PDA

View Full Version : [ What really happened ] :: Don't Advertise On Freeway Bridges!

FrankRep
11-01-2007, 12:06 PM
This is the real story:

Hello everyone, this is not the full truth. I was there this morning and there were TWO BROKEN DOWN CARS ON THE HIGHWAY at the bridge that caused the traffic to back up initially, not the people on the bridge. In addition a large tire tread came off a truck and was causing people to drive around at the same location. I am sure there is even a police report to prove the cars were there because the cops came. I have been on a bridge with a sign probably 15 times now and it has NEVER caused a traffic problem. Anyway, I knew people may either try to use this against us or may just make an honest mistake and not know about this so I decided we should leave early. Anyway, I am pretty certain without these other issues there would not have been a traffic problem.

Thanks

Reply to this thread:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=30555

The story below is false.

I, and the rest of Columbus, would very much appreciate it if someone in this campaign would have some common sense. DO NOT STAND ON FREEWAY BRIDGES AND WAVE SIGNS AT RUSH HOUR! Your sign and assorted people caused a traffic slowdown on 315 Southbound this morning that turned a normal 10 minute drive into a 30 minute cluster. 315 traffic is usually bad, and now everyone slowing down to read the sign and then give you the finger when they realize it's another political thing for an election that's a year away, causes pure hell on the roadway. It was backed up to 270!

Take a tip: ticking off people is not going to earn you any votes. I'd wager you lost more than you gained this morning.