PDA

View Full Version : Hot Air - August Candidate Survey - Vote for Ron Paul!

Inkblots
07-31-2011, 05:36 PM
hxxp://hotair.com/archives/2011/07/31/hot-air-candidate-survey-august-edition/

^There's the link. Please take a moment to vote for Ron in the poll. He's done rather poorly in these so far (last month he barely edged out Cain!), and I'd like to start seeing some improvement! :D

coastie
07-31-2011, 05:44 PM
The poll is set up for Palin, there's two questions on the bottom that you HAVE to pick her or her???? WTF

kahless
07-31-2011, 06:52 PM
We do not do so well over there.

http://hotair.com/archives/2011/07/20/hot-air-approval-survey-results-july/

guitarlifter
07-31-2011, 07:26 PM
We do not do so well over there.

http://hotair.com/archives/2011/07/20/hot-air-approval-survey-results-july/

It's like 85% conservative and very conservative for the voting population of those polls. And look at those approval/disapproval stats for Ron! Whoever has been voting on that site must dislike him a lot. Serious question. Why is that? Is it his anti-war? Economic stance? Support for the end of the war on drugs?

Inkblots
07-31-2011, 08:07 PM
It's like 85% conservative and very conservative for the voting population of those polls. And look at those approval/disapproval stats for Ron! Whoever has been voting on that site must dislike him a lot. Serious question. Why is that? Is it his anti-war? Economic stance? Support for the end of the war on drugs?

Whenever his name is mentioned there, the 'loudest' commenters always make claims that he is a 9/11 Truther and an anti-semite (a few imply he's a Nazi by referring to him as 'Herr Doktor').

I've personally refuted those smears in the comments many times by linking to quotes from Ron Paul categorically denying he thinks the US government orchestrated 9/11, and talking about his respect for the Jewish people and belief in the sovereignty and right to self-determination of Israel. I've also demanded the smearers cite sources to back up their claims, and not one has been able to do so. However, I fear that such people went unchallenged for so long that many Hot Air readers accept the lies for the truth; and even if they think it is hyperbole, they generally associate Ron Paul with bad things.

Just more work to do, I suppose. The truth will out.

kahless
07-31-2011, 10:50 PM
The problem over there is with their primary blogger, Ed Morrisey. He is a big government Neocon douchebag and rabid Paul hater.