PDA

View Full Version : Is the Fund Raising tide Going out??

rdenner
11-01-2007, 01:21 PM
Man the fund raising is almost coming to a halt.

I am hoping this is akin to what happens before a tidal wave hits... ALL THE WATER DRAINS out of the bay and then BAM, you're swamped..

November 5th is forming on the horizon as we speak...

TSUNAMI WARNING POSTED FOR RONPAUL2008.com I hope thier ready.

jaumen
11-01-2007, 01:24 PM
It's not really at a halt... it's not at the fastest it's ever been right this moment, but since it's only 4 more days till november 5th, I'm sure there are many people who might have otherwise donated today or would on the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th, that are holding off till the 5th.

Man from La Mancha
11-01-2007, 01:25 PM
It's not really at a halt... it's not at the fastest it's ever been right this moment, but since it's only 4 more days till november 5th, I'm sure there are many people who might have otherwise donated today or would on the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th, that are holding off till the 5th.
Plus ones that might have not donated at all.

reduen
11-01-2007, 01:28 PM
I wish I could raise 25K plus a day,that is for sure!

steph3n
11-01-2007, 01:28 PM
its going a bit better than last week, which wasn't great but stable.....

Naraku
11-01-2007, 01:29 PM
Yeah, it's going to be a sight to see on November 5th. The numbers will never stop going up for the whole day! :D

bulloncoins
Its the calm before the storm.:)

quickmike
There havent been any debates in a while. Were kinda in the middle of a break right now I think. Politics isnt really at the center of attention right now. It was all about Halloween, back to school, California fires and all that good stuff. Even the most loyal supporters of a candidate get what they call "activist burnout" It happens, but you get your energy back and everythings fine again.

Dont sweat it.

TheEvilDetector
11-01-2007, 02:14 PM
This will be a very unpopular question of course, but I am prepared to put it forth for people to ponder.

Is it possible, that the 5th of November fund raising thing is doing more harm than good?

I don't mean the Guy Fawkes/Anarchist/Blood Spurts association.

That has already been covered to death and in my opinion it is not a huge concern although it is something that people are aware of.

No, what I mean is that making people wait to donate on one special day, may actually net less donations overall.

For example suppose someone would ordinarily donate about $25 a week (just a random figure I came up with).

They find out about 5th of November and stop donating for a few weeks or even months because they made that special contribution which will take care of funding for a while.

So ordinarily they may have been donating $25 steadily for a few weeks, but instead they dump $100 and wipe their hands clean for a while for a job well done.

Any thoughts?

LATE EDIT: I apologise, I should have made this clear at time of writing this post. I do not believe 5th November will indeed result in such a phenomenon, but I put forth the idea to stimulate thinking on the subject, which may result in new ideas relating to fund raising, which may even *GASP* be more productive than 5th November.

mavtek
11-01-2007, 02:14 PM
15,000 have signed up for November 5th :)

only 85,000 to go :)

mavtek
11-01-2007, 02:16 PM
This will be a very unpopular question of course, but I am prepared to put it forth for people to ponder.

Is it possible, that the 5th of November fund raising thing is doing more harm than good?

That has already been covered to death and in my opinion it is not a huge concern although it is something that people are aware of.

No, what I mean is that making people wait to donate on one special day, may actually net less donations overall.

For example suppose someone would ordinarily donate about $25 a week (just a random figure I came up with).

They find out about 5th of November and stop donating for a few weeks or even months because they made that special contribution which will take care of funding for a while.

So ordinarily they may have been donating $25 steadily for a few weeks, but instead they dump $100 and wipe their hands clean for a while for a job well done.

Any thoughts?

Well considering we've only been planning the November 5th thing for the last 2 weeks I don't think that's the case at all. Also consider there are several out there who are going to donate well over the $100.

TheEvilDetector
11-01-2007, 02:18 PM
Well considering we've only been planning the November 5th thing for the last 2 weeks I don't think that's the case at all. Also consider there are several out there who are going to donate well over the $100.

I had in mind the 2-3 weeks before the day and a few weeks afterwards.

As it stands the day should bring $2M at minimum (if all signed up donors donate $100 minimum).

Zydeco
11-01-2007, 02:19 PM

Any thoughts?

Yes, my thought is that this has been beaten to death and such concerns only come across as trollish, unhelpful, and defeatist.

Donate and if you have anything to say, say it on the 6th, OK?

Sorry to be stern, but there are too many of these useless comments. Save it for the 6th.

Zydeco
11-01-2007, 02:20 PM
The fundraising is nowhere near a halt, this is an overly negative original thread. We raised $275K over the past three days and will probably raise 50-60K today.

Please try to remain positive, especially when there's nothing to be negative about.

TheEvilDetector
11-01-2007, 02:22 PM
Yes, my thought is that this has been beaten to death and such concerns only come across as trollish, unhelpful, and defeatist.

Donate and if you have anything to say, say it on the 6th, OK?

Sorry to be stern, but there are too many of these useless comments. Save it for the 6th.

You have over-reacted.

Lately, I have been noticing that people are getting very emotional with the things that have been going on in the campaign.

Discussing ideas is not to be feared. The post is not negative its just exploring an alternative view.

Once you shut your mind to uncomfortable questions you are no better than that which Ron Paul fights.
ie. Fanatical close-minded self-righteous holier than thou peoples.

Personally, I think November 5th will probably result in more funds overall.

Having said that, I am able to discuss topics or even bring forth discussion topics
that I may not even agree with. Putting forth a proposition does not necessarily mean you
agree with it. It's a similar concept to the debates you may have had in school where you might
have had to argue for a side you disagree with personally. I know that I had to do that on occasion.
I think this is also known as playing the devil's advocate.

Fundamental point is that sometimes things can get improved upon when looked at from different points of view.

margomaps
11-01-2007, 02:25 PM
Edited for posterity.

TheEvilDetector
11-01-2007, 02:26 PM
15,000 have signed up for November 5th :)

only 85,000 to go :)

I am sorry to tell you, but there is such a thing as being optimistic to the point of being unrealistic. The rate of signups so far has been about 5000 per 5 days roughly.

I am going to pull a Stephanopolous on you and tell you, that 85,000 donors in 3 days is not going to happen.

I would love for you to prove me wrong, in the mean time, please post 10 replies insulting me and/or my posts.

TheEvilDetector
11-01-2007, 02:27 PM
If?
will?

You speak as though these things have not already come to pass. Can I borrow your time machine and go pack to a time when these forums had more activism than petty emotional bickering? ;)

You have caught me in the middle of editing my post, you will notice that I have removed that comment, because I felt it was unfair.

MsDoodahs
11-01-2007, 02:32 PM
Um...getting back to the topic of the thread...

Any impact the 11/5 donation drive has in the days/weeks leading up to it should be made up for by 11/6, right?

I think there is the possibility that some are saving their donations for 11/5, but whoever said this is a slow spot between debates is correct, I think...

margomaps
11-01-2007, 02:36 PM
You have caught me in the middle of editing my post, you will notice that I have removed that comment, because I felt it was unfair.

Very well, I edited my post to remove the quote you didn't like.

walt
11-01-2007, 02:36 PM
the revolution is over - the campaign doesn't listen to those that made it what it is. :(

LibertyEagle
11-01-2007, 02:39 PM
the revolution is over - the campaign doesn't listen to those that made it what it is. :(

No, Walt. You're just having a temper tantrum, because you think the campaign should consult you before they make every move. The majority of what you do on this board is bitch and moan about how bad the campaign is. If you don't like it, what the hell are you doing here, anyway?

This campaign is not about getting consensus from Ron Paul forums, which by the way is only a small percentage of Ron Paul's support.

TheEvilDetector
11-01-2007, 02:40 PM
Um...getting back to the topic of the thread...

Any impact the 11/5 donation drive has in the days/weeks leading up to it should be made up for by 11/6, right?

I think there is the possibility that some are saving their donations for 11/5, but whoever said this is a slow spot between debates is correct, I think...

You're right the ultimate proof is what happens on the day.

As I've stated earlier I do not believe overall that this will cost the campaign.

However, I brought the idea forward to stimulate critical thinking because if
things don't go as well as planned, then people may need to come up with other ideas to improve upon earlier ones.

My personal belief is that fund raising should be based on periods of time longer than a single day.

Creating a theme for each week (and for every week) is a good idea, very much like what Ron Paul has done in last quarter for the last week.

A week span for a donation drive is good. It matches a regular pay period for a lot of people also. I think a month is too long because it takes too long to see the results and people need to see small goals being met constantly and a day too short because it builds up all this hype for a long time and if it goes bad, people get disappointed because of a special day not turning out to be as special as they wanted. Remember that emotion drives a lot of donations, such things cannot be ignored.

So let's see what happens on the day, as I've stated earlier I am fairly certain it will net $2M+ (which will be a very good result in my opinion) because by that time there will be at least 20,000 supporters.

MsDoodahs
11-01-2007, 02:42 PM
Short time spans - like a week long drive for some event/person, etc...

With a counter on the website that shows how the drive is going...

With a reasonable goal that is easily attainable so that it pumps people up instead of a too lofty goal that causes that sense of let down...

Something along those lines? I think would be a good thing.

TheEvilDetector
11-01-2007, 02:43 PM
Very well, I edited my post to remove the quote you didn't like.

You didn't have to do that, but thank you regardless.

TheEvilDetector
11-01-2007, 02:46 PM

With a reasonable goal that is easily attainable so that it pumps people up instead of a too lofty goal that causes that sense of let down...

Something like that. Smaller reasonable goals that add up to a big goal is probably more prudent than a one off huge goal.

Small goals that are more easily met, reinforce confidence and build up momentum continuously throughout the campaign.

A big goal if it goes right, can certainly create tremendous momentum, but if it doesn't live up to its expectations, you can lose a lot of steam.

In any case, 2mil on 5th of November or more is nothing to be laughed at and many thanks go to those that thought of it.

Note: To earlier critics of my initial post in this thread: Please try to avoid making the mistake of automatically assuming that people
who bring up ideas that challenge the status quo are bad people and/or have bad ideas or even believe in those ideas.
Things are not always what they seem, be careful with your premature judgements.

reduen
11-01-2007, 02:48 PM

Any thoughts?

All I can tell you is where I am at. I was done giving $ to this campaign until the November 5th thing came into play! Now I am going in for another $100.00. :)

LibertyEagle
11-01-2007, 02:50 PM
reduen,

Just curious. Why were you done giving money to the campaign?

TheEvilDetector
11-01-2007, 02:53 PM
All I can tell you is where I am at. I was done giving $ to this campaign until the November 5th thing came into play! Now I am going in for another $100.00. :)

Demonstrating why emotions and not rational decision making dominates donations for some people.

Which is NOT a bad thing. Just the way things are.

paulitics
11-01-2007, 02:59 PM

thats what worked at the end of the first quarter. It also worked well with the radio add money bomb.

Zydeco
11-01-2007, 03:00 PM
You have over-reacted.

Lately, I have been noticing that people are getting very emotional with the things that have been going on in the campaign.

Discussing ideas is not to be feared. The post is not negative its just exploring an alternative view.

Once you shut your mind to uncomfortable questions you are no better than that which Ron Paul fights.
ie. Fanatical close-minded self-righteous holier than thou peoples.

Personally, I think November 5th will probably result in more funds overall.

Having said that, I am able to discuss topics or even bring forth discussion topics
that I may not even agree with. Putting forth a proposition does not necessarily mean you
agree with it. Sometimes things can get improved upon when looked at from different points of view.

Constructive criticism is good, but this plan is set and unchangeable, the event has 15,000 participants and is 72 hours away, so your commentary is best saved for Nov. 6th since no alterations for this event are possible.

Also, if you'd read earlier threads on this topic, you'd see it had been beaten to death, resurrected, beaten to another bloody pulp, then the pulp had been scooped up off the floor, shaped into something resembling a human, and beaten into oblivion once again.

Save it for the 6th.

stevedasbach
11-01-2007, 03:00 PM

I definitely think it has harmed fundraising over the past couple of weeks. It remains to be seen whether the PR boost (if any) and the psycology of seeing the numbers climb so much in a single day get people psyched to donate more in coming weeks.

I think it's best in the long run to strive each week to beat the previous week and to have short term goals. You want the numbers going up up up.

There is danger that after the thrill of Nov 5 wears off, people will be depressed seeing "only" $150,000 come in each day (that's approximately what we need to average each day between now and the end of the quarter to meet the $12 million goal.

It's a worthwhile experiment to try, but I think that setting additional big donation days may well hurt overall fundraising.

ItsTime
11-01-2007, 03:02 PM
Go outside and hand out slim jims if you want more money coming it. It is not the job of every supporter to donate everyday.

LibertyEagle
11-01-2007, 03:04 PM
Go outside and hand out slim jims if you want more money coming it. It is not the job of every supporter to donate everyday.

Wonderful idea! :)

reduen
11-01-2007, 03:06 PM
reduen,

Just curious. Why were you done giving money to the campaign?

I am having problems figuring out how to respond to this question without possibly unintentionally causing a negative effect for others or hurting the campaign in some way.

I will just say this, forget about $2,300.00, I am way over that in total expenses showing my support for the good DR. Paul. (I have donated money also but was not intending to donate any more.)

Rest assured however, I am 110% still in support of Dr. Paul!! (Probably more than even most of his official campaign but this is only speculation) :)

reduen
11-01-2007, 03:09 PM
Demonstrating why emotions and not rational decision making dominates donations for some people.

Which is NOT a bad thing. Just the way things are.

Correct only to some extent my dear Evil!

TheEvilDetector
11-01-2007, 03:10 PM
Constructive criticism is good, but this plan is set and unchangeable, the event has 15,000 participants and is 72 hours away, so your commentary is best saved for Nov. 6th since no alterations for this event are possible.

Also, if you'd read earlier threads on this topic, you'd see it had been beaten to death, resurrected, beaten to another bloody pulp, then the pulp had been scooped up off the floor, shaped into something resembling a human, and beaten into oblivion once again.

Save it for the 6th.

I understand where you are coming from.

I do not see any reason why my post should have had to wait until the 6th however.

PEOPLE, PLEASE DONATE TO RON PAUL ON 5TH OF NOVEMBER. $100.

http://thisnovember5th.com/

:)

TheEvilDetector
11-01-2007, 03:11 PM
Correct only to some extent my dear Evil!

"Dear Evil" heheh, that has a ring to it.

PS. I re-read your post and I can understand your situation, please accept my apologies if I sounded condescending.

TheEvilDetector
11-01-2007, 03:14 PM
I definitely think it has harmed fundraising over the past couple of weeks. It remains to be seen whether the PR boost (if any) and the psycology of seeing the numbers climb so much in a single day get people psyched to donate more in coming weeks.

I think it's best in the long run to strive each week to beat the previous week and to have short term goals. You want the numbers going up up up.

There is danger that after the thrill of Nov 5 wears off, people will be depressed seeing "only" $150,000 come in each day (that's approximately what we need to average each day between now and the end of the quarter to meet the $12 million goal.

It's a worthwhile experiment to try, but I think that setting additional big donation days may well hurt overall fundraising.

Thanks for being brave and offering this point of view. There are a lot of people
who automatically think 5th of November will solve all the fund raising issues all by itself (and are not shy in letting you know about it) because its "cool" due to its association with a very good film "V for Vendetta" (which I highly recommend by the way to anyone who has not seen it yet).

TheEvilDetector
11-01-2007, 03:17 PM

I don't think this was ever implied by anyone in this thread so far?

RP4ME
11-01-2007, 03:21 PM

Any thoughts?

LATE EDIT: I apologise, I should have made this clear at time of writing this post. I do not believe 5th November will indeed result in such a phenomenon, but I put forth the idea to stimulate thinking on the subject, which may result in new ideas relating to fund raising, which may even *GASP* be more productive than 5th November.

I think that is quite possible - I think we will have o wait and see how it turns out and then huddle - and if it doesnt work will pick a new strategy- commiting to a weekly donation taht is small may be better but well just hav eto wait......white knucles and all! I think its gonna be huge though! Soem people wont follow through But taht will b ethe odd duck - b/c we all know RP supporters are "crazy zealots" so thsi shoudl work to our advantage! :D

Brutus
11-01-2007, 03:27 PM
I was giving $25 every few days, but with 11/11 and 11/05, rather than risk having those be below expectations I'm saving up for those and it will probably suck me dry of contributable cash for a while.

My personal preference is for steady and growing.

benhaskins
11-01-2007, 03:31 PM
i believe the point is too make an impact onto msm. organizing a single day to donate might inspire more people to donate like paying a bill to the active donors who aren't capped out. the ripple effect could produce shockwaves and draw more people to the campain. whereas, donating the standard amounts day by day produce the same results.

JaylieWoW
11-01-2007, 03:43 PM
My theory.

No, this hasn't harmed fund raising. Holding a donation for a week still results in the same net contribution. If I'd planned on donating $20 to the campaign in $10 increments each week then even though I'm holding that donation to participate in a specific donation event my total contribution over the 2 weeks is still $20 (disregarding calculations for inflation over the 2 week period :D ).

Rather I think this might have convinced some people who hadn't any intention of donating to take part in a "bigger event". I've already seen one person say they hadn't intended on donating anymore money until they heard about this event. Therefore, the net donations attainable have already been raised by whatever it is this person intends on contributing. Make sense?

bootstrap
11-01-2007, 03:45 PM
I just found out about the Ron Paul campaign a few days ago. I decided to keep my wallet closed until November 5th, then give them a healthy wad of cash.

However, from day one, I strongly suspected the November 5th idea was only good ONE TIME ONLY. We should never do this again. Once is enough. Once makes the statement, and gets the attention.

However, in general, it is always best to "get while the getting is good". Which means, get every penny the moment it is available! Every time payment is delayed, somewhere between 25% and 80% that payment never happens! This is a well known phenomenon in sales (close the sale at all costs, otherwise it is probably gone forever).

This is massively true for people in general, but it is even true for RP fanatics, because americans have utterly habituated "spend, spend, spend". Even RP fanatics have a life, and are tempted by useless junk they don't need (as well as useful stuff they sorta do need).

The best policy for all of us is "donate the nanosecond we feel able to".

I say, forget future bombs! Donate anytime and everytime we can.

Eli
11-01-2007, 03:45 PM
i'm kind of shocked its only getting about 1k subscribers/day. we got to really cram these next couple days and get more people to signup. He has over 70k myspace friends who I'm sure would all signup if they knew about it. Same with the meetup members. The people are there we just have to let them know about it and convince them its for real. If we could just reach the 5m in one day mark it'd be the biggest political story of the month. Which would be worth another 10 million in media attention.

reduen
11-01-2007, 03:55 PM
"This is a well known phenomenon in sales (close the sale at all costs, otherwise it is probably gone forever)."

My experience in professional sales leads me to believe that the above statement is overrated at best and at worst an all out fallacy.. Sorry my friend but I have to disagree here!

Naraku
11-01-2007, 04:20 PM
Consider how much coverage Ron Paul got just by receiving $1 million in one week. Ron Paul was suddenly being talked about all across the media.

A major one-day donation of $2 million or more would be explosive and I honestly doubt the mainstream media is going to say anything like "Those damn anarchists celebrating November 5th!" Maybe Sean Hannity or someone like him will make a fuss about the date or anything, but it's definitely not going to be received that way for most in the media.

However, I think when you look at the numbers the donations have been bigger than ever. I mean $2.6 million in one month! :eek: That certainly is something to be proud of and being able to get that much in one day is just going to make it even more amazing.

Also, many people are going to just be donating like normal and not taking part in these big online drives.

If 20,000 people is actually going to take away significantly from other donations throughout the month, then it wouldn't seem like Ron Paul has much support, but he obviously does. So, no worries. Worry about other unforeseen events that may cause problems.

JMann
11-01-2007, 04:28 PM
Paul raised more than 50% of his 3rd quarter total in 31 days. I would hardly say things are slowing down. I don't know if the money from the Hollywood event has been added but I'm sure that pushed him near 3 Million for the month.

Maybe Paul should spend more time with dishwashers working in Chinatown. They seem to be giving big money to Hill Clinton.

Gimme Some Truth
11-01-2007, 04:45 PM

Any thoughts?

Possibly..but I believe that many people ,who donate on Nov 5th , will be donating for the 1st ever time. It will make them feel more part of what is happening and continue to donate when they can. I hear it can become quite addictive :) . So, if Nov 5th gets people donating ,on a semi-regular - regular basis , who wouldnt have donated otherwise, it cant be bad :)

Dustancostine
11-01-2007, 05:17 PM
I think that the fundraising slow down is part of an end of Oct economic slow down. My retail sales have done the same thing for the last week.

--Dustan

TheEvilDetector
11-01-2007, 05:35 PM
Good to see many interesting points of view offered honestly rather than emotional outbursts :-)

Can't wait to see what happens after the 5th, should be fun.

Kregener
11-01-2007, 05:38 PM
The political process has been broken for so long, that today it takes $100 MILLION to 'buy' the presidency.

Let us hope and pray the Ron Paul Revolution can break the cycle of tyranny, even if...no...when he falls woefully short of that figure.

It is the hour of 'make-or-break' on the American Dream Clock folks, make no mistake, it is either Ron Paul in '08, or it is goodbye Republic.

TheEvilDetector
11-01-2007, 05:45 PM
The political process has been broken for so long, that today it takes $100 MILLION to 'buy' the presidency.

Let us hope and pray the Ron Paul Revolution can break the cycle of tyranny, even if...no...when he falls woefully short of that figure.

It is the hour of 'make-or-break' on the American Dream Clock folks, make no mistake, it is either Ron Paul in '08, or it is goodbye Republic.

Do you have something against Government-run FEMA camps utilising forced civilian labour Mister?
Can't handle a little bit of government snooping on your personal affairs and communications without your knowledge mmm? mm?
Have a problem with your children dying in a war without justification or end in sight? Well ?
Don't like that the president can ship you off to a military prison with a stroke of a pen? Not happy?

It's not George Bush's fault he is evil. It's his dad's fault for not putting on the condom that night.

Channing
11-01-2007, 06:32 PM
I think we shouldn't worry too much about the financial part of the campaign. Ron Paul will have enough money. What makes this campaign really great though is the grassroots effort of the people themselves. We shouldn't forget that.

jgmaynard
11-01-2007, 07:15 PM
My retail sales have done the same thing for the last week.

I know what you mean. If I had a check for every one of my customers who said they were sending checks, I'd... I'd... I'd be donating a lot more to Ron Paul, that's what I'd do! LOL.

JM

Paul4Prez
11-01-2007, 10:44 PM
Yeah, it's going to be a sight to see on November 5th. The numbers will never stop going up for the whole day! :D

Is there any effort being made to space the donations out during the day, so the site doesn't crash? Say 24,000 people sign up -- have 1,000 donate each hour?

Any effort to tell people NOT to watch the site that day, so it doesn't crash while people are trying to donate?

ronpaulyourmom
11-01-2007, 10:48 PM
Is there any effort being made to space the donations out during the day, so the site doesn't crash? Say 24,000 people sign up -- have 1,000 donate each hour?

Any effort to tell people NOT to watch the site that day, so it doesn't crash while people are trying to donate?

I plan to watch on Ronpaulgaphs, that should help throttle load for the main site. I'd be a little worried about RPG going down though lol...

Original_Intent
11-01-2007, 10:53 PM
Donate early on the 5th. Not everyone at 12:01, I am getting up at 5:00 a.m. to do it. The earlier we get the momentum going the more buss it will get and get some fence sitters to donate and get people to donate a second time. Any donations that can be made in the early hours will also be less stress on the servers during peak times.

Also, this has been metnioned elsewhere but please track the progress at RonPaulGraphs.com, not the official website!

HQ has said they are prepared for this - hope so!

ksuguy
11-01-2007, 10:55 PM
It hasn't had a drastic effect in my case. I kicked in somewhere between $300 and 400 last quarter. I've already put in $125 this month and I plan on donating on the 5th.

Roxi
11-01-2007, 11:50 PM

i have just spent the last 30 minutes going through your posts... there were 20 pages, your negativity toward nearly everything astounds me. I have yet to find a page without at least 5 negative posts... maybe your just a cynical person i don't know... but part of what helps me make it through what i do everyday is being positive,

im sure there have been a lot of people discouraged by your posts. calling people trolls ALL the time.. sometimes you act as if you are the appointed troll police to this forum. your not....making people feel bad for posting donation threads... accusing people of "assuming" everyone had jobs and could donate on a friday, just for asking who was joining him in donating... it was you who assumed he was talking about everyone. This stuff is really unproductive and isn't helping anyone i suggest you go back and look through all of your old posts and do some reflecting on your attitude. I am sure Im not the only one that feels this way but if i am i apologize for jumping to that conclusion

edit: OH YEAH my original reason for reading this thread.... i predict donations will be very slow for the next 3 days and will be limited to a few of us and people just finding out about ron paul... the bomb will definitely hit on the 5th... then slow til the 11th... after that i want to see it skyrocket :)