PDA

View Full Version : Those ANTI ron paul haters on digg..

Give me liberty
11-01-2007, 01:11 PM
Do you think we should expose them on who really they are?

I mean really every time that a ron paul thread is made on digg the haters of ron paul start to come and spam with lies. Or should we educate them on some level

so what do you think we should about them? or just let them be.

ronpaulyourmom
11-01-2007, 01:13 PM
let them be.

scubasteve01
11-01-2007, 01:31 PM
Just mark their comments, it helps prove our numbers.

James R
11-01-2007, 01:33 PM

I mean really every time that a ron paul thread is made on digg the haters of ron paul start to come and spam with lies. Or should we educate them on some level

Be glad they are there because its a sign we are winning.

lasenorita
11-01-2007, 02:03 PM
If they make valid criticisms instead of posting blanket allegations like Ron Paul and his supporters are "loony" or "kooks", I usually try to engage them in a discussion. The rabid haters are only worth a bury and for the most part, I ignore them.

constitutional
11-01-2007, 02:07 PM
Don't fuel the fire! Just bury them and move on!

Akus
11-01-2007, 02:25 PM

Would we be the ANTI "Ron Paul haters"?
Think about it.:rolleyes:

Mattsa
11-01-2007, 03:20 PM

Learn from Ron Paul

Don't waste time attacking the opposition, promote the positive things

This is why RP has been so successful in my opinion, his message is always positive. It is the positive things that win the day

You can't beat good vibes!

So just ignore the the bad things and the good vibes will always cut through the bad ones. This is rule number one for a successful public relations exercise, universally ignored by the majority of politicians who attempt to promote their policies with fear and hatred.

Ron Paul is a master of the positive political message, that things can and will be better!!! :):)