PDA

View Full Version : Maureen Moore appointed Washington coordinator

XanthosDeia
11-01-2007, 02:16 PM
Here's an e-mail I got from Maureen Moore on the Seattle Meetup group.

Hello everyone,
The campaign has asked me to become the coordinator for WA and I have accepted. We will be ramping up fast to insure that we will deliver WA state for Dr. Paul. I wouldn't have considered this if I did not know all of you. We have an awesome, truly awesome, group of volunteers across the entire state that are working every day to spread the word. Thank you very much to all those who got in touch with me about canvassing.
The steps are very simple, but they are not easy. That will not stop us. Every single day now we hear horrifying stories that remind us of what we are fighting for...and we are fighting for our lives. Because we are the ones that know what it means to truly LIVE...We know we must be free.
I couldn't be in this fight with any better people. I so look forward to spending time with all of you, working for liberty for all. And that time is now.
Thank you for all you do.
Maureen McMahan Moore

Some dates, notes, and what we can do today:
45 days to PCO deadline- I won't scare you with how many precincts there are in WA...but we will be breaking it down by city, targeting the best ones, and showing you how to get them done.
Make sure eveyone you know who is a supporter is really registered with the national campaign. If they don't want to register make sure you have all their contact info. I have the list.
Check out the new slim jims available for targeted canvassing! They will make our job so much easier...2 for students, gun owners, pro-life, immigration/sovereignty, Health Freedom. And there are more to come.
I am looking for office space immediately. 2,000 sf north or south of Seattle for phone banking.
Everyone scour your schedule and send us a list (those who haven't already) of when we can help you do canvassing in your neighborhood, tell us every event that you could see a Ron Paul speaker at, tell us how many hours and when you could do phone calling, if you want to really get going in your district or town let us put you on as an assistant organizer so you can manage events on the calendar, if you want to sign wave let us know, etc.
Make sure you have an umbrella, preferably one with Ron Paul all over it, galoshes and ear muffs...this Revolution will not be cancelled due to rain. And isn't it wonderful that we are still (barely) free enough to be able to canvas for Ron?!

Esor
11-01-2007, 06:19 PM
It has begun!