PDA

View Full Version : AUDIO: I got on Larry Kudlow show and plugged Ron Paul, but....

sofia
07-31-2011, 11:33 AM
That POS Kudlow then goes on to say that RP doesnt have a balanced budget plan????!...

Go to 17:50 of the audio...

We should all be calling into shows like this.:mad:

http://www.wabcradio.com/FlashPlayer/default.asp?SPID=33448&ID=2249789

low preference guy
07-31-2011, 11:50 AM
You should've answered that Ron Paul proposes freezing spending, i.e., everybody spends exactly what they spent last year. The budget will balance in a few years with this plan.

sailingaway
07-31-2011, 12:18 PM
He also said don't raise the debt limit, that is an automatic balance budget. He also gave his 'plan' in detail on PBS newshour.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkaAowyYkyo&feature=player_embedded

sofia
07-31-2011, 12:32 PM
You should've answered that Ron Paul proposes freezing spending, i.e., everybody spends exactly what they spent last year. The budget will balance in a few years with this plan.

I started to but that POS cut my sound off.

Thats why, when you call in, never tell the call screener that u want to talk about "the man who's name cannot be mentioned"

TCE
07-31-2011, 12:34 PM
Thats why, when you call in, never tell the call screener that u want to talk about "the man who's name cannot be mentioned"

Voldemort?

JTWilliams
08-01-2011, 08:57 PM
last week, Kudlow had the gall to suggest RP and the tea-party frosh should just "do the right thing"! Larry Kudlow tries to come off like a fiscal conservative, but not when it gets down to brass tacks. I've heard the same thing from commentators like Neil Cavuto- "isn't it time to be pragmatic?", which means "Why won't you just give in and play the DC game."

Men like Kudlow, and even Cavuto, never disagree with Ron on the air, they just continue on as if they've never heard his points in the very next segment with new guests.

brushfire
08-01-2011, 09:03 PM
LOL - he was angry about the plug. I never listen to his show so I dont know the format, does he really only give his callers 10 seconds?

sofia
08-01-2011, 09:11 PM
LOL - he was angry about the plug. I never listen to his show so I dont know the format, does he really only give his callers 10 seconds?

He will let you talk if u are kissing his ass or agreeing with his points. But mention Ron Paul, or disagree with Kudlow and he'll start talking as your sound is cut off.

He is a sleazy bastard......he was telling people in 2007 to go out and buy real estate!

YumYum
08-01-2011, 09:13 PM
He will let you talk if u are kissing his ass or agreeing with his points. But mention Ron Paul, or disagree with Kudlow and he'll start talking as your sound is cut off.

He is a sleazy bastard......he was telling people in 2007 to go out and buy real estate!

He has always made his living by being a rude, emotional prick.

headhawg7
08-01-2011, 09:28 PM

Not only that but I am almost positive he told the exact same thing to kudlow just a few nights ago. He asked Paul why he didn't have a balanced budget plan and Paul told him exactly what you just said. Spending freeze.

Brian4Liberty
08-01-2011, 09:36 PM

King Dollar! King Dollar! Goldilocks economy! Goldilocks economy! Greenspan is the maestro! Kenneth Lay is an honest man! Bernie Madoff is the greatest! :rolleyes:

sofia
08-01-2011, 09:54 PM
King Dollar! King Dollar! Goldilocks economy! Goldilocks economy! Greenspan is the maestro! Kenneth Lay is an honest man! Bernie Madoff is the greatest! :rolleyes:

"King Dollar"....LOL!

The sleazy POS enthusiastically embraces every policy that necessitates more money printing (TARP, increased debt ceiling, war)....then bitches about the erosion of "King Dollar"