PDA

View Full Version : I need suggestion for publishing a Paul article in a financial and freedom newsletter

Man from La Mancha
11-01-2007, 12:25 PM
The editor of an "how to protect your finances and freedoms newsletter" called Freebooter said he would publish a good article on Ron and I would imagine including some of Ron's backround. This newsletter has been around for over 13yr and goes out to a lot of well off people who who love to get the governments of their backs. Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks for your mail

Have been a supporter of Ron Paul for years and if you can provide a
unique formative article about Mr. Paul, I'll publish it with pleasure.
Regards, Henry

http://freebooter.com/
About The Freebooter

The Freebooter is a 'reader' type publication, established in 1994 and published electronically, monthly. A free subscription is available. Topics covered include Personal Protection, Retirement Havens, Privacy Tips, Computer Privacy, Discounted Travel, Offshore Banking, Asset Protection, Legal Second Passports, Immigration and many other related topics. We also feature an Underground Library section, featuring the works of experts in this field, and much more. Look around this site to see just how comprehensive we are. Whilst you're about it, subscribe to our newsletter free, right here on this page.
Here's an introductry article from Henry Morgan, Proprietor of The freebooter.

Pursue An Alternative Lifestyle, For Greater Personal Freedom, Privacy, and Financial Well-being.
By Henry Morgan, Publisher, The Freebooter Privacy Newsletter.

me3
11-01-2007, 12:38 PM
Bump

Man from La Mancha
11-01-2007, 01:07 PM
bump, please need some suggestions

Man from La Mancha
11-01-2007, 05:11 PM
bump please

me3
11-01-2007, 05:43 PM
Check the policies forum for the goldbugs and other financial wizards. PM them for assistance. It might work better that way.

Or get a hold of someone from Mises.

Man from La Mancha
11-02-2007, 04:23 AM
I don't think it has to be specific to finances just a good article about Ron and all he supports.

Thunderbolt
11-02-2007, 05:05 AM
Go to the Ron Paul Library.org and look up issues. Then write about them and link to them. Use a lot of Ron's words in quotes - he writes better than all of us - and then link to the place where you got the info.

ChooseLiberty
11-02-2007, 05:40 AM
Seems like the US$ is the big issue now. Fed manipulation and bailout of banks. Throw in a chart of S&P priced in gold vs $ for last 10 years.

Of course, this is perfect timing for the Dr. Paul candidacy. People can see what he's been talking about for years playing out in real time.