PDA

View Full Version : Make no Mistake About it. THE Establishment is Paying Attention to Ron Paul.

AGRP
07-26-2011, 09:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEnZTY1VU-0

Nancy Pelosi:

"This is an excuse. The budget deficit is an excuse for the Republicans to undermine government plain and simple. They don't just want to make cuts, they want to destroy. They want to destroy food safety, clean air, clean water, the department of education. They want to destroy your rights."

Absolutely no one else has discussed and spoke against the FDA, EPA, and the DoE as much as Ron Paul.

NewRightLibertarian
07-26-2011, 09:55 PM
No shit, they're paying attention. They're doing everything they can to stop him and Rand. Libertarianism poses a true threat to her ceremonial power, and she's specifically referring to those who wish to end the scam she and her cohorts are pulling on the American people.

MRK
07-26-2011, 10:04 PM
I love the bobblehead brigade of useful idiots in the background, reassuring people it's ok not to apply critical thinking to Pelosi's claims.

brushfire
07-26-2011, 10:09 PM
Oh I just giggle inside thinking about the panic that will ensue with these freedom haters. Ohhh, its good stuff indeed. Spew out that vitriol, "haggy". Its music to my ears...

For liberty!

ETA - I see SEIU in there. AAAaaastro turf?

libertybrewcity
07-26-2011, 10:10 PM
She is definitely drunk!

asurfaholic
07-26-2011, 10:10 PM
Jeez that woman makes a crack addict look hot

sailingaway
07-26-2011, 10:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEnZTY1VU-0

Nancy Pelosi:

"This is an excuse. The budget deficit is an excuse for the Republicans to undermine government plain and simple. They don't just want to make cuts, they want to destroy. They want to destroy food safety, clean air, clean water, the department of education. They want to destroy your rights."

Absolutely no one else has discussed and spoke against the FDA, EPA, and the DoE as much as Ron Paul.

Because we never had food, education, air, water or nature before the federal government and Nancy gave it to us....

trey4sports
07-26-2011, 10:31 PM
lol, "Republicans want wealth," uh, yeah we all want wealth!

specsaregood
07-26-2011, 10:36 PM
He really stuck it to them with his first campaign ad.

Rael
07-26-2011, 11:06 PM
Jeez that woman makes a crack addict look hot

I bet she was a hottie 40 years ago.

libertyjam
07-26-2011, 11:19 PM
That skag was never attractive, even when she was 3 the vitriol spewed from her mouth instantly transformed her into a troll, then she practiced stealing all the other kids blocks.

Travlyr
07-26-2011, 11:29 PM
Budget deficit is an excuse for Republicans to undermine government plain and simple. - Nancy Pelosi

It is not anti-government to obey the Constitution.

BUSHLIED
07-27-2011, 02:06 AM
I love the bobblehead brigade of useful idiots in the background, reassuring people it's ok not to apply critical thinking to Pelosi's claims.

Yep, that is what I noticed too...bobble bobble idiots...

Mr.Magnanimous
07-27-2011, 03:38 AM

NewRightLibertarian
07-27-2011, 10:37 AM
She's a national joke, and she's digging her own grave with her outlandish comments. The only people who she appeals to are those dependent on big government for their survival.

Soca Taliban
07-27-2011, 11:04 AM
smh.......and to think people actually believe the foolishness coming out of her mouth.........

brushfire
07-27-2011, 11:13 AM
I bet she was a hottie 40 years ago.

yea... power lust will sometimes do that:

before:http://static.sandiego.com/articlefiles/814ba855-85b0-49bc-a53f-658a037016b4/smeagol.jpg

after:http://cdn0.sbnation.com/legacy_images/blazersedge/images/admin/gollum.jpg

goRPaul
07-27-2011, 11:14 AM
Republicans want to use the debt ceiling to destroy the government, while Democrats want to use government to destroy the freedoms America was founded on.

KramerDSP
07-27-2011, 12:46 PM
Don't forget Obama and Carney repeatedly using "compromise" when talking about the debt ceiling. The last few speeches from Obama has featured portions where he appears to be arguing against Ron Paul's pet issues without addressing Paul directly.

HarryBrowneLives
07-27-2011, 08:02 PM
Because we never had food, education, air, water or nature before the federal government and Nancy gave it to us....

... But, in the bill that she sponsored to give us education, food, water, and nature we had to find out what was in it after she got Congress to pass it.:D

AGRP
07-27-2011, 08:07 PM
Don't forget Obama and Carney repeatedly using "compromise" when talking about the debt ceiling. The last few speeches from Obama has featured portions where he appears to be arguing against Ron Paul's pet issues without addressing Paul directly.

I was going to post that video as well. Please post if found.

I was looking for a video where Obama actually mentioned Ron Paul, but cant find that either :(

Unelected
07-27-2011, 08:37 PM
I was going to post that video as well. Please post if found.

I was looking for a video where Obama actually mentioned Ron Paul, but cant find that either :(

Ignoring and refusing to recognize a person is even worse than insulting them. Obama and Pelosi are aware of this. They probably read it in one of their communist handbooks.

georgiaboy
07-27-2011, 08:41 PM
The nice thing these days is that we now see more folks than just RP espousing and voting for his conservative positions. Great to have more voices of reason to challenge the establishment.