PDA

View Full Version : Charles Krauthammer is a vile, disgusting individual

Feeding the Abscess
07-30-2011, 05:37 AM
Did anyone see him on O'Reilly last night? Holy effing eff, Batman, the dude said something pretty close to the following:

"If you believe in small government, like I do, you can't try to force change via the barrel of a gun when you control one-half of the legislative body of our government. We must adhere to the Constitution babble]... respecting the Constitution, which is what New Conservatism is all about... [some other babble]"

Fucking Twilight Zone madness. I will proudly leave the Rethuglican party after 2012 until it's time to vote for Ron again in 2016.

Seriously, if someone can find a video, your jaw will hit the floor.

YumYum
07-30-2011, 05:41 AM
What does he have reference to?

LibertyEagle
07-30-2011, 05:43 AM
Krauthammer is a major Neo-conservative. What did you expect? Neo-cons have a long history of being posers and from what you posted, it sounds like they are trying to infiltrate our movement to restore a limited-constitutional republic. As soon as they did, they would change the message.

WE CANNOT LET THEM SUCCEED. Not again.

Unelected
07-30-2011, 05:51 AM
Krauthammer was a Democrat and a speech writer for Walter Mondale and hated Reagan. He also won the Irving Kristol award in 2004, so that should tell you something. This guy represents what is wrong with America today.

Cowlesy
07-30-2011, 06:56 AM
Bullpuckey. Charles Krauthammer lies when he says he believes in "smaller government." None of the neo-conservatives want smaller government. They make their living off using big government to project American military and economic power abroad. Now that our economic power is on the decline which will precipitate a falling of our military power, Krauthammer and Company sing songs for smaller government so that they don't look like they support the establishment.

Smoke, mirrors and BS.

Feeding the Abscess
07-30-2011, 07:11 AM
Krauthammer is a major Neo-conservative. What did you expect? Neo-cons have a long history of being posers and from what you posted, it sounds like they are trying to infiltrate our movement to restore a limited-constitutional republic. As soon as they did, they would change the message.

WE CANNOT LET THEM SUCCEED. Not again.

I knew he was one of the ringleaders in the neo-con sphere, but it's always surprising to see the depths to which people will outright lie and pander to accomplish their agenda.

Newbies to the movement (I'm new to the forums, but not to the movement), let this thread be a warning: not everyone speaking our language is your friend.

johnrocks
07-30-2011, 07:11 AM
I agree; can't stand him; but don't allow people like that to win, stay in the GOP;hell; bring more into it for no other reason than to make dirt bags like him and Kristol as insignificant as one bump on an elephant's ass.

acptulsa
07-30-2011, 07:22 AM
Krauthammer is one of the last ones who consider our man He Who Must Not Be Named.

Wonder what it will do to his career when we win and he can't bring himself to type out the name of the President of the United States.

Revolution9
07-30-2011, 07:28 AM
I can't decide if his surname is pro-nazi or anti-germanic.

Rev9

sailingaway
07-30-2011, 07:30 AM
No offense, but some things go without saying. This needed a thread?

libertyjam
07-30-2011, 07:48 AM
I can't decide if his surname is pro-nazi or anti-germanic.

Rev9

Maybe the name is Austrian?

Paulatized
07-30-2011, 07:55 AM

True, but sometimes it just feels good to nod in agreement.

acptulsa
07-30-2011, 07:58 AM

Probably should have been put in bad media, or maybe in The Vent. But, you know, it's better than throwing things at him. Especially since snowballs are hard to come by just now...

moostraks
07-30-2011, 08:12 AM
Probably should have been put in bad media, or maybe in The Vent. But, you know, it's better than throwing things at him. Especially since snowballs are hard to come by just now...

:D

Badger Paul
07-30-2011, 08:30 AM
"respecting the Constitution, which is what New Conservatism is all about... [some other babble]"

new..which means neo in Latin. Neo-conservatism! Get it?

What once was old is now new! Ha Ha!

Krauthammer meet Humpty Dumpty

HOLLYWOOD
07-30-2011, 09:20 AM
You can't be for Small Government, when you support the policies of authoritarian/totalitarian global empire with American taxpayer money.

It proves Charles Krauthammer is a lying populist just trying to steer the dumb schmucks with FAUX NEWS Umbrella Corporation TV Propaganda.

COpatriot
07-30-2011, 09:34 AM
Folks, these people are our primary enemy:

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Neo-conservatives/list

They must be defeated.

VoluntaryAmerican
07-30-2011, 09:41 AM
Did anyone see him on O'Reilly last night? Holy effing eff, Batman, the dude said something pretty close to the following:

"If you believe in small government, like I do, you can't try to force change via the barrel of a gun when you control one-half of the legislative body of our government. We must adhere to the Constitution babble]... respecting the Constitution, which is what New Conservatism is all about... [some other babble]"

Fucking Twilight Zone madness. I will proudly leave the Rethuglican party after 2012 until it's time to vote for Ron again in 2016.

Seriously, if someone can find a video, your jaw will hit the floor.

EVEN CRAZIER! This guy is syndicated and his views are shown in hundreds of newspapers nationally... no wonder people have psycho policies.

Cowlesy
07-30-2011, 09:48 AM
Krauthammer is one of the last ones who consider our man He Who Must Not Be Named.

Wonder what it will do to his career when we win and he can't bring himself to type out the name of the President of the United States.

Therein lies the problem, and why so much of D.C. hates Ron Paul. What the hell would this guy right about that would not make him look like a sore loser everyday? Paul winning would put a lot of the punditry class out of a job.