PDA

View Full Version : Can we have a sub forum for negitivity threads......

bulloncoins
11-01-2007, 11:02 AM
It just spreads so fast. (I've even been caught up in it once, before I took a deep breath and backed away for awhile.) This way we can keep it quarantined from the positive.

Ok, maybe I am going overboard here but some of you really need to just get a grip, or voted off the island or something. I suspect you have been sent here to disrupt. We all got along fine for a long time. If not, then you are being very short sited as to how your post are effecting our grass roots work.

I am not talking about having a difference of opinion....I am talking about pure negitivity....and even when our best try to point it out you continue.

So please Everyone who is guilty, count to 10 before you spew that negitive bull. And by the way, I believe in free speech and all, but can't you find another place to throw around the f word. It really is uncalled for in most cases.

Thanks.

nullvalu
11-01-2007, 11:05 AM
Just reply to positive/other threads and let the negative threads die

conner_condor
11-01-2007, 11:22 AM
Just reply to positive/other threads and let the negative threads die

Yea but I need to find them fast so I can post them on my forum about Ron Paul negatives...
Why else would anyone want all his negative posts grouped??:confused:

Bryan
11-01-2007, 11:23 AM
Pointless negativity (nothing constructive) is a violation of the forum guidelines and should be flagged. Items that are border line go in Hot Topics. I'll talk to Josh about this but the downside is that creating a subforum just asks for content to be filled. :)

micahnelson
11-01-2007, 11:24 AM
Im thinking we should issues Writs of Marque and Reprisal for negative threads.

Hijack them and bring them to port, for the glory of the forums! Huzzah!

James R
11-01-2007, 11:28 AM
It just spreads so fast. (I've even been caught up in it once, before I took a deep breath and backed away for awhile.) This way we can keep it quarantined from the positive.

Ok, maybe I am going overboard here but some of you really need to just get a grip, or voted off the island or something. I suspect you have been sent here to disrupt. We all got along fine for a long time. If not, then you are being very short sited as to how your post are effecting our grass roots work.

I am not talking about having a difference of opinion....I am talking about pure negitivity....and even when our best try to point it out you continue.

So please Everyone who is guilty, count to 10 before you spew that negitive bull. And by the way, I believe in free speech and all, but can't you find another place to throw around the f word. It really is uncalled for in most cases.

Thanks.

I think you have a good point. It seems like ever since the Nov5 ordeal most threads have been negative instead of positive.

austin356
11-01-2007, 11:29 AM
no

conner_condor
11-01-2007, 11:33 AM
I think you have a good point. It seems like ever since the Nov5 ordeal most threads have been negative instead of positive.

Sounds like this could turn into a hillary about drivers license to illegals at the debates.. :D

Bryan
11-01-2007, 11:36 AM
Im thinking we should issues Writs of Marque and Reprisal for negative threads.

Hijack them and bring them to port, for the glory of the forums! Huzzah!

LOL :D

Again- pointless negativity has been against the forum guidelines for a long time. Suggestions for change to the guidelines and sub-forums are always open:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=22

me3
11-01-2007, 11:53 AM
It would be nice (although I know moderating is a fulltime job on a forum this verbose) to see a crack down on the personal insults. The STFUs and other stuff.

bulloncoins
11-01-2007, 12:10 PM
Yea but I need to find them fast so I can post them on my forum about Ron Paul negatives...
Why else would anyone want all his negative posts grouped??:confused:

You make a good point and one I had not thought of. By the way, Bryan and Josh both know me from the Houston4RonPaul meetup group. They both know I would not do anything to hurt Dr. Paul's chances at winning the GOP nomination.
So please don't think I have an ulterior motive.

More than anything I was hoping to rally some group pressure here to just keep the negitive stuff to a minimum.

Travis