PDA

View Full Version : Is Obama pushing an #isupportthepresident twitter bomb? Because I'm finding these

sailingaway
07-30-2011, 09:58 PM
kingcherub Geoff
#Isupportthepresident Because I want to be like the other nations who have a king to fight their battles. 1 Samuel 8

and

MooseOfReason Jeff
RT @JDenigma: #Isupportthepresident because that scary concept, you know, called liberty, is utopia

which would appear to be push back from people I follow....

I'm thinking of trying an #ISupportRonPaul meme.

specsaregood
07-30-2011, 10:02 PM
how about a #ShutItDown meme instead.

sailingaway
07-30-2011, 10:04 PM
here are some others:

SamValley Sam Valley
#isupportthepresident Because my Hope shirt is now becoming ironically fashionable.
5 minutes ago

kesgardner Ken Gardner
#isupportthepresident because he is set to become the first POTUS in modern US history to lose net jobs in his first term. He's awesome!
13 minutes ago

NathanWurtzel Nathan Wurtzel
#isupportthepresident because his stimulus kept the unemployment rate below 8% like he promised
19 minutes ago
»

SamValley Sam Valley
#isupportthepresident Because he's like me; a clueless ideologue hack who has expensive college degrees and no real world experience.
24 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

MooseOfReason Jeff
#ISupportThePresident because it's an awesome idea to send an F-16 over lower Manhattan http://is.gd/bYGIQM

sailingaway
07-30-2011, 10:05 PM
how about a #ShutItDown meme instead.

lol! that works, too.

sailingaway
07-30-2011, 10:07 PM
TheAmericanista TheAmericanista.com
#Isupportthepresident because higher grocery prices are helping me lose weight.

JBrenn Joe Brenneman
#isupportthepresident because Zetas' problems are totally kept out of the U.S. by our "safer than ever" borders.

yet more....

WyattBEarp Maeglin Lissësúl
#isupportthepresident because he knows how to lose 36k followers on Twitter in one day

petgarsar Peter C Garlitz
#Isupportthepresident b/c anything with numbers in it don't matter... budgets, unemployment, the Bill of Rights...

crazycatkid crazycatkid
RT @trojanmom8: RT @JamesWrightJr: #isupportthepresident cuz some Doctors were trying to replace children's feet with tonsils or something.

tahDeetz Deetz
#isupportthepresident because $100 Trillion plus in unfunded liabilities just isn't enough.

Michael_Snader Michael Snader
#isupportthepresident Because he didn't just buy everyone a new car, but a Car Company

sailingaway
07-30-2011, 10:14 PM
The only problem is it isn't trending and we might well get it trending just by making fun of it. At least half the current tweets are ironic.

joejm65 Joe Morro
#IsupportThePresident because his economic philosophy is so sound, I can now see Greece from my back porch.

QueenB4Liberty
07-30-2011, 10:32 PM
lol omg lots of those seem like they are making fun of him.

NewRightLibertarian
07-30-2011, 10:42 PM
lol omg lots of those seem like they are making fun of him.

Yeah, he's a fucking joke. You would have to be a totally brainwashed slob to support this murderer.

I proudly tweeted the following: '#isupportthepresident because I love the genocide of Muslim people
for Keynesian stimulus and corporate gains'