a more prudent question like my the bill I introduced last week to cancel $1.5 Trillion in public debt held by the Fed, be something the majority of American people would like to hear more about? But, I guess you'd rather throw softballs to the candidates who you want your viewers to elect, so you can once again decide for the American people." Or something like that...

Ron Paul better be on top of his game and hit this debate out of the ballpark. The media is going to throw everything they have at him, because if Ron Paul gains any momentum in this debate, he will be unstoppable and the MSM knows it!

BuddyRey
08-03-2011, 10:21 PM
There's a debate coming up? What day?

civusamericanus
08-03-2011, 10:33 PM
Aug. 11th sponsored by FOX with Chris Wallace asking questions. Then the Ames straw poll is Aug 13th, only 2 days later.

If the media doesn't destroy Ron Paul in this debate, and Ron Paul gives a stellar performance, he could win the Ames Straw poll, and become an official front runner, which no one will be able to deny. The straw poll and debate are make or break it for Ron Paul, he's even said it himself, that he needs to place high in this poll. But if he does come out on top of these two events, his chances of getting the GOP nod will be increased by ten fold!

PaulConventionWV
08-04-2011, 06:46 AM
Power Play: Iowa Debate Preview: Chris Wallace examines playing field in upcoming GOP presidential contender showdown

Chris Wallace closing remarks in this preview, indicate he's planning on attacking Ron Paul once again, and favoring Romney and perhaps Perry.

hfoxsucksttp://video.foxnews.com/v/1092709681001/power-play-iowa-debate-preview/

Short of walking out of the debates, I hope Ron Paul borrows a line from Al Pacino in "And Justice for All", like "You're out of order! The whole Debate is out of order! That man, that sick, crazy, depraved man, has pissed on the constitution and liberties, and he'd like to do it again! He *told* me so! It's just a show! It's a show! It's "Let's Make A Deal"! "Let's Make A Deal"! Hey Rick/Mitt, you wanna "Make A Deal"? I got an insane Politician who likes piss all over our liberties and ignore the constitution! Whaddya wanna gimme Mitt/Rick, a cabinet position, so I'll STFU? "

Bottom line is Ron Paul better be ready for this debate, I hope Doug Wead is drilling him with the most off the wall absurd, non-relevant questions possible. When Wallace ask Ron Paul why he and Openly Homosexual ultra-Liberal Barney Frank want to legalize Marijuana, and maybe he's more comfortable compromising with the left wing (of course while everyone else is asked questions about the debt.) I hope Ron Paul says "are you asking me these questions in an attempt to make me look bad? Wouldn't a more prudent question like my the bill I introduced last week to cancel $1.5 Trillion in public debt held by the Fed, be something the majority of American people would like to hear more about? But, I guess you'd rather throw softballs to the candidates who you want your viewers to elect, so you can once again decide for the American people." Or something like that...

Ron Paul better be on top of his game and hit this debate out of the ballpark. The media is going to throw everything they have at him, because if Ron Paul gains any momentum in this debate, he will be unstoppable and the MSM knows it!

I really hope he does't do that.

I also really doubt that you know what Ron would or should say under any circumstances. Don't act like you're his debate coach. It just sets up false expectations.

civusamericanus
08-04-2011, 07:05 AM
I really hope he does't do that.

I also really doubt that you know what Ron would or should say under any circumstances. Don't act like you're his debate coach. It just sets up false expectations.
I agree with you. But did you watch the Iowa Pre-Debate Video with Chris Wallace that I'm referencing? Did you see the end when him and the other Neocon, snicker and laugh at Ron Paul, which is the only time they mention him?

I would suck as a debate couch or political adviser, if Ron Paul followed my bad advice, he'd likely get into a fist fight... He's much more principled and consistent than me, I'm a hot head who doesn't care much for bullies. Chris Wallace is a punk, and so is the majority of the political arena.

IMHO, Ron Paul will be consistent in his message to the American people. I just hope he doesn't feed into their irrelevant questions during the debate, and where I interject my bad advice, is simply MY want for Ron Paul to call down the media and the other phony politicians. As humble as Ron Paul is, I've seen him take off the gloves, and if ever their was a time for him to do it, the next debate is prime!

Bern
08-04-2011, 07:28 AM
Ron has been around the block a few times. I think he knows who in the media is hostile and who is fair. He should know by now that he needs to work on delivering his message regardless of the questions posed. This campaign isn't an educational tour. Go guerrilla Ron. Be smart.

Aug. 11th sponsored by FOX with Chris Wallace asking questions. Then the Ames straw poll is Aug 13th, only 2 days later.

And thanks. I wasn't aware of the debate either.

Travlyr
08-04-2011, 07:43 AM
It is not really an examination of the playing field if you do everything you can to avoid talking about the candidates. Mittens is the fiat front runner, Chris. Ron Paul is the honest sound front runner. Quit pretending that Ron Paul is not running for president. He has a RonPaul2012 (http://ronpaul2012.com/) website for crying out loud. Do some homework before making an ass of yourself on national TV.

These two impostors (Chris & Chris) are posing as genuine faux "election news" anchors. It must take a lot of script rehearsal to avoid talking about Ron Paul's bid for the Iowa straw poll for 6:20 of a 6:47 Iowa primary video clip without a teleprompter. Seriously, it does not appear that Chris Wallace is using a teleprompter. That is some fine acting sir. Finally, at 6:20 into the clip Wallace mentions Ron Paul,

... about foreign policy ... and Ron Paul was asked about Iran. And he said the answer is an independent energy policy ... that is the way to stop Iran from developing a nuclear weapon... (giggle ... giggle ... tee hee from the other Chris)... I'm not sure I understand that connection.

Fact is I'm not sure you understand much of anything, Chris Wallace. Did Ron Paul actually say that or are you taking him out of context?

Today's "news" actors are an embarrassment to intelligence. People across America are out of work, Chris. Ron Paul knows what he is talking about. Read what the good Doctor writes. Ron Paul speaks from his heart, and he is genuinely interested in helping people around the world enjoy life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

Back stabbing Ron in this debate will end your career, Chris. The world is watching.

Ron Paul 2012
Defender of Liberty and supporter of the Constitution

civusamericanus
08-04-2011, 08:00 AM
It is not really an examination of the playing field if you do everything you can to avoid talking about the candidates. Mittens is the fiat front runner, Chris. Ron Paul is the honest sound front runner. Quit pretending that Ron Paul is not running for president. He has a RonPaul2012 (http://ronpaul2012.com/) website for crying out loud. Do some homework before making an ass of yourself on national TV.

These two impostors (Chris & Chris) are posing as genuine faux "election news" anchors. It must take a lot of script rehearsal to avoid talking about Ron Paul's bid for the Iowa straw poll for 6:20 of a 6:47 Iowa primary video clip without a teleprompter. Seriously, it does not appear that Chris Wallace is using a teleprompter. That is some fine acting sir. Finally, at 6:20 into the clip Wallace mentions Ron Paul,

Fact is I'm not sure you understand much of anything, Chris Wallace. Did Ron Paul actually say that or are you taking him out of context?

Today's "news" actors are an embarrassment to intelligence. People across America are out of work, Chris. Ron Paul knows what he is talking about. Read what the good Doctor writes. Ron Paul speaks from his heart, and he is genuinely interested in helping people around the world enjoy life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

Back stabbing Ron in this debate will end your career, Chris. The world is watching.

Ron Paul 2012
Defender of Liberty and supporter of the Constitution
+rep! Thanks, you expressed yourself much better than my blood boiling temper would allow!

Nate-ForLiberty
08-04-2011, 08:14 AM
They wont attack, they will ignore which will make Ron Paul look fringe.

civusamericanus
08-04-2011, 02:05 PM
They wont attack, they will ignore which will make Ron Paul look fringe.
Nope, here's the link below to the follow up video from today, they attack Ron Paul, and basically say the Ames Straw Poll matters if Bachmann or Pawlenty Win, but "NOT SO MUCH" if Ron Paul wins. Then they refer to his followers as cult like, similar to the Grateful Dead fans.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?306611-Power-Play-Video-Previewing-the-Ames-Straw-Poll-Part-II(Ron-Paul-wins-Iowa-doesn-t-matter) (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?306611-Power-Play-Video-Previewing-the-Ames-Straw-Poll-Part-II(Ron-Paul-wins-Iowa-doesn-t-matter))

HarryBrowneLives
08-04-2011, 07:46 PM
Nope, here's the link below to the follow up video from today, they attack Ron Paul, and basically say the Ames Straw Poll matters if Bachmann or Pawlenty Win, but "NOT SO MUCH" if Ron Paul wins. Then they refer to his followers as cult like, similar to the Grateful Dead fans.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?306611-Power-Play-Video-Previewing-the-Ames-Straw-Poll-Part-II(Ron-Paul-wins-Iowa-doesn-t-matter) (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?306611-Power-Play-Video-Previewing-the-Ames-Straw-Poll-Part-II(Ron-Paul-wins-Iowa-doesn-t-matter))

We need to dispell this MEME strait away. The Iowa Straw Poll is for certifiable IOWANS which = if we're a "cult" and we do well in the Straw Poll it means they're a HELL of a lot of Ron Paul Cult members in Iowa buddy ... a state of only 3M voting age people. Puk Fox. I say we go ahead a win the damn thing and make 'em choke on it trying to explain it away. Jerks.

speciallyblend
08-04-2011, 08:03 PM
It is the goal of the failed gop and fox and media to make sure ron paul does not get the nomination after that they win as long as it is not ron paul!!