PDA

View Full Version : [video] Ron Paul Interview On CNN AC 360 About The Boehner Bill

Immortal Technique
07-28-2011, 08:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F_Rzt1HCRg

Airing Date July.28, 2011

Ron Paul Interview On CNN AC 360 About The Boehner Bill

sofia
07-28-2011, 08:51 PM
he looked weak and tired and old....no passion

AC gave him a chance to take a shot at McCain and Doc just passed on it....Not a good appearance

sailingaway
07-28-2011, 08:53 PM
He doesn't take shots. However, he was tired. It was a full day of being pressured by those wanting him to change his vote, and this was his second major interview of the day. I don't know how he could have gotten rest, realistically, today, though.

I thought it was ok, though.

Also, Rand already said he'd rather be a hobbit than a troll, so I think Ron is playing that properly. McCain is a troll, and Rand in a quasi VP role (I can dream) takes the hotter shots, while Ron rises above it.

Bruno
07-28-2011, 08:54 PM
he looked weak and tired and old....no passion

AC gave him a chance to take a shot at McCain and Doc just passed on it....Not a good appearance

Dude.....

And you know he doesn't take shots.

axiomata
07-28-2011, 08:57 PM
Good, serious, adult responses for CNN interview. I have no problem with him saving his excitable energies for rallying the troops.

Dorfsmith
07-28-2011, 08:58 PM
Way better than some on the forums made it sound. Ron does not take shots. He would rather talk about issues than make personal attacks. I thought it was a good interview.

HOLLYWOOD
07-28-2011, 09:00 PM
He doesn't take shots. However, he was tired. It was a full day of being pressured by those wanting him to change his vote, and this was his second major interview of the day. I don't know how he could have gotten rest, realistically, today, though.Why would the Boehner/Cantor machine waste time attempting to pressure RP to change his vote? I doubt that... Ron even says, Boehner doesn't even ask me for opinions.

Ron was slow tonight... the staff and campaign personnel need to clean this up ASAP with RP. Proactive not Reactive when your in front of National TV cameras.