http://drudgereport.com/

Upper left corner above the picture.

sailingaway
07-28-2011, 06:08 PM
no one cares?

How blase we have become.....:rolleyes:

Napoleon's Shadow
07-28-2011, 06:09 PM
I clicked on it. It's amazing. Especially the headline "tea party is in charge" :-)

KramerDSP
07-28-2011, 06:11 PM
Ron's been on Drudge a lot in the last few months. Amazing.

LisaNY
07-28-2011, 06:12 PM
I care! I'm always thrilled to see a Ron story linked on Drudge.

Carehn
07-28-2011, 06:15 PM
Drudge or the person running his site seems to be leaning very much in our direction.

sailingaway
07-28-2011, 06:16 PM
We need to reward them by going through them to the stories they link... we want them to keep it up....

Travlyr
07-28-2011, 06:16 PM
"Default is coming. The only argument that's going on now is how to default, not send the checks out or just print the money. In all countries our size, they always print the money," Paul said.

Good interview. The interviewer doesn't get it. There is much work to do.

CaseyJones
07-28-2011, 06:17 PM
we were just talking about it in chat I said "I hope there is a thread for it cause I suspect Drudge reads the forums and likes to see threads about his site" and here ya posted one :p

specsaregood
07-28-2011, 06:21 PM
Good interview. The interviewer doesn't get it. There is much work to do.

I was just coming here to say that the interviewer clearly either didn't care or didn't understand what he is saying.

Then she asks him if he will "take one for the team" lol, do you know who you are talking to woman?

KramerDSP
07-28-2011, 06:21 PM
Drudge or the person running his site seems to be leaning very much in our direction.

This is what I think. When the neo-connish guys Drudge hired a few months ago are on shift, Ron's stories don't go all the way to the top. When Drudge himself is on shift, that's what we see. I don't think I've ever been more excited than I was when Drudge had the CNN poll featuring RP doing best against Obama out of the field front and center several hours before the second GOP debate in South Carolina (and he also featured a link on the moneybomb totals, updating it every 50,000 raised).

newbitech
07-28-2011, 06:23 PM
I think RP misspoke towards the end of that interview.

He thinks default by inflation is worse than raising the debt ceiling? But he goes on to say raising the debt ceiling is worse than printing money. I am a little confused by what he was trying to get across. Isn't raising the debt ceiling the same as default by inflation?

I am usually pretty good at deciphering when Dr. Paul misspeaks in the sound bite media. IN this case, I am sure I would have to explain further to anyone not already familiar with his positions.

Can the forum help me clarify what the good doctor is saying in regards to which is worse?

IDefendThePlatform
07-28-2011, 06:25 PM
Thanks for the link. Just posted:
http://www.facebook.com/CompetitionInCurrency

specsaregood
07-28-2011, 06:25 PM
He thinks default by inflation is worse than raising the debt ceiling? But he goes on to say raising the debt ceiling is worse than printing money. I am a little confused by what he was trying to get across. Isn't raising the debt ceiling the same as default by inflation?

I didn't catch that but he was having to repeat it so many times. I thought he was clear that default by inflation which is part of raising the debt ceiling is worse than not raising the ceiling and biting the bullet and balancing the budget.

newbitech
07-28-2011, 06:29 PM
I didn't catch that but he was having to repeat it so many times. I thought he was clear that default by inflation which is part of raising the debt ceiling is worse than not raising the ceiling and biting the bullet and balancing the budget.

Gonna listen again in a minute. Maybe I just misunderstood.

sailingaway
07-28-2011, 06:35 PM
I think RP misspoke towards the end of that interview.

I am usually pretty good at deciphering when Dr. Paul misspeaks in the sound bite media. IN this case, I am sure I would have to explain further to anyone not already familiar with his positions.

Can the forum help me clarify what the good doctor is saying in regards to which is worse?

He thinks they will ultimately print money, but if we raise the debt ceiling they will print MORE money because we will have MORE debt to liquidate. It doesn't help us start to get our house into order, at all.

specsaregood
07-28-2011, 06:37 PM
Gonna listen again in a minute. Maybe I just misunderstood.

Yeah, I might have missed i've heard him so many times.

KramerDSP
07-28-2011, 06:41 PM
Fantastic Comments. I think Ron has already "won". And the closer we get to the primaries, the rougher the economy likely will be.

Well maybe he is a clown...the truth is that I used to think he was a total goof, laughed out loud every time I drove past a Paul for President sign...but the fact that he has been right so much when others have been wrong...makes me go hmmmmm.
Flag JackL and 27 more liked this Like ReplyReply NOLA 3 hours ago in reply to soggy01
I felt the same way four years ago. My father has been a Ron Paul fan since he started his newsletter. I used to think my dad was as crazy as Ron Paul.

Turns out I was the foolish one. Ron Paul, whether you like his foreign policy or not, is dead right on the economy. We're screwed.
Flag james clark and 34 more liked this Like ReplyReply TechBubble 2 hours ago

Paul is right. We aren't going to default legitimately. We will (and already are) paying back out creditors is a debased currency. Americans get the stealth tax of inflation to pay for it. There is even a chance of hyper-inflation.
Flag Like ReplyReply hondor 1 hour ago

Ron Paul is dead on.

He gets it.
Flag Ten Zentura and 22 more liked this Like ReplyReply Vickmichele 53 minutes ago
The more I listen to this guy, the more I like what he has to say. This guy tells the real truth.

Ron Paul has the answers.
Flag 4 people liked this. Like ReplyReply onceproudamerican 38 minutes ago

Ron Paul said we will be sold down the river today, actually we are being flushed down the toilet. Happy, Happy, Happy, Yipee!
Flag Like ReplyReply LizardLips 28 minutes ago

He's certainly got my vote!
This man is probably one of the only honest people in Washington right now.

In 2012, don't vote for the haircut. Vote for the principles!
Flag onceproudamerican liked this Like ReplyReply Scott McDevitt 19 minutes ago

I trust in Ron Paul, whatever he says to me is right and the right thing to do. He's like Milton Friedman, a genius in economics.
Flag onceproudamerican liked this Like ReplyReply Heather Kindrick 6 minutes ago
Is it just me or did the newsperson seem absolutley baffled by what he was saying?
Charlie Shore Just now

The man speaks the truth. I wish more people would listen to him. He is the only candidate talking about the Federal Reserve and inflation. Dr. Ron Paul has my vote in 2012.

DamianTV
07-28-2011, 06:42 PM
Why do we all seem to think that this is a Two Choice Solution? We seem to believe that there are only One of Two Choices: Raise the Deb Ceiling, or Dont Raise the Debt Ceiling.

If we really wanted to start getting our asses out of hock, we would be considering fixing the cause of the problem, not mopping up the effects without addressing the cause. We should really be considering introducing a Competing Currency, something based on Value, not Debt. And the Value can be anything of Value, such as the Fruits of our Labors, Products that we Produce, not Debt or Interest on Debt as a form of Income.

Carehn
07-28-2011, 07:04 PM
Fantastic Comments. I think Ron has already "won". And the closer we get to the primaries, the rougher the economy likely will be.
Then i wish the primaries where held today because this economy sucks. My standard of living continues to drop day by day. Damn the win loss situation i'm in!

Maximus
07-28-2011, 07:42 PM
Drudge seems to have been slowly working Ron Paul into his page over the last few months. Ron Paul has practically been on it in some capacity all week now. Very cool.

Napoleon's Shadow
07-28-2011, 09:38 PM
#winning

No Free Beer
07-28-2011, 09:44 PM
*amazing, amazing numbers*

No Free Beer
07-28-2011, 09:44 PM
btw, saw the Tea Party headline. It looks as though we are slowly taking our country back, my friends.

Travlyr
07-28-2011, 11:34 PM
btw, saw the Tea Party headline. It looks as though we are slowly taking our country back, my friends.
It sure does.

NewRightLibertarian
07-29-2011, 12:40 AM

Drudge is on board.

cindy25
07-29-2011, 12:53 AM
just hope the sheeple don't blame him

NewRightLibertarian
07-29-2011, 12:56 AM
It sure does.

Indeed, it does! That's why they're so desperate to paint right wingers as terrorists. It's because they no longer can defeat us in a debate so they have to criminalize us