PDA

View Full Version : New CNN poll puts Ron Paul at 3% in New Hampshire

woowoowoo22
06-12-2007, 04:32 PM
http://www.freecentury.com/2007/06/12/ron-paul-at-3-cnn-poll-61207/

Please vote for this on DIGG. There are a crew of anti-Paul spammers killing every single story that comes up about him. They are organized and are doing their best to keep Paul's message of freedom from the people.

Quantumystic
06-12-2007, 04:48 PM
"Killing" HOW?

wwycher
06-12-2007, 04:51 PM
I think if you get enough thumbs down your story goes away.

LibertyEagle
06-12-2007, 04:52 PM
They can "digg down" the articles and basically, make them nearly disappear.

3% is good I guess, but it's not NEARLY good enough. Anyone know if anyone's planning anything for Iowa and New Hampshire? Man, I sure wish campaign HQ would start coordinating some of this. Supporters are just running around like chickens with their heads cut off. Not very efficient. We need material; we have the legs.

woowoowoo22
06-12-2007, 04:57 PM
They "Bury" articles and they are hard to find.

There is an organized crew of anti-paul spammers doing this, and Ron Paul articles can barely get a few diggs before disappearing.

Digg get millions and millions of visits per month and is very important in getting the message out.

There are enough of us to keep the articles alive, if you are willing to help out

UtahApocalypse
06-12-2007, 05:01 PM
BAD IDEA ! We had a major "blowback" from digging every article on digg about Ron Paul. As mater of fact I know that a few have now changed from supporting RP due to the overwhelming of digg. It is fine to post and digg a FEW articles a week to keep RP's name in peoples minds but blindly digging and posting any and every article will just kill any effort at all. When the Utah straw poll was put on digg, read some of the comments.... they even stated it would have been buried except it WAS news worthy. Digg is a awesome and important resource indeed. Be caustious not to overdue our welcome and then have it come back against us.

Read this topic that was posted a few weeks ago: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=847&highlight=digg

ElGreco
06-12-2007, 05:05 PM
I like that Giuliani's support has gone down ~10%. I'll sleep better tonight.

woowoowoo22
06-12-2007, 05:19 PM
I like that Giuliani's support has gone down ~10%. I'll sleep better tonight.

Yeah but Mitt "lets expand Gitmo" Romney is getting more popular there.

hambone1982
06-12-2007, 05:42 PM
BAD IDEA ! We had a major "blowback" from digging every article on digg about Ron Paul. As mater of fact I know that a few have now changed from supporting RP due to the overwhelming of digg. It is fine to post and digg a FEW articles a week to keep RP's name in peoples minds but blindly digging and posting any and every article will just kill any effort at all. When the Utah straw poll was put on digg, read some of the comments.... they even stated it would have been buried except it WAS news worthy. Digg is a awesome and important resource indeed. Be caustious not to overdue our welcome and then have it come back against us.

I agree completely. We got hit hard with blowback. We need to write articulate, intelligent and convincing articles and bloggs. People should also only digg articles if they read the whole thing and really "digg" the article.

Let's remember that we have a lot of work to do and a long way to go. This is a marathon, not a sprint. Flooding Digg won't win people over, writing solid content on why YOU like Ron Paul might do the trick!

ElGreco
06-12-2007, 06:20 PM
Yeah but Mitt "lets expand Gitmo" Romney is getting more popular there.

I take what I can get....

wecandoit
06-12-2007, 06:41 PM
well, I've been preaching not to put a lot of stock in "offcial" polls whether they are good or bad, but this does look pretty good. Paul has leapfrogged Huckabee, Brownback, Tancredo, Hunter, Gilmore and Thompson.

If you throw out the percentages, and simply rank the declared candidates from this poll, here is how it looks.

1. Romney
2. McCain
2. Guilanni
4. Paul

Consider Paul hasn't spent much time at all in NH, and the feeling that we've had that these official polls don't accuratley show Paul's support, then I think we can feel pretty good about this, for now.

angrydragon
06-12-2007, 06:49 PM
I predict that Rudy McRomney might get mad and try to trash talk Fred.