PDA

View Full Version : The Great Ron Paul Overnight!

Matt Collins
06-12-2007, 06:31 PM
This came to me in an e-mail--

What to do:

Get started making and staging your "Ron Paul for President 2008" signs in the early evening of July 3rd 2007. Then in the wee hours
of July 4th hit the streets in your city or town plastering the signs everywhere you can!

Overpasses, street corners, along highways, in store fronts, in front of media outlets newspapers, television networks, anywhere and everywhere!

When America wakes up on the 4th of July, they will see the Ron Paul revolution move from the internet into the streets!

Special thanks goes out to hardworking and dedicated Jim Palmisano AFTF/RTR State Coordinator for Missouri for this excellent idea!

Post your support the the Ron Paul Overnight at:
http://restoretherepublic.com/forum/index.php?topic=366.0

CurtisLow
06-12-2007, 06:43 PM
cool!

beermotor
06-12-2007, 06:54 PM
This is illegal in Georgia (I checked the Georgia Code); it may be illegal in your state too. Please be careful and thoughtful about illegal activity when promoting Ron Paul - remember, even though it's bad law, breaking it isn't something he'd do.

(Or maybe I'm wrong. Somebody here will correct me if so.)

Exponent
06-12-2007, 07:05 PM
Even if it weren't illegal, it looks like it'd simply be an annoyance and a turn-off for most people. Having sign-making parties nationwide, and then carrying those signs around during the 4th sounds great. Leaving signs unattended everywhere, however, even if they are cleaned up the next day, sounds not so great. In my opinion, naturally.

Quantumystic
06-12-2007, 07:12 PM
In Revolutions, some lesser laws are "broken" for the Greater Good.

Make NO mistake...

...it may not be bloody yet (God, may it not be)...

But this IS a Revolution.

We ARE fighting an Evil force (NeoCons). Look at their core values, and you WILL realise they share the values of Satanists. REAL Satanists. That's not a "talking point". I'm dead serious.

These people WILL sacrifice America for their New World Order.

There are "Detainee camps" in places like Beechgrove, Indiana... that are refurbished Death Camps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJBxdRIQx7Y

We are fighting a War. A REAL war.

Take advantage of the 2nd amendment while you still can.

wwycher
06-12-2007, 07:19 PM
It differs from state to state and it also depends what kind of street it is on. I was told to call the DOT in my state and ask if I could put American Flags and Support your Troop banners up on overpasses. Political signs I believe are part of our 1st Amendment rights still. If they allow you to put up American flags and STT signs they can't tell you not to put Ron Paul signs. I would get an email or letter from DOT just to CYA, in case someone wanted to give you a hard time.

Phil M
06-12-2007, 07:50 PM
We ARE fighting an Evil force (NeoCons). Look at their core values, and you WILL realise they share the values of Satanists. REAL Satanists. That's not a "talking point". I'm dead serious.

Not really. The core values of the Church of Satan are:
*wisdom
*kindness to those who deserve it
*Epicureanism
*self-reliance

Real satanism is a philosophy that really has nothing to do with neoconservatism. In fact, it appears to me to be quite similar to Objectivism, but with less emphasis on reason and more emphasis on personal gratification.

angrydragon
06-12-2007, 07:56 PM
Crooks, liars, and chicken hawks (mass murderers? maybe, at least for Bush) are better terms.

4Horsemen
06-12-2007, 08:00 PM
You forgot:

* deception
* magic
* animal and human sacrifice
* child molesting
* torture and self mutilation

Phil M
06-12-2007, 08:25 PM
You forgot:

* deception
* magic
* animal and human sacrifice
* child molesting
* torture and self mutilation

You seem to be confusing the Satanic Ritual Abuse hoax with actual satanism. This should clear things up: http://www.religioustolerance.org/satanis3.htm

They're actually somewhat libertarian in nature, but their preoccupation with ritualism confounds me.

Matt Collins
06-12-2007, 08:35 PM
I wouldn't say neocons, I would make a more general name of "statists" or those that are legal positivists
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_positivism

Anyway... BACK on topic now..

Broadlighter
06-12-2007, 09:51 PM
My all-inclusive moniker for who and what we are battling with is this:

Progressive, Neo-Conservatism

Progressive because it includes collectivist, globalist elites in the Democratic Party. Progressive - also because of their inclination to grow and expand the state and their globalist agenda.

and Neo-Conservativism as their counterparts in the Republican party.

They are two heads of the same monster, just like the Federal Reserve and the IRS are two heads of the same beast.

beermotor
06-13-2007, 04:50 AM
You seem to be confusing the Satanic Ritual Abuse hoax with actual satanism. This should clear things up: http://www.religioustolerance.org/satanis3.htm

They're actually somewhat libertarian in nature, but their preoccupation with ritualism confounds me.

Egads - satanists are just christians with a case of "religion envy." But lets avoid this kind of discussion - the point is, those guys are bad, etc, and we're "fighting" against them, yes, but I really think you're better served by not doing anything too illegal.

Planting signs may be OK, but it will turn a lot of folks off to wake up to a sign in their yard. You'd be better off stuffing mailboxes with fliers.

Quantumystic
06-13-2007, 09:31 AM
*wisdom
*Epicureanism
*self-reliance

Real satanism is a philosophy that really has nothing to do with neoconservatism. In fact, it appears to me to be quite similar to Objectivism, but with less emphasis on reason and more emphasis on personal gratification.

CoS. That'd be LaVey's organization. He was kinda like the Billy Graham of Satanism. The "evangelist" of the movement. And about as representative of the larger whole as Graham is/was to Greater Christianity, or the Ayatollah Khomeini was to Greater Islam.

The First Church of Satan:

http://churchofsatan.tv/faq.html

A chief attribute of the trickster god is the role of Devil's Advocate. The Satanist illustrates "opposition in balance," wielding contradiction like a scalpel in the hand of a skilled surgeon. Our objective? Closure to this unnatural dichotomy, this madness you call "good and evil." Bringing flesh and spirit together. The establishment of a New World Order, free of guilt, self-loathing and shame, where every man and woman is the god of his or her own life. Satanists look upon religion as the starter of wars and the breeder of hate and intolerance. We believe that people are intelligent enough to instill moral and ethical codes into a societal structure without a threat of an imaginary supernatural being wreaking havoc on an offender.

New World Order. No Religions, except their's of course. "Situational Ethics" that allow Good or Evil to be anything you decide it is.

Sounds like the behavior of this NeoCon admin to me.

CAKochenash
06-13-2007, 09:49 AM
http://www.freewayblogger.com

have fun.

torchbearer
06-13-2007, 09:54 AM
way off topic?

CAKochenash
06-13-2007, 10:21 AM
yeah no joke. this isn't the place compare religous education.

UtahApocalypse
06-17-2007, 01:39 AM
The Salt Lake group will post 200 signs on the July 3rd overnight.

Korey Kaczynski
06-17-2007, 01:43 AM
Final word on the Satanist shit: LaVeyan Satanism is really just plagiarized Ayn Rand mixed with plagiarized Aliester Crowely. It's basically just "I DO WHAT I WANT" with some tongue-in-cheek satanic verbiage.

It's silly and laughable.

mdh
06-17-2007, 01:51 AM
*wisdom
*Epicureanism
*self-reliance

Thank you. Yeah, LaVeyan Satanism and libertarianism go hand-in-hand, really. People for whatever reason associate the term Satanist with Christian-Devil Worshippers - who have much more in common with Christianity, since the Devil that they worship is by and large a Christian construct.

Anyways, on the much more important/useful topic, I just want to ask everyone to respect the private property of others when placing signs. I've got the females in my local crew calling around local businesses to ask if they'll allowing us to put signs on their property, or will display signs which we give to them. We'll also be doing some stuff on public property - this should be fine in most places, but do be aware of basic common sense and common courtesy, for example, be sure not to obscure traffic signals or signs which may create a safety hazard. Thanks, I hope this event will be a nationwide success!