PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Else Been in a Apethetic Mood Since We Went to War With Libya?

AGRP
07-31-2011, 07:20 PM
Were there for absolutely no legitimate reason. Its like they decided cooking up evidence and excuses just made them look bad and took too much time/work, so they decided it would be better to start wars over night without any questions or reasons. Its almost like TARP.

Now we have operation fast and furious.

Its like were witnessing a 500 mph run away train.

Ytrebil
07-31-2011, 07:23 PM
Were there for absolutely no legitimate reason. Its like they decided cooking up evidence and excuses just made them look bad and took too much time/work, so they decided it would be better to start wars over night without any questions or reasons. Its almost like TARP.

I agree. I feel like it's much easier to let this train run off the mountain and then clean up afterwards rather than trying to stop it.

Zatch
07-31-2011, 07:55 PM
It seems like the president is repeatedly trying to test how far congress will let him go. If he unilaterally raised the debt ceiling himself, I'm 90% sure congress wouldn't do anything. Sometimes it seems like there's almost nothing he could do to get impeached.

heavenlyboy34
07-31-2011, 07:59 PM

I've been apathetic for a while. So much insanity I'm getting kind of numb. :eek:

asurfaholic
07-31-2011, 08:20 PM
I pretty much went through a small wave of depression when the war in libya started. Along that time I started digging deep into activist sites, and it got to me to see how much the nwo is succeeding in destroying this country. I quickly realized that I had to limit how much info I take in, and now I just concentrate on making sure I am doing everything I can to get the good dr elected. Im not quite apathetic, I get pretty fired up, especially when I hear of all the innocent deaths, but I am starting to numb over. I hope I never get too numb though, it will be then that I lose, and they win

flightlesskiwi
07-31-2011, 08:33 PM
not apathetic. infuriated. but not bitter.

pissed off that my kids won't ever know what it's like to live in a world without the sh*t that's been implemented all in the name of "the war on terror".

pissed off that the majority of americans think compromise is what makes things "okay".

pissed off that americans are so busy being good little material worshiping consumerists that they don't give a damn.

pissed off that the elites are sitting back and watching it all play out the way they planned.

flightlesskiwi
07-31-2011, 08:36 PM
but pleased knowing that there are a few activists who see through all the lies and they care enough about others to spread the message of liberty.

we are awake. and because of that we have already won. it's just hard to grasp sometimes.

musicmax
07-31-2011, 08:42 PM
How dare you question the wars started by a Nobel Peace Prize winner.

QueenB4Liberty
07-31-2011, 08:45 PM
not apathetic. infuriated. but not bitter.

pissed off that my kids won't ever know what it's like to live in a world without the sh*t that's been implemented all in the name of "the war on terror".

pissed off that the majority of americans think compromise is what makes things "okay".

pissed off that americans are so busy being good little material worshiping consumerists that they don't give a damn.

pissed off that the elites are sitting back and watching it all play out the way they planned.

this is how I feel. I can't believe what a different place this country was 20 years ago. Hell even 10 years ago.

amy31416
08-01-2011, 12:46 AM
Agggh...had a conversation with my democrat uncle about Libya this past weekend, and it was incredibly painful. He really believes Obama is a man of the people and that "we had to do something," and that while we provided the munitions, we weren't actually bombing anyone over there, so it's okay because we're helping the people.

Wish I'd never even opened my mouth.

Kotin
08-01-2011, 12:54 AM
Agggh...had a conversation with my democrat uncle about Libya this past weekend, and it was incredibly painful. He really believes Obama is a man of the people and that "we had to do something," and that while we provided the munitions, we weren't actually bombing anyone over there, so it's okay because we're helping the people.

Ughh I know the feeling..

libertybrewcity
08-01-2011, 02:14 AM
it's so depressing. I get so frustrated why politicians don't understand what they are doing. I'm always thinking to myself, is there something I'm missing? Is something going on behind the scenes that they can't control? Why are they doing what they're doing?

Lothario
08-01-2011, 02:15 AM

Surely then he'd view it as a noble act if someone broke into his house, stole his television, and gave it to a poor person. Or perhaps, morality isn't actually subjective, and the use of force and theft is never justified even when the stolen goods are funneled into a supposedly 'humanitarian' cause.

Rich people who think wealthier people should pay more taxes never seem to make it over to the Treasury's website themselves where there is a system to easily and voluntarily pay more in taxes if they so desire. It's not that 'something had to be done,' but rather, when the government uses force to handle these things, it takes away the people's guilt who know they would have never been proactive for the humanitarian cause of their own volition had force not been used. The government gives many people an excuse to forgo being charitable because it's done for them. Unfortunately the use of force is never moral - especially not when it's used to make other people fund your personal beliefs. If you think something had to be done in Libya, great, then dig into your bank account and donate all the money you want to the cause and brag about the mission's success if it ever comes, but don't use your thugs to come and force me to donate to your cause if I choose not to. I promise not to share in the bragging rights if you win your war.

Dark_Horse_Rider
08-01-2011, 02:24 AM

As long as they can get their bills paid and the possibility of health care dangled before them, a lot of people that voted for OBomba are still in denial...

Broken campaign promises are blamed on the republicans, or that he was naive...but try telling someone that voted for him that making promises you can't make good on is irresponsible and pretty much the work of bullshit artists...

C'mon people ( OBomba apologists ) innocent people around the globe are dying by the thousands so the elite can get theirs, and maybe throw you a bone to keep you complacent and quiet, like a good little nazi.

Endgame
08-01-2011, 08:05 AM

A dem I talked to thinks the wars in the middle east are about humanitarianism/women's lib. They're really the ultimate neofeudal serfs.

UWDude
08-01-2011, 09:24 AM
I am sure America is doomed. To maintain my sanity, I have embraced the idea.