PDA

View Full Version : [Video] Ron Paul on CNN Newsroom 8/03/11

jct74
08-03-2011, 02:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NhwJZhEA9c
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NhwJZhEA9c

thehighwaymanq
08-03-2011, 04:58 PM
Now that's what I call an introduction to Dr. Paul! Booyah!

AlexAmore
08-03-2011, 06:28 PM
Hole Lee Shit. EPIC introduction. Great job from Ron Paul giving solutions to people left and right.

realtonygoodwin
08-03-2011, 06:38 PM
Very interesting that I keep hearing him talk up Paul Ryan...

Seraphim
08-03-2011, 06:47 PM
Paul Ryan ain't perfect (who is?) but he is definately on our side of things on most issues. RP see's that.

Friends are better then enemies.

AlexAmore
08-03-2011, 06:49 PM

It looks like he's simply saying that it's not just him that special interests are attacking, it's happening to others too. It's like saying "I see a ghost!" well first question comes up "Did anyone else see the ghost?", "No." says the person..."well you're not very credible then, are you?"

realtonygoodwin
08-04-2011, 06:51 PM

Could somebody explain why this observation makes me a "self-righteous douchebag"??

ctiger2
08-04-2011, 07:25 PM
Could somebody explain why this observation makes me a "self-righteous douchebag"??

Ron isn't talking up Paul Ryan. He's simply making a point with Paul Ryan's (A person whom I'm pretty sure Ron considers status quo) bill that had basically no cuts and never balanced and he was vehemently attacked. Ron's pointing out that people get very angry IF something they hold dear to their hearts is proposed as being cut and politicians want to get re-elected so they'll never cut. In other words it's going to take a very serious crisis for anything to ever change in this country.

realtonygoodwin
08-04-2011, 08:06 PM
I don't disagree with that. But how does that answer my question?