PDA

View Full Version : After November 5th

Naraku
11-01-2007, 01:48 PM
While this movement is certainly positive and good, I'm wondering what happens after November 5th.

Is there any intent to continue in some other way? After all, coordinating that many people altogether could prove quite positive later on in the campaign donations. Are there any intents for the people at November 5th to continue donation drives in other areas like November 11th or the numerous moneybomb plans?

After all, November 11th has a more modest goal of 10,000 subscribers, something November 5th already has and other groups have modest goals more possible to meet.

I think switching November 5th subscribers over to other drives after the 5th could be a huge boon to the campaign.

Thoughts?

TechnoGuyRob
11-01-2007, 01:51 PM
After every big fundraiser, www.ronpaulmoneybomb.com, a WEEKLY fundraiser, will be advertised by the organizer of each event.

As for more "independent" donation drives, as of now a December 16th Boston Tea Party bomb and a Christmas Ron Paul Santa Bomb are planned.

Meatwasp
11-01-2007, 02:04 PM
After every big fundraiser, www.ronpaulmoneybomb.com, a WEEKLY fundraiser, will be advertised by the organizer of each event.

As for more "independent" donation drives, as of now a December 16th Boston Tea Party bomb and a Christmas Ron Paul Santa Bomb are planned.

I didn't realise the tea Party was still on!! Good

jgmaynard
11-01-2007, 02:29 PM
So how much are we aiming for everyone to give? $17.73 for Tea Party Day? Imagine how many signups we could get at that level!!!

:D

JM

NinjaPirate
11-01-2007, 02:42 PM
Same pledge, $100 or more on Dec 16th. :)

jgmaynard
11-01-2007, 02:57 PM
Is there a site up for this or whatever? I went to the moneybomb site, but that was just talking about the $25 weekly donation, unless I missed it. If it had been my idea, I would have thought it would have been good to try something different than the Nov 5th/11th thing - how many people you can signup by making it a low signup amount. But that's just me. :D

JM

ItsTime
11-01-2007, 03:04 PM
I suggest we do not do the boston tea party. It was the first terrorist attack in US history and may not look good for Ron Paul (sarcasm)