PDA

View Full Version : Libertarian Party Issues Debt Ceiling Video

Napoleon's Shadow
08-01-2011, 05:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNwNp3dMt6M

CaptUSA
08-01-2011, 06:04 PM
Ugh... How is it possible for those who have the best ideas to be so lame?

I'm a small "l" libertarian. I've voted for the party's candidate on several occasions. I've donated money to them. I've even registered as one of them to help boost their numbers in my state. But this party is going nowhere. Sad.

headhawg7
08-01-2011, 06:12 PM
Ugh... How is it possible for those who have the best ideas to be so lame?

I'm a small "l" libertarian. I've voted for the party's candidate on several occasions. I've donated money to them. I've even registered as one of them to help boost their numbers in my state. But this party is going nowhere. Sad.
It's picking up steam especially over the last couple years. It is going very slowly though. I hope people get tired of the whole soap opera that is republicans versus democrats and start looking for an alternative. Competition within ideologies works just as well as competition in the free markets. When you are limited to just two choices it's hard to keep them honest and doing what's in the best interest for their constituency to receive votes in the future.

Carehn
08-01-2011, 06:17 PM
No one speaks a foul word about the libertarians! They can be dry, and gray, and not support Ron Paul in moments where all the other 3rd partys do but that just the way libertarians act. Like dushes but they still kick ass and i am about 5 seconds away from droping out of the republicrat party and once again becoming a member of the libertarian party of idaho.

Libertarians are kinda like Ayn Rand without the bitchy attitude to give them an edge. You must learn to understand their primitive ways. They scare easy.

If you ever want to befriend one, they like nuts and breads. Just don't force it upon them or they could bit. Its best to let them take it out of your hand till you have gained the trust needed.