PDA

View Full Version : White House to release new strategy on fighting violent extremism in America

Nate-ForLiberty
08-03-2011, 08:34 AM
To be released this afternoon. I encourage you to listen to the 4 minute news clip at the link

If you are anti-government, you are a violent extremist.

http://www.npr.org/2011/08/03/138943164/white-house-report-to-detail-anti-extremism-effort

pcosmar
08-03-2011, 08:40 AM
I smell SPLC.

This shit was proposed before the OKC Bombing, and was targeted at Patriots then.

Not New.

wgadget
08-03-2011, 08:43 AM
But-but-but---

I thought he was gonna focus on JOBS (again)?

Danke
08-03-2011, 08:47 AM
Is this currently a problem? Or do they know something about the future and are just getting ready?

specsaregood
08-03-2011, 08:48 AM
But-but-but---
I thought he was gonna focus on JOBS (again)?

Oh, he is....the police state employs a great many people.

V4Vendetta
08-03-2011, 09:27 AM
notice GOOGLE was the sponsor - Stop using google!!!!!!!!!!!

flightlesskiwi
08-03-2011, 09:39 AM
I smell SPLC.

This shit was proposed before the OKC Bombing, and was targeted at Patriots then.

Not New.

not new. still sh!tty. :mad:

(you have a very good nose.)

Pericles
08-03-2011, 09:55 AM
1. Yet another reason (as if any more are needed) to keep your children away from public indoctrination center schools.

2. How kind of them to let us know they are coming, so we can prepare the proper reception.

Brian4Liberty
08-03-2011, 10:00 AM
Wonder how much money was spent on this? And who did it go to?

AGRP
08-03-2011, 10:09 AM
300,000,000 people in this country and I haven't heard much of any "violent extremism" other than using our troops to commit mass murder.

DamianTV
08-03-2011, 10:46 AM
The Real Terrorists are the ones occupying high positions in office, and the Banksters that hijacked our Money System. They are the ones beating the Drums of War and have killed who knows how many innocent civilians in other countries, all to achieve their goals, Profits and Power.

belian78
08-03-2011, 12:11 PM
The Real Terrorists are the ones occupying high positions in office, and the Banksters that hijacked our Money System. They are the ones beating the Drums of War and have killed who knows how many innocent civilians in other countries, all to achieve their goals, Profits and Power.

This... A thousand times, this.

asurfaholic
08-03-2011, 12:17 PM
This is great..
Just great

Acala
08-03-2011, 12:35 PM

This is just the kind of violent extremist talk we need to eliminate!!! Why do you hate America Inc.,
Mr. Domestic Terrorist?

wgadget
08-03-2011, 12:48 PM
This is SO freaking CREEPY.

:eek::eek::eek:

Hmmmmm....I'm wondering about the timing of all this. By the time of the election, how many people will be unwilling to vote for someone who is as "anti-big government" as Ron Paul?

I wouldn't be surprised if this is coming from the Left AND the Right.

dean.engelhardt
08-03-2011, 03:13 PM
The strategy paper, titled "The National Strategy on Empowering Local Partners to Prevent Violent Extremism," has been more than a year in the making and marks the first time the U.S. has laid out a comprehensive strategy to counter violent extremism.

Don't we have a ton of laws and law enforcement offical to deal with violence already?

Anti Federalist
08-03-2011, 03:31 PM
So...

What happens when people start disappearing?

eduardo89
08-03-2011, 03:32 PM
I'm guessing the JBS website is going to be monitored frequently...

Danke
08-03-2011, 03:39 PM
So...

Thank God they got your neighbor and not you.

Pericles
08-03-2011, 03:51 PM
So...

Depends on which ones disappear :D

DamianTV
08-03-2011, 06:31 PM
This is just the kind of violent extremist talk we need to eliminate!!! Why do you hate America Inc.,
Mr. Domestic Terrorist?

(interpreted as sarcasm) :p

I love my Country, I dont love the Government.

White Bear Lake
08-03-2011, 09:10 PM
This kind of crap encourages me to change my whole career plans and go to law school.

headhawg7
08-04-2011, 12:20 AM
Is this currently a problem? Or do they know something about the future and are just getting ready?

Took the words right out of my mouth(fingers...brain)!!

Nate-ForLiberty
08-04-2011, 12:36 AM
the actual report...

hxxp://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/empowering_local_partners.pdf

Anti Federalist
08-04-2011, 12:39 AM
Chuck Baldwin on Wednesday's Alex Jones show reported large compounds and bunkers being built along the northern border by the feds in Montana.

DamianTV
08-04-2011, 01:59 AM
Chuck Baldwin on Wednesday's Alex Jones show reported large compounds and bunkers being built along the northern border by the feds in Montana.

FEMA Camp or Fusion Center?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHb83VNijBM

Revolution9
08-04-2011, 08:03 AM
This is just the kind of violent extremist talk we need to eliminate!!!

You can bet it ain't crack dealers running open air markets in neighborhoods where grandma and the kids don't dare set foot on the streets, that they would want to eliminate..

Rev9

Travlyr
08-04-2011, 08:24 AM
There are a lot more of us than there are of them. If they are in fact building FEMA camps, then that would be a good place for the real criminals to spend their time.

_b_
08-04-2011, 08:43 AM
(interpreted as sarcasm) :p

I love my Country, I dont love the Government.

Reminds me of this quote:

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
Mark Twain

But he forgot to mention that "when" has been pretty much never.

Revolution9
08-04-2011, 09:20 AM
I have told many a person. You want to breach a populated by prisoners FEMA concentration camp? Simple. Four big and powerful 4 wheeler pickup trucks, with anti deer bars on the front end loaded with 300+ pound hard working country boys (mass and momentum and on the ground push and pull) with their hunting armory in tow, a bottle of Jack Daniels and a cooler of beer for each vehicle. Drive the vehicles right through the perimeter fence with the boys firing away at the guard towers. Pure epic confusion ensues. Inmates take advantage. Camp is liberated. Camp guards taken into citizen custody.

Rev9

pcosmar
08-04-2011, 10:10 AM
I have told many a person. You want to breach a populated by prisoners FEMA concentration camp? Simple. Four big and powerful 4 wheeler pickup trucks, with anti deer bars on the front end loaded with 300+ pound hard working country boys (mass and momentum and on the ground push and pull) with their hunting armory in tow, a bottle of Jack Daniels and a cooler of beer for each vehicle. Drive the vehicles right through the perimeter fence with the boys firing away at the guard towers. Pure epic confusion ensues. Inmates take advantage. Camp is liberated. Camp guards taken into citizen custody.

Rev9
My thought as well, though logistics and personnel makeup is subject to change by area of operation.
;)