PDA

View Full Version : Rand Paul To House GOP: Support Boehner Bill And You Will ‘Lose Your Principles'

YumYum
07-29-2011, 08:19 AM
Tonight on Fox News, Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) told host Sean Hannity why he thinks the wavering House Republicans should vote to kill the Boenher debt ceiling plan. According to the latest ThinkProgress whip count, there are 26 reported “no” votes (too many for the bill to pass), and several undecided votes. Noting that Sen. Harry Reid (D-NV) has made clear that the bill won’t pass the Senate, Paul warned House Republicans: “why lose your principles by voting for [the Boehner debt bill]“:

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2011/07/28/282620/boehner-rand-paul/

scottditzen
07-29-2011, 10:09 AM
Read the comments after the article?

These people hate Rand, and they sound kind of stupid too. Rand wants to "bring back discrimination" or "use guns to solve the issue" uh...okay.

RoyalShock
07-29-2011, 12:05 PM
Read the comments after the article?

These people hate Rand, and they sound kind of stupid too. Rand wants to "bring back discrimination" or "use guns to solve the issue" uh...okay.

If you ever want to see for yourself the stupid people in this country, just look at the comments section of any published article or YouTube video. They parade their ignorance like a badge of honor.

scottditzen
07-29-2011, 01:13 PM
Good point. Reason why I stopped reading letters to the editor fifteen years ago.

I mean, I have no problem hearing an opposite viewpoint, but it's so frustrating when people whether on the right or left come back with statements that border on complete Idiocracy.

If you ever want to see for yourself the stupid people in this country, just look at the comments section of any published article or YouTube video. They parade their ignorance like a badge of honor.

Feeding the Abscess
07-29-2011, 02:27 PM
You can't lose principles you never had.

TCE
07-29-2011, 02:30 PM
You can't lose principles you never had.

+Rep.