PDA

View Full Version : The Ron Paul Health Care Plan: Take Vitamins

Brian4Liberty
11-01-2007, 12:20 PM
I received the e-mail from the campaign about the new Slim Jims and a few of them are very narrowly focused. They may work good in some markets, but not all. It will be good to know the crowd and the region before handing some of those out...

It would be nice to have a "Health Care" only Slim Jim, as opposed to mixing it with the "Health Freedom" content. (See the Health Care and Health Freedom Slim Jim)

Maybe a "Health Care" one that went into more detail about competitive markets for Medical Care, and more detail about how Dr. Ron Paul himself worked for "cash" a lot of the time, and refused to take "government health care" payments. Heck, why push "insurance" at all? Why can't I find a Doctor who will take cash, bypassing the bureaucracy and overhead of insurance and the "health-care system" entirely? I want the freedom to pay cash!

A separate "Health Freedom" (focused on supplements) Slim Jim would work good with the alternative medicine and supplement crowd, but it would be nice to separate that from a "Health Care" issues hand-out.

I can see the headlines now due to mixing the two: "The Ron Paul Health Care Plan: Take Vitamins".