PDA

View Full Version : What the hell is wrong with Republicans??

RileyE104
07-27-2011, 09:34 AM
They're bickering among themselves "searching" for the "best" candidate to take on Obama.

The truth is, THEY HAVE TWO CHOICES! The only two people who consistently poll in striking range of the President are:

1) Mitt Romney
2) RON PAUL

If they're real "conservatives" and they want the "best conservative candidate" then their only choice is Ron Paul or a liberal "Republican" who flipflops on virtually everything...

Furthermore, Romney will lose against Obama because people like us (who want a candidate who will really end the wars and cut wasteful spending) will REFUSE to vote for him.

Ron Paul will win because of people like us combined with Obama-dissenters.

Without us, all the GOP will have is their regular loyal base that always supports whoever the nominee is. They couldn't do it last time around and they wont do it this time around either.

JUST SAYING...

Cleaner44
07-27-2011, 09:47 AM
Spot on sir!

The GOP needs our votes and can not win without us.

Since we are principled and will not compromise, the regular GOP voter will have to vote for Ron Paul if they want a Republican in the white house.

This is a significant power that we have and do not under-estimate it. The GOP fears us... they know we will not go for any other choice. They have no prime choice. We do. We will stick to our guns... they will vote for Ron Paul. We will not vote for Romney.

The compromising will not come from us!

Aratus
07-27-2011, 11:37 AM
agreed

georgiaboy
07-27-2011, 12:06 PM
it's as simple as that.

Eric21ND
07-27-2011, 01:00 PM
That's exactly how I see it playing out. I think Obama would beat Romney quite handily. Romney invokes no passion, even in those that would end up voting for him.

Echoes
07-27-2011, 01:04 PM
I think we and the campaign should start hammering the theme of Ron has the best chance at beating Obama/it's either Ron or 4 more years of Obama. We have polls to back it, but i bet most of these sick neo-cons would rather see Obama in there.

speciallyblend
07-27-2011, 01:28 PM
Spot on sir!

The GOP needs our votes and can not win without us.

Since we are principled and will not compromise, the regular GOP voter will have to vote for Ron Paul if they want a Republican in the white house.

This is a significant power that we have and do not under-estimate it. The GOP fears us... they know we will not go for any other choice. They have no prime choice. We do. We will stick to our guns... they will vote for Ron Paul. We will not vote for Romney.

The compromising will not come from us!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Totally Agree

amonasro
07-27-2011, 01:30 PM
nice 1776th post!!

MJU1983
The "news" is really talking up Rick Perry - lucky us... :(

speciallyblend
I think we and the campaign should start hammering the theme of Ron has the best chance at beating Obama/it's either Ron or 4 more years of Obama. We have polls to back it, but i bet most of these sick neo-cons would rather see Obama in there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8MO7fkZc5o&ob=av2n
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8MO7fkZc5o&ob=av2n

speciallyblend
07-27-2011, 01:32 PM

just say Perry/Gore 2012 to any republican trying to support Perry, if that doesn't wake them up? They are pretty much hopeless!

MJU1983
07-27-2011, 01:36 PM
just say Perry/Gore 2012 to any republican trying to support Perry, if that doesn't wake them up? They are pretty much hopeless!

Good point, this should be easy.

cucucachu0000
07-27-2011, 01:46 PM
Plus mention the bilderburg thing and soros any glenn beck fans (like myself) will change his mind real quick. I did this for my father in law total neocon to the max by the way. He made a face like aw shit for real? And perry was his man for sure. I'm slowly turning him to the light.

FreedomProsperityPeace
07-27-2011, 02:43 PM
I agree with the OP's assessment.

puppetmaster
07-27-2011, 03:35 PM
They're bickering among themselves "searching" for the "best" candidate to take on Obama.

The truth is, THEY HAVE TWO CHOICES! The only two people who consistently poll in striking range of the President are:

1) Mitt Romney
2) RON PAUL

If they're real "conservatives" and they want the "best conservative candidate" then their only choice is Ron Paul or a liberal "Republican" who flipflops on virtually everything...

Furthermore, Romney will lose against Obama because people like us (who want a candidate who will really end the wars and cut wasteful spending) will REFUSE to vote for him.

Ron Paul will win because of people like us combined with Obama-dissenters.

Without us, all the GOP will have is their regular loyal base that always supports whoever the nominee is. They couldn't do it last time around and they wont do it this time around either.

JUST SAYING...

i posted this on another thread but it fits here also

One problem with that is that the GOP really doesn't care if obombya wins. They act like it, but many forget they play for the same team. Remember that most of the GOP and certainly the GOP leadership have sold out to the globalists and corporations and they enjoy the fruits of divide and conquer.

They will not care if Ron does not get the GOP nod, I promise you that.

LibertyEagle
07-27-2011, 03:39 PM

Oh yeah, they are spinning him big time. The best candidate that money can buy.