PDA

View Full Version : Denver Ron Paul 2012 Sign Wave Denver Marriott, Toady

speciallyblend
07-30-2011, 12:40 PM
Hey RPF members, a good amount of people showed early. I had to leave to get ready for work! There are more folks coming to sign wave as the day goes by:) It was an awesome feeling. I basically held my Ron Paul Sign and said "support status quo, vote obama/bush 2012, or perry/gore 2012, then i would say 6 illegal wars, support the status quo. I would continue to say obama/bush 2012 or perry/gore 2012 depending on convention attendee or city dweller. I found those code phrases to make people think instead of having to give a 2-20 minute speech.

Overall reception was very good, when many folks heard obama/bush 2012. They would put thumbs up for Ron Paul 2012 sign i was holding ,if they gave me a neo-con/gop est sneer then i would calmly repeat perry/gore 2012. A few people were shocked when i told them to google al gore rick perry.

I found it easier to use short phrases that were hard to argue and made people think! Those worked great for republicans and conservatives attending. ps not the time to really debate issues as folks walk by just make them think!!!

note reliable liberty source tells me they would not give out free tickets to them but were passing out free tickets like they were out of style for gop establishment. I have a feeling the gop establishment is stacking the deck against Ron Paul in the poll but we will see. When they release the Denver results!!! We have a good showing at this conference so it will be very interesting results!! Someone should be posting pics soon on fb i hope!! once i have i will post link in op. Overall it was a great day promoting Ron Paul 2012 and i think we should be covered by an abc news lady. Who came out to talk to us:) She had to get into the convention but said she would come out later;0 seemed very favorable. side note, we were the only supporters outside supporting anyone:) I love the honking of cars:) Ron Paul 2012 or we deserve obama/bush 2012 bendover!!!

KCIndy
07-30-2011, 04:04 PM
Good job!! Well worth a +Rep!