PDA

View Full Version : Final Ames Money Bomb Push is ON! - Do NOT hold, donate now!

nocompromises
08-03-2011, 01:26 AM
It is August 3rd, and the Final Ames Money Bomb Push starts now!

By now, I mean this instant. It starts now, and continues until the Ames Straw Poll vote takes place!

Ron Paul has asked us for 1.4 million dollars by the straw poll, and we need to make sure we raise the money by then. If we want to win Iowa, we must make this happen! We need to raise the money ASAP!

Lets get this money bomb started!

--

Here is the order of operations.

First of all, if you have not donated yet and can donate, please donate now!

Secondly, if you have already donated or cannot donate, start spreading the word far and wide about this money bomb!

- Post about it on Facebook.
- Post about it on Twitter.
- Email your friends.
- Call your relatives.
- Post about it on forums.

Third, if you have already donated once, consider if you can donate again. Don't do anything stupid like donate your rent money or grocery money. But if you can forego a six pack of beer, a movie, or a dinner at Applebees do so, and send the money to the campaign!

--

Remember, Ron Paul stated if this money is not raised it will be a DISASTER.

Do we want to let Ron Paul down and let a DISASTER happen?

Do we want to lose Ames?

Then lets donate!

Do not hold.

Do not wait.

Do not take a nap.

Donate now!

nocompromises
08-03-2011, 01:29 AM
If anyone from the campaign is reading this...

PLEASE PUT A TICKER UP NOW!

kah13176
08-03-2011, 01:30 AM
Bump.

$1.4 million can make a huge difference this early on.

nocompromises
08-03-2011, 01:34 AM
You are right. This money could mean the difference between winning Ames, gaining new supporters, increasing fundraising, and being established as a front runner and LOSING THIS NOMINATION!

If we want VICTORY we must raise the 1.4 million dollars.

If we want to gamble with this campaign, and "hope for the best" then we need to ignore this money bomb.

nocompromises
08-03-2011, 05:15 AM
When are we going to get this money bomb started?

netwalker
08-03-2011, 06:32 AM
Seriously... I'm still trying to figure out why the ticker is not up...

Paulatized
08-03-2011, 06:46 AM
http://iowaforronpaul.com/projects.php

No Free Beer
08-03-2011, 07:02 AM
First of all, in 07-08 you all raised 6 million in ONE day! So far (for 2012), We have raised over 1 million in one day, twice. All we need to do is raise 1.4 million within the next ten days or so. Very possible. I'm spreading this message as much as possible. We NEED this. LETS GOOOOOOOO!

P.S. as stated above, the campaign needs to stop being noobs to us and put up a ticker of 1.4 Mill. If any campaign members read this, put up a ticker....CHEEEESUS!

No Free Beer
08-03-2011, 07:08 AM
Just got off the phone with the campaign. They said that they were only working on another "moneybomb" ticker for the end of the month. But I told them that we would like them to put up a ticker for this push. He said he will contact the online group to see what they could do. Hope we see something soon!

No Free Beer
08-03-2011, 07:10 AM
i htink everyone should call them and get the phones off the hook. put pressure on the campaign!!!
Headquarters Phone (Toll-Free): 1-855-886-9779

Matthew Zak
08-03-2011, 07:23 AM
First of all, in 07-08 you all raised 6 million in ONE day! So far (for 2012), We have raised over 1 million in one day, twice. All we need to do is raise 1.4 million within the next ten days or so. Very possible. I'm spreading this message as much as possible. We NEED this. LETS GOOOOOOOO!

P.S. as stated above, the campaign needs to stop being noobs to us and put up a ticker of 1.4 Mill. If any campaign members read this, put up a ticker....CHEEEESUS!

Can you imagine someone in Ron's Campaign saying to him, "Hey Ron, I've been getting a lot of mail from supporters requesting that we stop acting like noobs." hahahaha :P

No Free Beer
08-03-2011, 07:28 AM
HAHA! Well it is true. They need to get started on this, asap.

sailingaway
08-03-2011, 07:39 AM
I think there might be a reason why the only people who are pushing to have the ticker up have relatively new accounts. When there were big moneybombs, heck even for the million dollar money bombs, there was a lot more activity publicizing this. I do agree if Ron needs the money we need to get the word out, youtube comments, comments on liberty and tea party pages, twitter, etc. But I don't know that I agree with the ticker until we see that some of that activity is occuring, and I think a lot of activity has shifted to phone banks for Ames, right now.

Frankly, I wasn't here for the big money bombs (I donated in them but was one of the 'others' the people here snagged in from different forums, not publicizing it myself). But I don't think we want to put up a ticker every two weeks for a new media event. What do other people think?

erowe1
08-03-2011, 07:48 AM
If anyone from the campaign is reading this...

PLEASE PUT A TICKER UP NOW!

Don't worry about whether or not they put up a ticker. When they don't have one up, it's deliberate.

If you want to donate in a way that's trackable, use the projects. That way, not only do we get to see the numbers go up, but we can also assume that the campaign is actually getting far more than that amount.

RileyE104
08-03-2011, 09:26 AM
I wouldn't mind a "pre-Ames" ticker being put up, just so we can see how much there is. It doesn't need to have a goal, since that would seem like the campaign is the one doing this push. It just needs to have the total so WE can see what needs to be done.

Secondly, I agree with simply donating to http://www.IowaForRonPaul.com --- there ARE tickers there for the various projects that need to be filled.

reduen
08-03-2011, 09:46 AM
Put up a ticker for crying out loud....

Edit: That is a good looking page by the way..

http://www.iowaforronpaul.com/

ds21089
08-03-2011, 09:51 AM
Can you imagine someone in Ron's Campaign saying to him, "Hey Ron, I've been getting a lot of mail from supporters requesting that we stop acting like noobs." hahahaha :P

http://paulandventura2012.com/files/2011/04/ron-paul-hat-2012.jpg

"Word, yo. Let's fire up the ticker and raise the roof!...but not the ceiling...whack ass mofos"

MelissaCato
08-03-2011, 10:17 AM
I think there might be a reason why the only people who are pushing to have the ticker up have relatively new accounts.

I like the ticker because when I go to other forums and discuss these money bombs, I like to show the ticker.

Before when I didn't post the ticker people wouldn't donate. When they see the ticker, if one person donate's they are excited to post they see their name, then everyone wants to see everyone's name kinda thing (lol it's fun to watch) ... the ticker is like the spark for all emcompassing. :D

Magicman
08-03-2011, 10:18 AM
please invite all your facebook friends to the event invite on Facebook! We need a serious boost to our electorate. Use this script its SIMPLE to add your friends.

http://bevanbird.com/2011/03/want-to-know-how-to-invite-all-your-friends-to-a-facebook-event-all-at-once

https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=155082044569236

4RP08inKCMO
08-03-2011, 10:31 AM
Thank you for your generous donation to the Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign Committee. Your contribution to Ron will help fuel the fight to return this country to the principles that made it great.

Here are your transaction details:
Donation amount: $50.00
Transaction date/time: 2011-08-03 11:27:24
Transaction ID: 300110273

Thank you,
Ron Paul 2012 PCC
:collins:

speciallyblend
08-03-2011, 10:41 AM

will be donating to this later toady!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2glFe0sY_y4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2glFe0sY_y4

cucucachu0000
08-03-2011, 10:50 AM
Just Donated im gonna donate 10 dollars a day for the week to the Projects!
Donation amount: $100.00
Transaction date/time: 2011-08-03 11:41:59

keep asking for the ticker but dont get to worked up about it, if we give enough money they will put it up.

speciallyblend
08-03-2011, 10:57 AM
Just Donated im gonna donate 10 dollars a day for the week to the Projects!
Donation amount: $100.00
Transaction date/time: 2011-08-03 11:41:59

keep asking for the ticker but dont get to worked up about it, if we give enough money they will put it up.

nice woot woot http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNdOsL4Xe7Q&ob=av2e
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNdOsL4Xe7Q&ob=av2e

sailingaway
08-03-2011, 11:29 AM
I like the ticker because when I go to other forums and discuss these money bombs, I like to show the ticker.

Before when I didn't post the ticker people wouldn't donate. When they see the ticker, if one person donate's they are excited to post they see their name, then everyone wants to see everyone's name kinda thing (lol it's fun to watch) ... the ticker is like the spark for all emcompassing. :D

Mine was only one vote, of course, and if a bunch feel this way, that's different. I had just tried to get people to match donations for the last two days and hadn't had much luck, and another guy here had the same issue. I figured it might just be too soon for that kind of a money bomb, but I'd be happy to be proven wrong, on this.

Steve-in-NY
08-03-2011, 11:59 AM
Donated my change jar from work just now. As I walked down the isle with my jar, several co-workers asked what I was doing. I responded "This is my Ron Paul Change for Change jar." I got another ~$4 before I made it to the door.

Amount: $18.00
Transaction ID: 300129524
Transaction date/time: 2011-08-03 12:54:20

Its not much, but its a start. Home change jar tomorrow.

danh
08-03-2011, 12:06 PM
Any Iowans helping with Congressman Paul's Ames effort available to talk to a POLITICO reporter? My name is Dan Hirschhorn and I can be reached at danh@politico.com

Thanks!

KingRobbStark
08-03-2011, 01:06 PM
RtFor those who are wondering when the money bomb is going to start...its NOW!

tfurrh
08-03-2011, 01:50 PM
Gee, I sure wish there was a ticker up to see if today was a hit or a flop.

(sorry sailingaway, just another new forum member here)

kill the banks
08-03-2011, 02:20 PM
bump

RileyE104
08-03-2011, 02:28 PM
Gee, I sure wish there was a ticker up to see if today was a hit or a flop.

(sorry sailingaway, just another new forum member here)

I will contact the campaign tomorrow to see if we can get a number. Hopefully they're experiencing an influx in donations, if not today then at least the rest of the week. I'm confident we can at least raise $50,000 since it's a very tight-nit group of us who have been promoting this. If the main RP facebook pages had helped us, we most definitely could have gotten $200,000+

However, the day isn't over yet! So we'll see.

cucucachu0000
08-03-2011, 03:51 PM
any word on wether this is working out?

nocompromises
08-03-2011, 04:32 PM
I think there might be a reason why the only people who are pushing to have the ticker up have relatively new accounts. When there were big moneybombs, heck even for the million dollar money bombs, there was a lot more activity publicizing this. I do agree if Ron needs the money we need to get the word out, youtube comments, comments on liberty and tea party pages, twitter, etc. But I don't know that I agree with the ticker until we see that some of that activity is occuring, and I think a lot of activity has shifted to phone banks for Ames, right now.

Frankly, I wasn't here for the big money bombs (I donated in them but was one of the 'others' the people here snagged in from different forums, not publicizing it myself). But I don't think we want to put up a ticker every two weeks for a new media event. What do other people think?

What might that reason be in your opinion?

Come out and say it please!

The fact is that Ron Paul needs money NOW.

We ALWAYS do better at fundraising when there is a ticker, period. That is the truth!

When a ticker is put up, that puts everyone into raise money mode. When there is not a ticker, the money just drips in.

nocompromises
08-03-2011, 04:38 PM
Mine was only one vote, of course, and if a bunch feel this way, that's different. I had just tried to get people to match donations for the last two days and hadn't had much luck, and another guy here had the same issue. I figured it might just be too soon for that kind of a money bomb, but I'd be happy to be proven wrong, on this.

When Ron Paul claims he needs 1.4 million dollars by a certain time or there will be a disaster, we need to money bomb!

The fact is winning Ames is the most important event of this entire campaign.

1) It's early and early momentum is the most important momentum.
2) It's the first and most famous Straw Poll.
3) If we win, it establishes beyond a doubt we are a front runner.
4) It is something the media cannot deny.

I totally agree with you that we should not have money bombs every couple of weeks. However, to make AMES successful and prevent a disaster from happening, I think we should make an exception.

Again, please tell us your true feelings about those of us with low post counts.

RileyE104
08-03-2011, 05:38 PM
any word on wether this is working out?

Still waiting for a reply from the campaign.. I asked if they had a better than usual influx of donations today and also asked if they could tell me how much has been raised so-far as well as if I could receive a followup email tomorrow on how much was raised throughout the entire day.

Thomas
08-03-2011, 05:53 PM
bring out the ticker!!!

Lucille
08-03-2011, 06:11 PM
Amount: $50.00
Transaction ID: 300204892
Transaction date/time: 2011-08-03 19:10:27

wgadget
08-03-2011, 06:29 PM
Thank you!

Thank you for your generous donation!

Amount: $25.00
Transaction ID: 27646527PR5601911
Transaction date/time: 2011-08-03 19:26:40

wgadget
08-03-2011, 06:29 PM
WHERE'S THE TICKER?

I wanna see my name.

TRIGRHAPPY
08-03-2011, 07:18 PM
WHERE'S THE TICKER?

I wanna see my name.

No kidding. This is why RP made so much money last time....he had a money ticker on his front page. We could watch it cross psychological barriers (i remember watching from meetups and other RP events during moneybombs and the place going WILD when it cross certain points).

FreedomProsperityPeace
08-03-2011, 07:38 PM
I personally feel a ticker adds to the official-ness of a donation effort. If someone hears about Ron Paul trying to raise $1.4 million, but there is no ticker up at his site, it makes it seem less legit. I think it would mean less donations.

I don't even see a headline about this push. There should be a prominent one with a link to the text of the letter.

sadam
08-03-2011, 08:18 PM
This is crazy I've checked the campaigns website multiple times and still no ticker. I don't mean to be a baby but I'm not donating to this push until they put a ticker up. The campaign should know by now that if they ask for money we will deliver and that we LIKE the tickers. 1.4 million is not a huge goal considering the amount of time we have and the amount of excitement folks will have leading up to the straw poll. Come on campaign!

zeegrim
08-03-2011, 08:22 PM
This is crazy I've checked the campaigns website multiple times and still no ticker. I don't mean to be a baby but I'm not donating to this push until they put a ticker up. The campaign should know by now that if they ask for money we will deliver and that we LIKE the tickers. 1.4 million is not a huge goal considering the amount of time we have and the amount of excitement folks will have leading up to the straw poll. Come on campaign!

Hear, Hear!

Rothbardian Girl
08-03-2011, 08:28 PM
Amount: $20.12
Transaction ID: 300213929
Transaction date/time: 2011-08-03 21:27:51

As promised... It's not much, but hopefully it helps. Sort of disappointed that there's no ticker, but that won't stop me from donating.

RileyE104
08-03-2011, 08:29 PM

Why do you need a TICKER? The campaign sent out a letter saying that they NEED funds. That should be enough for EVERYONE to shell out at least $10.

Secondly, this "push" isn't official. That is why there is no ticker. This is a spontaneous, GRASSROOTS push to raise money in response to the campaign's letter.

I agree that this should have been promoted better. I'm not one for blaming but I have to say the non-promotion of this event rests on the shoulders of whoever is running the Ron Paul 2012 page on facebook, as well as the Ron Paul Moneybomb HQ. Neither of them wanted to back us up, not only in THIS effort, but the various efforts going on such as the one at Daily Paul, which is also a week/2week push to raise money.

The least those facebook pages could have done was post that the campaign sent out a letter asking for more funds. However, NO posts of such kind were made.

---------

If you want to feel like your getting something for this donation, since you can't have a pic of your name on the site... Just buy something from the store and pretend that you're buying off Ebay or something....

wgadget
08-03-2011, 09:26 PM
What is the total?

White Bear Lake
08-03-2011, 09:32 PM
There's a ticker right here? It looks like it's still updating.

http://www.readyforames.com/

It looks like we've raised $693K for Ames. That includes Ready, Ames, Fire.

RileyE104
08-03-2011, 09:32 PM
What is the total?

I don't know if we'll ever find out, but who cares... The important thing is that we do whatever we can to help the campaign raise funds.

If people want to donate to a spot where they can see how much has been donated, please go to http://www.IowaForRonPaul.com/projects

RileyE104
08-03-2011, 09:33 PM
There's a ticker right here? It looks like it's still updating.

http://www.readyforames.com/

It looks like we've raised $693K for Ames. That includes Ready, Ames, Fire.

It's been frozen at $693,645.61 for days, so no, there's not a working ticker anywhere.

White Bear Lake
08-03-2011, 10:05 PM
It's been frozen at $693,645.61 for days, so no, there's not a working ticker anywhere.

Oh OK.

Texan4Life
08-03-2011, 11:47 PM
+1 would be nice to get a ticker

don't forget: http://iowaforronpaul.com/projects.php

zeegrim
08-04-2011, 12:49 AM
Why do you need a TICKER? The campaign sent out a letter saying that they NEED funds. That should be enough for EVERYONE to shell out at least $10.

Secondly, this "push" isn't official. That is why there is no ticker. This is a spontaneous, GRASSROOTS push to raise money in response to the campaign's letter.

If they ask for 1.4 mil I think it deserves a ticker.

sadam
08-04-2011, 01:17 AM
If they ask for 1.4 mil I think it deserves a ticker.

+rep for you zeegrim I agree.

rp4prez
08-04-2011, 07:51 AM
Ticker or no ticker I just donated. ;)

Magicman
08-04-2011, 08:30 AM

I agree that this should have been promoted better. I'm not one for blaming but I have to say the non-promotion of this event rests on the shoulders of whoever is running the Ron Paul 2012 page on facebook, as well as the Ron Paul Moneybomb HQ. Neither of them wanted to back us up, not only in THIS effort, but the various efforts going on such as the one at Daily Paul, which is also a week/2week push to raise money.

The least those facebook pages could have done was post that the campaign sent out a letter asking for more funds. However, NO posts of such kind were made.

---------

If you want to feel like your getting something for this donation, since you can't have a pic of your name on the site... Just buy something from the store and pretend that you're buying off Ebay or something....

I tried my best I sent it out to as many Ron Paul groups as I could and got 100. I left comments for those two you mentioned and they didn't bother responding.

We should've listened to my advice and used the javascript to invite all your facebook friends. If everyone did this it would have been a monster.

Magicman
08-04-2011, 08:31 AM
http://www.blogisblogging.com/2010/08/greasemonkey-script-select-all-friends.html

We can still try before it's too late, use this code.

ronpaulhawaii
08-04-2011, 10:03 AM
IINM - The 1.4 million is total raised, what they are asking for is another $700,000 by the Straw Poll. (of course, 1.4 million more for this push is... 700,000 time better - haha) I do see that the ticker helps, maybe they can set it up so other sites can keep one going and have a "page" for it on the official site.

zeegrim
08-04-2011, 06:42 PM
Amount: $50.00
Transaction ID: 3004028xx
Transaction date/time: 2011-08-04 19:38:28

I got another e-mail today asking for donations so I did my part. I will tighten my belt a little more and pitch in some more if/when they throw a ticker up.

PaulConventionWV
08-04-2011, 07:37 PM
I will contact the campaign tomorrow to see if we can get a number. Hopefully they're experiencing an influx in donations, if not today then at least the rest of the week. I'm confident we can at least raise $50,000 since it's a very tight-nit group of us who have been promoting this. If the main RP facebook pages had helped us, we most definitely could have gotten $200,000+

However, the day isn't over yet! So we'll see.

So far, the Iowa page has gone up more in one day than I've ever seen it, so that's a good sign.

PaulConventionWV
08-04-2011, 07:44 PM
Hear, Hear!

Perhaps you would like the campaign to wipe your nose for you, as well. Come on, you don't mean to be babies, but that's exactly what you're being. Just donate. It's ok to want the ticker, but don't withhold donations for such a silly reason.

Dark_Horse_Rider
08-04-2011, 07:46 PM
i don't see the usual place for clicking where do i click to help with this ?

Dark_Horse_Rider
08-04-2011, 07:55 PM
someone please where is the official place to donate ?

trey4sports
08-04-2011, 07:55 PM
www.ronpaul2012.com donate tab

Dark_Horse_Rider
08-04-2011, 08:00 PM
www.ronpaul2012.com donate tab

Thank You !

JamesButabi
08-04-2011, 08:24 PM
Thank you!

Thank you for your generous donation!
Amount: $31.00
Transaction ID: xxxxxxxxxx
Transaction date/time: 2011-08-04 21:23:57

zeegrim
08-04-2011, 08:26 PM
Perhaps you would like the campaign to wipe your nose for you, as well. Come on, you don't mean to be babies, but that's exactly what you're being. Just donate. It's ok to want the ticker, but don't withhold donations for such a silly reason.

No worries, I did donate. I'd still like to see a ticker though.

anaconda
08-04-2011, 08:27 PM
The 1.4 million is total raised, what they are asking for is another $700,000 by the Straw Poll.

$1.4 million total for what time period? Do you possibly mean thus far for quarter 3?

ronpaulhawaii
08-04-2011, 09:06 PM
$1.4 million total for what time period? Do you possibly mean thus far for quarter 3?

Yup, that was my understanding, but I've been pretty busy and am only going from memory after a quick reading of the email...

Steve-in-NY
08-04-2011, 09:18 PM
Id suggest donating through the iowa page, the donations go through the official site and we can monitor it from there with the tickers as well.

anaconda
08-05-2011, 01:39 AM
Id suggest donating through the iowa page, the donations go through the official site and we can monitor it from there with the tickers as well.

Geeze those Iowa projects look like no one is donating to them. I donated today at the official campaign site but now I wonder if I should have donated to one of these Iowa projects? Will the official campaign pay for the projects in Iowa anyway?

RileyE104
08-05-2011, 01:47 AM
Geeze those Iowa projects look like no one is donating to them. I donated today at the official campaign site but now I wonder if I should have donated to one of these Iowa projects? Will the official campaign pay for the projects in Iowa anyway?

let's hope so...

pacelli
08-05-2011, 05:52 AM

I agree. Could those of you who are holding back from funding the campaign honestly say that you'd be able to look Ron Paul himself in the eyes and say, "Sorry Dr. Paul, your website didn't have a ticker, so I didn't donate"??

Is this about funding the campaign or what?? I think Ron needs a money bomb, not a ticker-complaint-bomb. Please don't clog up the campaign phone lines demanding a fucking ticker.

FA.Hayek
08-05-2011, 06:33 AM
i agree. Could those of you who are holding back from funding the campaign honestly say that you'd be able to look ron paul himself in the eyes and say, "sorry dr. Paul, your website didn't have a ticker, so i didn't donate"??

Is this about funding the campaign or what?? I think ron needs a money bomb, not a ticker-complaint-bomb. Please don't clog up the campaign phone lines demanding a fucking ticker.

thank you!!!

speciallyblend
08-05-2011, 06:57 AM
I agree. Could those of you who are holding back from funding the campaign honestly say that you'd be able to look Ron Paul himself in the eyes and say, "Sorry Dr. Paul, your website didn't have a ticker, so I didn't donate"??

Is this about funding the campaign or what?? I think Ron needs a money bomb, not a ticker-complaint-bomb. Please don't clog up the campaign phone lines demanding a fucking ticker.

totally agree, donate donate donate , i get my second paycheck today:)

Eric21ND
08-05-2011, 07:33 AM
If you want a ticker simply donate on the Iowa projects page.

Steve-in-NY
08-05-2011, 09:01 AM

Clearly they will if they are needed, but the fact is this is where the push is having the most effect AND as a bonus it has tickers.
I'll be donating again - through http://iowaforronpaul.com/projects.php - not only to help with the campaign (obviously) but also for the psychological reasons those tickers give me... and others.
Looks like I'll be bringing my lunches to work for the next month (or more) since I plan on spending that $10 a day on Ron Pauls campaign.
About a week left folks, lets do this!
ONWARD!

wgadget
08-05-2011, 09:49 AM
Okay, so there's no ticker...But HOW DID WE DO?

Is it okay to want to know, especially after taking part in donating?

RileyE104
08-05-2011, 11:13 AM
If you want a ticker simply donate on the Iowa projects page.

This.

Okay, so there's no ticker...But HOW DID WE DO?

Is it okay to want to know, especially after taking part in donating?

We might not find out, but who cares? The important thing is that we help the campaign get what they need. It's enough for me just knowing that I helped Ron Paul.

Steve-in-NY
08-05-2011, 11:15 AM
I hate to post all this again, but theres yet ANOTHER push (this one has a ticker) from Grassroots for Liberty (RP2012.org) Ames vouchers thats going on simultaneously with the official campaigns.
I donated to both, and looks like Im going to have to do both again later as well.

They are raising money to provide free Ames Straw Poll tickets for Iowan Ron Paul supporters. According to their email, they have gotten 800+ commitments of Iowan Ron Paul supporters so far and their goal is 2,000.
They are asking for $60,000 - which they feel (as do I) could push Paul to the top.
They say $30 will get one Iowan Ron supporter in free to vote.

http://www.rp2012.org/
Its run by the Freedom & Prosperity PAC
http://www.fappac.org
They have a ticker up and running as well.

https://secure.piryx.com/donate/JSN575PT/Freedom-Prosperity-PAC/

If you are maxxed, I believe this is the way to go.
This is killing me. I knew there was going to be a big push - but Im going to have to donate twice, and I cant let myself take from one to help the other, so Ive effectively doubled what I had planned to donate in this last push.

I hope you are all doing the same.
Ive been talking about Ron Paul to so many people (here in NY) the past few weeks and Im happy to report Im beginning to see some now supporting him.
Im hoping that turns into some more contributors because this kind of money raising is going to have to happen 49 more times in my opinion. Im really REALLY hoping that this initial push is going to raise the name recognition of Dr Paul and hopefully bring more individuals on board to help with the campaign.

If you can drop anything into the Freedom & Prosperity PAC Id suggest doing so...small amounts that you hadn't planned on donating in the first place.
I suppose its time to get used to giving more than I planned, eh?
Im willing to sacrifice some of my amenities for the benefit of the nation.

Ron Paul 2012!

anaconda
08-05-2011, 12:56 PM
I hate to post all this again, but theres yet ANOTHER push (this one has a ticker) from Grassroots for Liberty (RP2012.org) Ames vouchers thats going on simultaneously with the official campaigns.
I donated to both, and looks like Im going to have to do both again later as well.

They are raising money to provide free Ames Straw Poll tickets for Iowan Ron Paul supporters. According to their email, they have gotten 800+ commitments of Iowan Ron Paul supporters so far and their goal is 2,000.
They are asking for $60,000 - which they feel (as do I) could push Paul to the top.
They say $30 will get one Iowan Ron supporter in free to vote.

http://www.rp2012.org/
Its run by the Freedom & Prosperity PAC
http://www.fappac.org
They have a ticker up and running as well.

https://secure.piryx.com/donate/JSN575PT/Freedom-Prosperity-PAC/

If you are maxxed, I believe this is the way to go.
This is killing me. I knew there was going to be a big push - but Im going to have to donate twice, and I cant let myself take from one to help the other, so Ive effectively doubled what I had planned to donate in this last push.

I hope you are all doing the same.
Ive been talking about Ron Paul to so many people (here in NY) the past few weeks and Im happy to report Im beginning to see some now supporting him.
Im hoping that turns into some more contributors because this kind of money raising is going to have to happen 49 more times in my opinion. Im really REALLY hoping that this initial push is going to raise the name recognition of Dr Paul and hopefully bring more individuals on board to help with the campaign.

If you can drop anything into the Freedom & Prosperity PAC Id suggest doing so...small amounts that you hadn't planned on donating in the first place.
I suppose its time to get used to giving more than I planned, eh?
Im willing to sacrifice some of my amenities for the benefit of the nation.

Ron Paul 2012!

Thanks for this post.

FreedomProsperityPeace
08-05-2011, 04:16 PM
I agree. Could those of you who are holding back from funding the campaign honestly say that you'd be able to look Ron Paul himself in the eyes and say, "Sorry Dr. Paul, your website didn't have a ticker, so I didn't donate"??Is anyone here holding back because of no ticker? I doubt it.

This isn't even about us, it's about maximizing donations from people who don't come to this forum. We're out there spamming the internet, trying to get others to contribute, but will they pony up if they go to the site and don't see any activity related to Dr. Paul's request? My concern is they hold onto their cash, thinking this isn't a "real" effort to raise money.

cucucachu0000
08-05-2011, 07:28 PM
i just donated my 10 dollars a day in one lump sum. Go Ronny! 2012!

Dear Daniel,

Thank you for your generous donation to the Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign Committee. Your contribution to Ron will help fuel the fight to return this country to the principles that made it great.

Donation amount: $70.00

tfurrh
08-10-2011, 09:42 AM
Does anyone know how we wound up on this?

RonPaul101.com
08-10-2011, 09:55 AM

Donation amount: $12.80
Transaction date/time: 2011-08-10 09:53:30
Transaction ID: 4ST78214AC165180E