PDA

View Full Version : Stall 4 Paul **Great Potential!?**

Expose The Foes
08-01-2011, 01:59 PM
Stall 4 Paul

What is a CHEAP, EFFECTIVE way to promote Ron Paul?

Bathroom stalls!

You may turn up your nose & say..."yuck, bathroom stalls?"...but wait...

Think about it, when you are in a bathroom stall...do you not read the writing on the walls? Of course you do. So, why not bless the person sitting in that stall with a Ron Paul 2012 sticker to gaze upon?

Let's take this nationwide by placing a Ron Paul 2012 sticker in every public bathroom we visit. Surely, if every bathroom visited by voters nationwide has a Ron Paul sticker, those voters will begin to take notice & say to themselves.."maybe I should check this guy out".

Cheap & Effective!

And at the end of the day...it isn't defacing property because a sticker is easily removed.

specsaregood
08-01-2011, 02:00 PM
Cheap & Effective!

And at the end of the day...it isn't defacing property because a sticker is easily removed.

You clearly have never had to make you living cleaning up other people's crap -- literally. As somebody that HAS, I do NOT endorse this idea.

erowe1
08-01-2011, 02:07 PM
Stall 4 Paul

What is a CHEAP, EFFECTIVE way to promote Ron Paul?

Bathroom stalls!

You may turn up your nose & say..."yuck, bathroom stalls?"...but wait...

Think about it, when you are in a bathroom stall...do you not read the writing on the walls? Of course you do. So, why not bless the person sitting in that stall with a Ron Paul 2012 sticker to gaze upon?

Let's take this nationwide by placing a Ron Paul 2012 sticker in every public bathroom we visit. Surely, if every bathroom visited by voters nationwide has a Ron Paul sticker, those voters will begin to take notice & say to themselves.."maybe I should check this guy out".

Cheap & Effective!

Where did you get the idea that it would be effective? Or that whatever effect it had would be good and not bad?

AJ Antimony
08-01-2011, 02:16 PM
That, or join the local GOP, get involved, talk to voters, go door-knocking. You know, activities that will actually produce votes.

specsaregood
08-01-2011, 02:24 PM
Where did you get the idea that it would be effective? Or that whatever effect it had would be good and not bad?

I don't approve of the idea because as I said, I don't think sh*thouse cleaners want to spend 1 second more than they have to in them. BUT with that said I do still remember a random bit of stall poetry I read in a stall outside kingman, AZ way back in 1997 or so.
It went:

Just got into town
and my truck brokedown
so being a super muther trucker
I did a line and pushed the f*cker....

And yet, I can't remember a lick of the T.S. Eliot I had to read in school.....

Expose The Foes
08-01-2011, 02:24 PM
already done that AJ...but it's not like placing a little sticker while taking a crap is out of the way. i've been door to door & placed 15 yard signs in the yards of new supporters over the past week. just trying to think of other ways to spread the name.

erowe1
08-01-2011, 02:26 PM
i've been door to door & placed 15 yard signs in the yards of new supporters over the past week.

Now that sounds great! Good work.

Tarzan
08-01-2011, 02:29 PM
already done that AJ...but it's not like placing a little sticker while taking a crap is out of the way. i've been door to door & placed 15 yard signs in the yards of new supporters over the past week. just trying to think of other ways to spread the name.

Yup... keep doing that instead.
no s***house for Paul... bleeck!

Ben Richards
08-01-2011, 02:30 PM
That, or join the local GOP, get involved, talk to voters, go door-knocking. You know, activities that will actually produce votes.

+rep

libertybrewcity
08-01-2011, 02:43 PM
not the greatest idea. maybe at a college campus or something..

AJ Antimony
08-01-2011, 07:55 PM

That's good. There are other reasons that this is a bad idea. Have you ever seen other campaigns rush to put stickers in bathroom stalls? Me neither. Why? They don't want their candidates associated with shit.

ds21089
08-01-2011, 08:00 PM
"So how did you learn about Ron Paul?" "Well, it all started one day as I was taking a dump...."

Imperial
08-01-2011, 08:05 PM
Last year at the Minnesota State Fair indy candidate Tom Horner got some easy press by purchasing advertising in the restrooms. It is a pretty cheap way for an article plugging your candidate's name. However, I wouldn't do the guerilla advertising, which probably would not win that many converts.