PDA

View Full Version : [VIDEO] Judge Judy - Here's (A Moron) Who You Support With Taxes

purplechoe
07-31-2011, 08:35 PM
Judge Judy speaks out on where our tax dollars go in this case of Duane Brooks, Jr. who is scamming the government with all of his stipends, subsidies and assistance - and using none of it for what it was intended for.

http://youtu.be/J7XA2UUpXRk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7XA2UUpXRk

Legend1104
07-31-2011, 08:47 PM
Yup and the sad part is that if Judge Judy sent that tape to the government that he lives in that gave him that money, nothing would happen. That guy is such a moron and so far up his own but that he didn't even understand the ideas that Judge Judy was trying to explain. He was being laughed at and thought it was because he was so cute and witty. Man, I just died a little inside.

libertarian4321
08-01-2011, 03:09 AM
No wonder this country is bankrupt!

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
08-01-2011, 03:17 AM
I hope taxpayer money is also paying for some communications courses because the poor gent seems pretty unsure about if anyone knows what he is saying.

BamaAla
08-01-2011, 03:26 AM
Judge Judy is one of my guilty pleasures. Unfortunately, this kind of thing is discussed almost every day on her show, and I fear that it is more commonplace than any of us realize. That moron is the poster child of the democrat party. Drink it in America; this is the quintessential idiot we are forced to "help" with out tax dollars. For every sad story they parade in front of us, there are 100's of these out there...

Unelected
08-01-2011, 03:58 AM
One word: parasite.

We need to start calling these people what they are and ostracizing them for being leeches.

Revolution9
08-01-2011, 05:16 AM
Pure loser. Probably has a huge collection of rap records for his cultural edification. "Shit be pimpin' ma'an"

Rev9

VBRonPaulFan
08-01-2011, 07:06 AM
bunch of moochers, can't even understand the concept of plain theft.

aGameOfThrones
08-01-2011, 07:51 AM
I once saw an episode of MTV's True life: "I'm addicted to gaming" where this girl was on federal theft aid and flunked her classes on account of her "addiction", she re-applied for more federal theft aid and they gave it to her again. BTW, she lived with her boyfriend who paid everything else(at least).

flightlesskiwi
08-01-2011, 09:12 AM
when the government subsidizes something, you get more of it.

in this case: stupid entitlement-slurping leeches.

Sola_Fide
08-01-2011, 09:21 AM
It blows me away that he has no shame in his theft....

Danke
08-01-2011, 09:24 AM
I think Officer Bird wants to have a private discussion with him.

Chester Copperpot
08-01-2011, 09:27 AM
Hey I think I found his facebook... He even seems to be wearing the same sweater..

And hes in front of a nice looking car

http://www.facebook.com/duane.brooksjr.1

Rothbardian Girl
08-01-2011, 09:27 AM
You know, I wouldn't be as mad at this if the guy weren't a complete and utter idiot. I have fewer qualms about subsidizing someone who might have honestly fallen into hard times or whatever, and didn't blatantly misuse taxpayer funds, but this dummy? No thank you. Thank you for reminding me how much I love Judge Judy, by the way.

Still, seeing how irritating this guy is, I shudder when I think of how much wasted money our government uses.

Rothbardian Girl
08-01-2011, 09:28 AM
Hey I think I found his facebook... He even seems to be wearing the same sweater..

LOL!!! Apparently even with all his cheating of the system, he still only owns one shirt.

Sola_Fide
08-01-2011, 09:30 AM

Oh....good find.

Fredom101
08-01-2011, 09:31 AM
You guys blame him but this all comes down to the system, and what happens under collectivism and income taxes EVERY time. Taxes are simply stolen loot, so are you going to blame the thieves themselves, or those who are stealing from the thieves?

Sola_Fide
08-01-2011, 09:32 AM
You guys blame him but this all comes down to the system, and what happens under collectivism and income taxes EVERY time. Taxes are simply stolen loot, so are you going to blame the thieves themselves, or those who are stealing from the thieves?

This Randian argument doesn't follow. Obviously you blame both.

Fredom101
08-01-2011, 09:34 AM
This Randian argument doesn't follow. Obviously you blame both.

Which came first?
If the welfare state didn't exist, could this guy be given the opportunity?

Sola_Fide
08-01-2011, 09:35 AM
Which came first?
If the welfare state didn't exist, could this guy be given the opportunity?

True. But all I'm asking is that you be consistent that "theft is theft".

Danke
08-01-2011, 09:35 AM

He probably took that photo while out in Los Angeles, California for the taping of that show. I doubt it is his car.

Edit: And it looks like palm trees in the background. We don't have those in MN.

Fredom101
08-01-2011, 09:37 AM
True. But all I'm asking is that you be consistent that "theft is theft".

Ok, I thought I was consistent. The government thugs stole the money from some people, then he stole some of that money from the thugs. I quite frankly don't care what happens to my money after it was stolen, the point is it was stolen in the first place and that is the first principle that was shattered.

Sola_Fide
08-01-2011, 09:52 AM
Ok, I thought I was consistent. The government thugs stole the money from some people, then he stole some of that money from the thugs. I quite frankly don't care what happens to my money after it was stolen, the point is it was stolen in the first place and that is the first principle that was shattered.

If you accept stolen property, a TV, from a thief, is that right?

Is it okay because "the thief already stole the Tv, therefore it is alright that I possess it"?

It's not right, and Ayn Rand was wrong in making this assertion.

JohnMeridith
08-01-2011, 09:52 AM
Moochers

u know what Im sayin?

JohnMeridith
08-01-2011, 09:54 AM
He probably took that photo while out in Los Angeles, California for the taping of that show. I doubt it is his car.

Edit: And it looks like palm trees in the background. We don't have those in MN.

I doubt his stipend pays for a modded bugatti veyron

Fredom101
08-01-2011, 09:55 AM
If you accept stolen property, a TV, from a thief, is that right?

Is it okay because "the thief already stole the Tv, therefore it is alright that I possess it"?

It's not right, and Ayn Rand was wrong in making this assertion.

I'm not parroting Rand. You're skipping ahead of first principles. The money was stolen to begin with. Never did I say this guy was "right". But it's beside the point. We can condemn him all day long, but there will always be people like him if we don't strike the root.

Again, could he have had the chance to take that money if the welfare state didn't exist?

V4Vendetta
08-01-2011, 10:02 AM
wow

Brian4Liberty
08-01-2011, 11:38 AM
This thread goes hand in hand with the "Homeless" Thread. When you give someone money, can you dictate what they do with it?

Homeless thread:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?305664-My-View-of-the-Homeless-Has-Changed-Since-I-Became-Liberty-Minded

amy31416
08-01-2011, 01:09 PM
I doubt his stipend pays for a modded bugatti veyron

What kind of moron mods a Bugatti Veyron? Oh yeah, it's California....

Revolution9
08-01-2011, 02:08 PM
I just tossed a clown from my house who has the same thinking. We were giving him a hand till he got a job. First he comes into the office and starts making bad jokes about me reading finance and economics "what the fuck you interested in that shit for, it don't affect ya.." "Ron Paul...they're gonna shoot his ass and yours too.." while I am doing a book cover for the "How To Run For Office on a Liberty Platform" ...I am like, why did roomie invite this guy. He wants to go to school for songwriting but has as much musical timing as a goddamned three legged crow and is considering disability to get the cheque. Then i come back from the store and turn around and he has a chocolate doughnut stuffed in his mouth and another one in his hand (there were only three and I nor roomie had one yet) and I tell him how fucking rude that is and he starts arguing that he has the right to eat the doughnuts. I asked hom whop paid for them. He says it don't matter. I ask him "so basically you are telling me fuck you in my own house?" "Yeah" he says. I take his shit and start to throw it off the porch and roomie intervenes and says give him ten minutes. I do, the guy leaves and a half hour comes back and bugs roomie for a ride back into town. So, soon, this moron who was offered a job by me at 15 bucks an hours but refused because he wanted to practice guitar, is gonna get a degree in songwriting (hahahahahahaha!) and go on disability on the taxpayers dime when he is perfectly well and able to dig a fracking trench 100 feet long and 6 feet deep with a spade and pick. I offered him a trade doing welding, metalwork, custom architectural multimedia installs and bonuses of up to several thousand per project. He would prefer the universe conform to him and...he is sleeping in the weeds tonite. Yer ass writes yer own cheque. If ya think yer worth a nickel, welll...don't be surprised if that is all the cheque is writ out for.

WTF are they doing to kids in America?! This guy was 29 years old!@going on 13.

Rev9