PDA

View Full Version : [Video] Ron Paul & The Judge On Cavuto Talking About 'Super Congress'

Immortal Technique
08-03-2011, 02:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPBsvg00JMo

Airing Date Aug.03, 2011

Ron Paul & The Judge On Cavuto Talking About 'Super Congress'

Oukvekpwv
08-03-2011, 02:51 PM
thanks for the upload! :D

lx43
08-03-2011, 05:34 PM
Bump! Did anyone catch Doug Wead on Cavuto?

AlexAmore
08-03-2011, 06:18 PM
Dare I say that Fox News is being....

Fair and Balanced? This must put Ron Paul above every other candidate (at least neck and neck) in terms of # of appearances. If I'm wrong please correct me. I'm freaking out in a good way.

Napoleon's Shadow
08-03-2011, 07:28 PM
Bump! Did anyone catch Doug Wead on Cavuto?
Doug had a conflict and couldn't make it.

Seraphim
08-03-2011, 07:31 PM
Yeah it is weird....but good...any MSM outlet that has a wing of analysts/pundits that are liberty oriented is a good thing.

The fact of the matter is, however, that without CNN and MSNBC, our movement will keep hitting walls. Gains must be made with those propaganda outlets.

Dare I say that Fox News is being....

Fair and Balanced? This must put Ron Paul above every other candidate (at least neck and neck) in terms of # of appearances. If I'm wrong please correct me. I'm freaking out in a good way.

FSP-Rebel
08-03-2011, 07:34 PM
Doug had a conflict and couldn't make it.
Was it campaign related?

JJonesMBA
08-04-2011, 09:26 AM

Watch
08-04-2011, 11:26 AM
At 3:10 Dr. Paul claims the "Super Congress" is "UnConstitutional."

Also, at 4:10 in the video, Judge Napolitano claims, "...Spending is not only what we expect our representatives to do, it's what the Constitution says they and only they can do.

As a talking point (and a leg to stand on!):

1) where does the Constitution specify these issues?

...a) suspension of parliamentary procedures:

.....i) suspension of debate & amendments,
.....ii) "Hobson's Choice" ultimatums (i.e. lesser of two evils),
.....iii) artificial time constraints,

...b) outsourcing of regulatory statutes - of a technical nature - to 3rd parties (i.e. EPA, FDA etc.),

...c) constraint of outsourcing of spending authority to 3rd parties (i.e. committees, commissions, etc.)

2) what Supreme Court (or other) legal case(s) form the basis for these claims of UnConstitutionality?

I'm sorry, I am confused by your erratic sequence of questions in the form of an outline. Are you basically saying "Where does it say this is wrong, and as well, where does it say it is right?"
Do we have a living Constitution?

JJonesMBA
08-04-2011, 02:38 PM

Imaginos
08-04-2011, 05:48 PM
Super Congress?
More likely 'Super traitors'.