PDA

View Full Version : I'm considering another project - getting people to read the Constitution by Sept 17th

RonPaulVolunteer
07-30-2011, 08:07 PM
Usually I just do things, but my friends and I are already spread too thin. Sept 17th is Constitution Day. I want to create a simple website with the text and the audio of the Constitution. Then do this every year - encouraging people to read it by Sept 17th every year. I truly believe this could not just help our country, but help Dr Paul.

I am thinking that I would need:

A WP developer with great CSS skillz.
An older male with a great radio voice to read the Constitution aloud that we'll let anyone download for free. Someone that sounds a little "English", like the Founders, would be nice, but not required :D
People willing to help with flooding social media with the idea, that by Sept 17, they have read or listened to the Constitution.
Someone willing to help me manage the project. Email people, call people, and basically be "VP" of the project.

Who's interested??

dusman
07-30-2011, 08:40 PM
Considering I'm a huge fan of your ronpaulflix.com, I might be willing to help. I know I have a few other projects in the works at the moment, so I'm not sure what availability I'd have to contribute. Probably the weekends, coming up after this Ames event.

JK/SEA
07-30-2011, 08:43 PM
Start with John Kerry.

RonPaulVolunteer
07-30-2011, 09:05 PM
Does anyone know of any group or person that would provide free pocket Constitutions without their branding all over them?

sabu140
07-30-2011, 09:19 PM
CampaignForLiberty.com sells nice pocket Constitutions with a picture of and nice quote by Ron Paul. I put in a bulk order and got a coordinator discount. I have left these out in waiting rooms such as my barber shop.

RonPaulVolunteer
07-31-2011, 11:45 AM
bump.