PDA

View Full Version : [video] Rule Titled 'Martial Law' To Be Issued By Rules Committee For New Debt Bill

Immortal Technique
07-28-2011, 09:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlELDxfZiwU

Airing Date July.28, 2011

Rule Titled 'Martial Law' To Be issued By Rules Committee For New Debt Bill

Why the hell would you name the rule that ?

Agorism
07-28-2011, 09:31 PM
They're breaking their 3 day review rule for every bill officially now that they campaigned on in the last election.

They actually added that rule in response to Pelosi's reign.

tangent4ronpaul
07-28-2011, 09:34 PM
Freaking scary! - I'm personally scared about what "tweaks" are in such a revised bill with that title. How do you look up a rules decision like that? I suspect it won't be made available to the public...

Agorism
07-28-2011, 09:35 PM
Welcome to the Boehner house.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbHTJSu_2Lk

Agorism
07-28-2011, 09:44 PM
I predict Boehner breaks his 3-day pledge that he campaigned on, and then he still LOSES.

He sucks.

georgiaboy
07-28-2011, 09:50 PM
fearmongering, plain & simple.

Reason
07-28-2011, 11:49 PM
Yeah they used this during the bail outs and of course the idiots over at infowars & Alex Jones ignored the fact that it's a congressional procedure & pretended that it meant military martial law on the streets...

epic fail

Immortal Technique
07-29-2011, 04:04 AM
Yeah they used this during the bail outs and of course the idiots over at infowars & Alex Jones ignored the fact that it's a congressional procedure & pretended that it meant military martial law on the streets...

epic fail

no, during the banker bailout martial law was threatened, it was not procedural.Go to youtube and find the interview with Brad Sherman.It was not procedural.

Unelected
07-29-2011, 04:06 AM

epic fail

Military rule was actually threatened during the 2008 bailout debates, so you're the idiot who is ignoring facts.