PDA

View Full Version : Make a stand with this.

No Opinion
11-01-2007, 01:12 PM
Politicians have made promises to us in the past, only to change things on us. Take a stand. I surely don't want to dredge up the our money/campaign money issue again, but honestly it's going through my head.

The symbolism of the venue was worth millions.

Everyone show up at Independence Hall as originally scheduled, let's go check out the liberty bell. We'll talk to the people who have come to hear Paul for the first time ourselves. We might be able to explain it better anyways, at least we can have a two way conversation.

All anarchists, college nerds and shark people can stay home, (TIME, Nov. 01, 2007) There are plenty of us good old every day americans, we'll take care of it.

drexhex
11-01-2007, 01:46 PM
All anarchists, college nerds and shark people can stay home, (TIME, Nov. 01, 2007) There are plenty of us good old every day americans, we'll take care of it.

Troll much? As a college student who personally held up a Ron Paul sign at the Democratic debate at Drexel (where I go to school), thereby getting millions in free press, I'm insulted that you don't consider "college nerds" as "americans."

And where the hell is that in TIME from... today?

(Sorry for feeding the troll guys)